Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:42:20 PM

all miners paid to FaucetHub..

sorry for delay, it was not my fault..

happy mining!

No problem as webmaster I understand...

I proposed your site at a friend.
He was afraid about this:

Windows 7 , 64 bit OS, for faster mining add swapfile to windows at least 12 GB, and restart your computer

I have not understood why...linux perhaps?

it's for windows and only a recommendation, not a rule..  it just eats 12 GB from your hard drive and if your memory is overloaded, using this swapfile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:33:27 PM

Hi just giving this a try and the instructions say add your bit coin address to batch file and execute,
Is that a command line  funcion?

yes , you must run .bat file ..
be sure your btc address is linked to faucethub
also you need to have ..miner.exe in the same directory where you have .bat  -> it means unpack all zip content to one directory
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

due to slow pool i switched the pool for faster and more stable one..

happy mining, payouts are processed 2x daily Smiley
andlim

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:49:52 PM

Good job Tomos! Cheesy
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:55:17 PM by hroub

Hi!

I had to download the claymore 3.9 to avoid the error: "The ordinal 75 could not be allocated in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"
that I was getting...

Now Windows Defender Firewall is blocking "claymore cryptonote cpu miner/claymore cryptonote". Will I still get mining rewards or will they get blocked by firewall? Thanks

hroub

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:46:59 PM

Also, can I mine from multiple PCs using the same FaucetHUB BTC address, or would I need different BTC addresses? Thanks

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:53:25 PM

Also, can I mine from multiple PCs using the same FaucetHUB BTC address, or would I need different BTC addresses? Thanks

it's recommended to mine from more devices to the same BTC address for better performance Smiley

Hi!

I had to download the claymore 3.9 to avoid the error: "The ordinal 75 could not be allocated in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"
that I was getting...

Now Windows Defender Firewall is blocking "claymore cryptonote cpu miner/claymore cryptonote". Will I still get mining rewards or will they get blocked by firewall? Thanks

yes, follow the FAQ on the page, i hope we found workaround to every problem that can happen Smiley
hroub

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:56:18 PM

it's recommended to mine from more devices to the same BTC address for better performance Smiley

Hi!

that I was getting...

yes, follow the FAQ on the page, i hope we found workaround to every problem that can happen Smiley

Thanks for the reply Tomos!

Although the CMD is showing 110 h/s and currently a total of 60k hashes, I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall that is blocking claymore, will not let my hashes get registered in the pool. Is that the case? How can I know for sure if my hashes are getting registered in the pool or not?

Also, it keeps saying "DevHashes: 0" Is that normal Huh

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

Hi!

that I was getting...

Thanks for the reply Tomos!

Although the CMD is showing 110 h/s and currently a total of 60k hashes, I am concerned that Windows Defender Firewall that is blocking claymore, will not let my hashes get registered in the pool. Is that the case? How can I know for sure if my hashes are getting registered in the pool or not? Thanks

if you see hashrate, nothing is blocking your traffic to my proxy..
also you can check your balance, open the main page, and third (or second) FAQ: how can i check my balance..  here you can see how much you earned,, values are refreshing every 15 minutes..
andlim

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:01:38 PM

Pool is lagging... Shocked
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:05:53 PM

Pool is lagging... Shocked

now the best profitable pool is vardiff pool, it means there is longer delay between found shares, but the average payout is the same or higher (if you have a little luck).. 
no worries everything is under my control Smiley
andlim

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:40:00 PM

Now everything is ok!   Wink
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:54:50 PM

Price for 1M hash raised by 12% !!!!  It will stay for at least 1 week , then we will see, how the crypto prices are growing! Smiley

BTW: Coming soon:  revenue share:  To prove i am not stealing single satoshi from the miners, i will split my "profit" between miners based on their accepted shares (calculating lifetime values)!!  What it means for you?  Longer you mining, more you earning..

example:  You mining for a week, paid off 200.000 satoshis, and you made me profit 14000 satoshis..  after revenue share implementation, you will get back your 14.000 satoshis in the next 7 day window of  payment (+your normal daily payment)..

ETA: 20.1.2018 , so you have time to mine and make good base for daily rewards Smiley

I will take only 6.5 EUR / month worth of satoshis to cover proxy server hosting monthly fees, nothing else..
why i am doing that?  because ! Smiley

rate calculation for 9.1.2018:
Tomosmining = 2.17 x Coinhive rate...

still using coinhive?  bad for you!
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:24:01 AM

Price for 1M hash raised by 12% !!!!  It will stay for at least 1 week , then we will see, how the crypto prices are growing! Smiley

BTW: Coming soon:  revenue share:  To prove i am not stealing single satoshi from the miners, i will split my "profit" between miners based on their accepted shares (calculating lifetime values)!!  What it means for you?  Longer you mining, more you earning..

example:  You mining for a week, paid off 200.000 satoshis, and you made me profit 14000 satoshis..  after revenue share implementation, you will get back your 14.000 satoshis in the next 7 day window of  payment (+your normal daily payment)..

