Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35522 times)
tomos81 (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:29:39 AM

Can we run this on mobile

cmd miner not, but you can run webminer, navigate to main page and chose webmine from top menu - it's not so effective,but works

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hoet

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

Having issues with faucetHub

Me and a couple of friends are using a couple of large servers (32core) to mine. Using different addresses on faucethub (same account). I believe I read it somewhere that this would be a good way to have stats on all the different devices that are used to mine.

The issue that I encounter now is that faucethub things that we are cheating you by using multiple servers instead of a single one for mining. They blocked my account on the basis that I have been cheating you. Which I haven't.

Could you contact them and explain to them that your site isn't a faucet in the traditional way (based on adds and the like) and that is it a mining site in which the more mining hardware is used the better ?

kind regards Hoet
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:36:23 PM

Me and a couple of friends are using a couple of large servers (32core) to mine. Using different addresses on faucethub (same account). I believe I read it somewhere that this would be a good way to have stats on all the different devices that are used to mine.

The issue that I encounter now is that faucethub things that we are cheating you by using multiple servers instead of a single one for mining. They blocked my account on the basis that I have been cheating you. Which I haven't.

Could you contact them and explain to them that your site isn't a faucet in the traditional way (based on adds and the like) and that is it a mining site in which the more mining hardware is used the better ?

kind regards Hoet

hi, why don't you mining to the same BTC addresss? The results are the same or better , than to mine to multiple address..
create support ticket in faucethub , mex knows me, and my project too..
your satoshis are not lost, just not paid at the moment. once the problem is solved, you will be paid again
Hoet

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:20:03 PM

kind regards Hoet

hi, why don't you mining to the same BTC addresss? The results are the same or better , than to mine to multiple address..
your satoshis are not lost, just not paid at the moment. once the problem is solved, you will be paid again

I send them a support ticket yesterday explaining the situation and asking a couple of questions. Instead I got a default answer stating what I can see on my faucet account. Without answering any of my questions. Earlier today I send a replay, again with my questions and a better explanation as to your site. No reply on that yet, only been like an hour or so ago. Besides that I also made a notification over here.

The reason I use a address for each server so that I can keep track on how many each server is doing. As it is a project with a couple of friends of mine. Although we do a lot together, each of them wants to see how much their server is producing. That's the sole reason I have used separate addresses. And that is also the reason, I think. I got banned.

I have around 7 addresses with faucet and on those I have a lot of faucet claims (mostly from japakar.com every 4 minutes). The overview at faucethub claims that I have a lot of claims and under the 20 addresses. Which suggests to me that they use both to determine some kind of score (the more claims you make on an address the worse the score gets). And it also states that I make multiple claims from one faucet. Which is correct, there are 3 servers running the mining on 3 separate addresses as described above. I that is the trigger for the ban I could all use the same BTC address and use another way to determine how many hashes are done with each server. The servers are end of contract in a couple of days Sad

I'll wait till I get a reply on my second mail to faucethub and if that comes back with a default statement I'll mention mex and you in the next reply

kind regards Hoet
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:27:24 PM

kind regards Hoet

I send them a support ticket yesterday explaining the situation and asking a couple of questions. Instead I got a default answer stating what I can see on my faucet account. Without answering any of my questions. Earlier today I send a replay, again with my questions and a better explanation as to your site. No reply on that yet, only been like an hour or so ago. Besides that I also made a notification over here.

The reason I use a address for each server so that I can keep track on how many each server is doing. As it is a project with a couple of friends of mine. Although we do a lot together, each of them wants to see how much their server is producing. That's the sole reason I have used separate addresses. And that is also the reason, I think. I got banned.

I have around 7 addresses with faucet and on those I have a lot of faucet claims (mostly from japakar.com every 4 minutes). The overview at faucethub claims that I have a lot of claims and under the 20 addresses. Which suggests to me that they use both to determine some kind of score (the more claims you make on an address the worse the score gets). And it also states that I make multiple claims from one faucet. Which is correct, there are 3 servers running the mining on 3 separate addresses as described above. I that is the trigger for the ban I could all use the same BTC address and use another way to determine how many hashes are done with each server. The servers are end of contract in a couple of days Sad

I'll wait till I get a reply on my second mail to faucethub and if that comes back with a default statement I'll mention mex and you in the next reply

kind regards Hoet

if you renting a server, you can continue mining, your hashes wont be lost, everything will be paid when the things are solved.
drjeanjean

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:45:27 PM

Hello Tomos, since few days i got error like this :

Stratum - reading socket failed 10038, disconnect

it means the end of my cpu ?

the miner stop and if i didn't clik on S, miner don't relaunch automatically, any advice ?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