ETA: 20.1.2018 , so you have time to mine and make good base for daily rewards Smiley

I will take only 6.5 EUR / month worth of satoshis to cover proxy server hosting monthly fees, nothing else..

Yes,I'm using coinhive and it seems not so bad for my members who mine only few minutes daily.
Why because I have "powered" coinhive system.
I just answer you because you have asked.

I agree your system is great and I like it and I use it as well because I like knowing about other systems(I know what you think about you have already told me on my topic)
It helps to be true if I say the best miner system for little miners.

Once again:
keep up your good work.

mikser64

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 10:33:13 AM by mikser64

Hey, guys, this is a bit long post, but if you think tomos gives you best offer, I guess you need to read.

Okay, bro. As I see you didn't miss any topic with other offers of mining lubberly promoting your "SUPER 10000x MORE PAYING" service. So I came to yours.
But before I went to your site.

What pricked me up? No Data to check your words. I don't know about software miner, but I'm from web mining world, since you are coming everywhere talking "CoinHive is nothing compare to me" (yeah I embellished you words ofc), I came to your web miner.

Omit your perfect design and user interfacet like "add ?c=152 to run 152 cores". Let's move right to the essence.
I started miner and mined a bit more than 10 minutes with average hashrate 14h/s (in fact, more, but we omit this too).
After 10 minutes of mining I checked progressbar (yes I know how to check it) and it was 8.19%. Considering that 100% = 15 satoshi, I needed 122 minutes total to get 15 satoshi. Well, ok. Then let's compare with my mining stats.
In the morning price of WMC(mine inner current which is relies to the XMR price) was 0,02685 satoshi and you got 7655WMC for 1m hashes (all of this information is available in the dashboard of my service but I made a screenshot for you, if you'll need). So I needed 558WMC or 72893hashes to get 15 satoshi. Comparing to my avg hashrate 14h/s I needed 5206sec or 86 minutes to get the same
So 122 mins vs 86. Hm. Your earnings are 40% highers? Or you just scaming your users?
All information from you is "earnings increased to 12%", "we paying 2.17x more than you" doesn't have any background. No calculations, no details.
I have no idea what's wrong with you. Or it's some problems in your software or you are reaally fooling people, I don't care.
I'm feeling sorry for people who belieeves you without any real compare.
I really don't know, maybe CoinHive stealing hashes too.
But STOP VISITING EVERY TOPIC AND LYING about your superiority. I'm not even your direct competitor. My service is for site owners, not for simple miners, but I'm fed up with people like you.

Tomos users, verify people's words, especially if they seems so sweet.

P.S. Of course I could miss something, and if so I will take my words back. But seems I won't.

WebMinePool - Multifunctional mining service for site owners and individuals.
GetCoins.me - boom coming soon
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:06:55 AM

Hey, guys, this is a bit long post, but if you think tomos gives you best offer, I guess you need to read.

Okay, bro. As I see you didn't miss any topic with other offers of mining lubberly promoting your "SUPER 10000x MORE PAYING" service. So I came to yours.
But before I went to your site.

What pricked me up? No Data to check your words. I don't know about software miner, but I'm from web mining world, since you are coming everywhere talking "CoinHive is nothing compare to me" (yeah I embellished you words ofc), I came to your web miner.

Omit your perfect design and user interfacet like "add ?c=152 to run 152 cores". Let's move right to the essence.
I started miner and mined a bit more than 10 minutes with average hashrate 14h/s (in fact, more, but we omit this too).
After 10 minutes of mining I checked progressbar (yes I know how to check it) and it was 8.19%. Considering that 100% = 15 satoshi, I needed 122 minutes total to get 15 satoshi. Well, ok. Then let's compare with my mining stats.
In the morning price of WMC(mine inner current which is relies to the XMR price) was 0,02685 satoshi and you got 7655WMC for 1m hashes (all of this information is available in the dashboard of my service but I made a screenshot for you, if you'll need). So I needed 558WMC or 72893hashes to get 15 satoshi. Comparing to my avg hashrate 14h/s I needed 5206sec or 86 minutes to get the same
So 122 mins vs 86. Hm. Your earnings are 40% highers? Or you just scaming your users?
All information from you is "earnings increased to 12%", "we paying 2.17x more than you" doesn't have any background. No calculations, no details.
I have no idea what's wrong with you. Or it's some problems in your software or you are reaally fooling people, I don't care.
I'm feeling sorry for people who belieeves you without any real compare.
I really don't know, maybe CoinHive stealing hashes too.
But STOP VISITING EVERY TOPIC AND LYING about your superiority. I'm not even your direct competitor. My service is for site owners, not for simple miners, but I'm fed up with people like you.

Tomos users, verify people's words, especially if they seems so sweet.