Hello Tomos, since few days i got error like this :

Stratum - reading socket failed 10038, disconnect

it means the end of my cpu ?

the miner stop and if i didn't clik on S, miner don't relaunch automatically, any advice ?

hi, something could block your miner (probably firewall or antivirus) - add an exception for directory where you running miner + open needed ports on firewall (3333) from miner app

if it happens only sometimes, it can be from my auto switcher..
maybe screenshot of the problem will help more
1manshow

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Anyone using anything else for GPU mining than XMR-gpu-stak? It's giving just 38 h/s for my Nvidia 860M 4 GB GDDR5 GPU. Though NSCPUminer works fine and gives best hashrate available for my i7 CPU in the same laptop. This laptop is left just for mining only, so nothing else eating away anything...

did you tried this one?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2527462.msg28396744#msg28396744

i got 1800+ h/s on my monster testing server, 640h/s for 4cores of NVIDIA TESLA.. Smiley

Yes, I tried that only, it's giving 38 h/s for this miner only. Do note that I have disabled CPU mining on this particular miner as it was also not giving best hashes for my CPU as well.
https://imgur.com/a/pzFIt

something is not OK with your config , i think...  delete .txt files from xmr-stak (or better, backup them)...   Then start the xmr-stak.exe and answer to all questions once to create again the config file
based on benchmarks, you could have 200+ h/s on your graphic card:  http://monerobenchmarks.info/

Tried again by recreating config files, same issue. GPU hash rates not going over 38 h/s, no matter if I disable CPU mining or not via xmr-stak. What could be limiting it?

i think it can be driver, OS, or BIOS, but most probably driver
I tried updating/downgrading to the different Nvidia drivers which were claimed to be stable, but none of them lets it go over 38-39 h/s on GPU. I don't think Bios or OS should affect, as it's not for others as well. Is there some other version of xmr-stak available which I can try?
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:59:23 PM

Anyone using anything else for GPU mining than XMR-gpu-stak? It's giving just 38 h/s for my Nvidia 860M 4 GB GDDR5 GPU. Though NSCPUminer works fine and gives best hashrate available for my i7 CPU in the same laptop. This laptop is left just for mining only, so nothing else eating away anything...

did you tried this one?

i got 1800+ h/s on my monster testing server, 640h/s for 4cores of NVIDIA TESLA.. Smiley

Yes, I tried that only, it's giving 38 h/s for this miner only. Do note that I have disabled CPU mining on this particular miner as it was also not giving best hashes for my CPU as well.

something is not OK with your config , i think...  delete .txt files from xmr-stak (or better, backup them)...   Then start the xmr-stak.exe and answer to all questions once to create again the config file
based on benchmarks, you could have 200+ h/s on your graphic card:  http://monerobenchmarks.info/

Tried again by recreating config files, same issue. GPU hash rates not going over 38 h/s, no matter if I disable CPU mining or not via xmr-stak. What could be limiting it?

I tried updating/downgrading to the different Nvidia drivers which were claimed to be stable, but none of them lets it go over 38-39 h/s on GPU. I don't think Bios or OS should affect, as it's not for others as well. Is there some other version of xmr-stak available which I can try?

try :  https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-nvidia/releases
instructions: https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-nvidia#usage you must choose -a cryptonight

but i think something is with your GPU (for example iu had NVIDIA TESLA and it was splitted to multiple devices/VMs)
1manshow

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:23:47 PM

did you tried this one?

something is not OK with your config , i think...  delete .txt files from xmr-stak (or better, backup them)...   Then start the xmr-stak.exe and answer to all questions once to create again the config file
based on benchmarks, you could have 200+ h/s on your graphic card:  http://monerobenchmarks.info/

try :  https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-nvidia/releases
instructions: https://github.com/xmrig/xmrig-nvidia#usage you must choose -a cryptonight

but i think something is with your GPU (for example iu had NVIDIA TESLA and it was splitted to multiple devices/VMs)

Thanks for your help. Tried this release but got this error -

Code:
* VERSIONS:     XMRig/2.4.2 libuv/1.14.1 CUDA/9.0 MSVC/2015
 * CPU:          Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4710HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz x64 AES-NI
 * GPU #0:       GeForce GTX 860M @ 1019/2505 MHz 64x15 6x25 arch:50 SMX:5
 * ALGO:         cryptonight, donate=1%
 * POOL #1:      80.211.205.216:3333
 * COMMANDS:     hashrate, health, pause, resume
[2018-01-29 01:51:20] use pool 80.211.205.216:3333 80.211.205.216
[2018-01-29 01:51:20] new job from 80.211.205.216:3333 diff 6477
[CUDA] Error gpu 0: <cryptonight_extra_cpu_final>:231 "unspecified launch failure"
Press any key to continue . . .
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:34 PM

did you tried this one?

something is not OK with your config , i think...  delete .txt files from xmr-stak (or better, backup them)...   Then start the xmr-stak.exe and answer to all questions once to create again the config file
based on benchmarks, you could have 200+ h/s on your graphic card:  http://monerobenchmarks.info/

Code:
[CUDA] Error gpu 0: <cryptonight_extra_cpu_final>:231 "unspecified launch failure"

easy solution:  use less threads in parameter  (also be sure you are using --nicehash command switch)
1manshow

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

did you tried this one?

Code:

easy solution:  use less threads in parameter  (also be sure you are using --nicehash command switch)

Sorry, but can you please guide or post the exact command instructions to follow? I am a bit noob in this regard. Thanks.
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

did you tried this one?

Code:

Sorry, but can you please guide or post the exact command instructions to follow? I am a bit noob in this regard. Thanks.

unfortunately i have no nvidia card to use

use:
Code:
xmrig-nvidia -a cryptonight --nicehash -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS_WITHOUT_SPACES -p x --cuda-max-threads=N
use N=1 and go up until you not get better result
also try to play with --cuda-affinity=N     affine GPU threads to a CPU
and --cuda-bfactor=[0-12] run CryptoNight core kernel in smaller pieces
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

I think competition is a good thing.
So I'm here to bring higher profits to the miners.

http://thecryptocloud.com

My site pays out 320 satoshis per million hashes. It offers instant withdrawals in 6 different currencies. It features optional webmining. (Lower pay/million)
And it has a chatbox.

Are you up for a little competition?  Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:15:42 PM

I think competition is a good thing.
So I'm here to bring higher profits to the miners.

http://thecryptocloud.com

My site pays out 320 satoshis per million hashes. It offers instant withdrawals in 6 different currencies. It features optional webmining. (Lower pay/million)
And it has a chatbox.

Are you up for a little competition?  Smiley

man you are spamming all miner posts in the bitcointalk.. It's ok, feel free to spam here, but don't lie..  your offering = 4900+ hashes / 1 satoshi = much less than 320 satoshis, i think it's less than 220 satoshis.
if you drinking something, please stop using that... Smiley

also:  you can pay 320 satoshis for the miners, but you will be very soon bankrupted...
with my 300 satoshis / cpu miner i am almost at 0.. some days i am in loss (bad pool luck) ...  so if you will give 320 satoshis payout i will forward you 320kh/s mining power and drain you, because this is too good to be true.

but for now, you are not offering on the webpage, what are you writing here

update:  ROFL i saw your cmd line mining guide  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy   
are you kidding me right? Cheesy
you are promoting hashvault Cheesy

GOOOD LUCK LOL!!!!!!!
shaw1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

It isn't spam.

It's a challenge.

Your threats amuse me. Good luck.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
shaw1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:28:37 PM

And permit me a little chuckle about the "forwarding 320kh/s" to my site.
http://tomostasks.website/stats.php

24 hour average of 8.85 KH/s.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

It isn't spam.

It's a challenge.

Your threats amuse me. Good luck.

my firend, look:

i don't want to fight, and i am not telling i cannot be overpriced, definitely some1 will come and beat me in payouts.

but:

1) you DON'T have your own pool/proxy, you using hashvault with vardiff and mining Electroneum - single, simple Electroneum (price is drastically dropping - soon will be halved Sad )
2) hashvault is UNABLE to pay more than 282 / 1M , also with super cool pool luck!! Also your crypto is falling in price
3) please stop doing that, you will be unable to pay to your miners. It's a friendly suggestion from a friend and fan (not a competitor right now) - i have huge experience and i don't want to see you are unable to pay the miners and they will call you scammers (i am really your fan, you have fantastic cpu mining page)
4) imagine that: some1 will invest 2M satoshis, pay nicehash and forward 1MH/s cryptonight power to your hashvault address..  he will earn 2.5M satoshis from 2M satoshis invested, you will need to pay that, but your real payout from that will be ~1.7M satoshis (with good luck 1.9M)  And believe me, there will be people that will try to do that.. I don't think you have millions of satoshis to waste, until you realising, you overpriced your service payouts..

best of luck, your firend and fan:

tomos81

And permit me a little chuckle about the "forwarding 320kh/s" to my site.
http://tomostasks.website/stats.php

24 hour average of 8.85 KH/s.  Cheesy

my proxy is not running 24 hours, so it's not accurate value.. usually is around 30Kh/s +/- and i am able within 10 minutes buy 300kh/s hashpower in case there is super mineable coin.. (310+ sats / 1M h)
1manshow

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:29:36 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 05:39:59