P.S. Of course I could miss something, and if so I will take my words back. But seems I won't.

man you are completely wrong..  you tried CPU mining with extremely high cores..  try to add max number of threads you have CPU cores.. i dont think you have 152 cores. also, the rewards ar ehigher and higher with more shares, starting at 15 satoshis / 1M hashes, after reaching higher levels it grows to 20 satoshis / 1M hashes.  Also later, you need to submit less than 1M shares for the same payout.

but this is just browser mining that is addition to MAC/mobile users and this is just a side product.

the main product is cmd line mining that you not mentioned.
at first, cmd line mining gives much higher hashrate than shitty browser mining, also payouts are 298 satoshis / 1M hashes , so much higher than browser mining, also combine with almost double native hashrate in comparation with browser mining.

so I AM NOT LYING, JUST YOU ARE A LITTLE BIT UNINFORMED AND DON KNOW WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, also setting 152 cores telling a lot about your professionality LOL. You are an amateur in my eyes, Stay away from my topic until you not apologize and not reading everything...
mikser64

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:26:01 AM

You told nothing valuable. 152 cores was sarcasm I didn't tell anywhere about I set up 152 cores.
https://snag.gy/Wcuymp.jpg - now better?
My projects are telling for me about my professionality.

The problem is not a hashrate, but how much you pay for it. And I told I didn't touch your cmd miner.

So if web mining is a side project and main is cmd miner, than WHY are you running to EVERY topic with WEB MINING? Maybe in some time payouts are going to 20 sat for the same, so I need 122min to get 20 sat (with your service, according my morning experiment) but I'm still earning faster on mine - 114mins against to your. And noone need to give me hashrate cheaper to get better reward.

Better hashrate on the cmd miner doesn't mean you are paying more on the web.

No proofs just words (and you want me to apoligize, lol), for people who don't understand how you are fooling them. Calling me amateur, lol, my project are telling for me, as I told above. You want me to stay away? So why don't you stay anway from cyzr, winspiral, my or anyone else topic with you bullshit?

tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

You told nothing valuable. 152 cores was sarcasm I didn't tell anywhere about I set up 152 cores.
https://snag.gy/Wcuymp.jpg - now better?
My projects are telling for me about my professionality.

The problem is not a hashrate, but how much you pay for it. And I told I didn't touch your cmd miner.

So if web mining is a side project and main is cmd miner, than WHY are you running to EVERY topic with WEB MINING? Maybe in some time payouts are going to 20 sat for the same, so I need 122min to get 20 sat (with my service) but I'm still earning faster on mine - 114mins against to your. And noone need to give me hashrate cheaper to get better reward.

Better hashrate on the cmd miner doesn't mean you are paying more on the web.

No proofs just words (and you want me to apoligize, lol), for people who don't understand how you are fooling them. Calling me amateur, lol, my project are telling for me, as I told above. You want me to stay away? So why don't you stay anway from cyzr, winspiral, my or anyone else topic with you bullshit?

i dont care about my website design, nobody cares about super duper design with shitty coinhive 70-30 share.  Website is only alive for FAQ that must be simple and not animated with shitty effects.. The most important thing are payouts. I am not donating coinhive, paying every single satoshis to miners.. And what do you do?  At first, paying 30% of miners hashes to coinhive, then of course you are getting at least 10% (or much more) for yourself. I think you are just jealous because i have much better paying page. Also your hashrate 14h/s , what are you using? some calculator or atari? LOL.
If you want some numbers:
Your average payout per 1M hashes = 192 satoshi
My average payout per 1M hashes = 200 satoshis (later growing) - for WEBMINERS
My average payout per 1M hashes = 298 satoshis for REGULAR miners..

Also you are mining only XMR that has NOT best rate / hash in USD. It's variable, but you are unable (with your "professionality") to create your own pool and mine something else.

I dont know why someone wasting its electricity for webminers and using only 55-60% of his real hashrate, also why overheating his PC for nothing, plus extra paying 30% for coinhive and extra % for devs like you, that are calling me scammers with no reason.. I have stable miners that are mining 24/7 and getting paid 300-400k satoshis every day in total.  Nobody mining because of website design, but PROFIT. Remember that and shut up with your stupid arguments.
Cryptomn

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:42:38 AM

BTW: Love what youre doing. Keep up good work!! Thank you
mikser64

webminepool.com

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 12:00:47 PM

If you want some numbers:
Your average payout per 1M hashes = 192 satoshi
My average payout per 1M hashes = 200 satoshis (later growing) - for WEBMINERS
My average payout per 1M hashes = 298 satoshis for REGULAR miners..
Let me teach you some math. An small lesson from unprofessional amateur to programming guru:
200sat/1m hashes = 5000 hashes for 1 sat.
Come back to my morning experience:
10mins 8.2% from 15sat = 1.23sat for 10 mins of mining with 14h/s.
Well, in other words 1.23sat for 8400hashes = 6800hashes for 1 satoshi =...
147 satoshi per 1M hashes.
FAIL

And yes, I tol'd I don't care even about so cool design.

You can tell whatever you want about who mining what, how much profit it gives, but it doesn't change main thing - you are not paying so much as you say and think you have a right to go steal users (by deceiving) from other people.

P.S. My "stupid" arguments are easy to check. How about yours? Oh, wait! I won't call your words "arguments".

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: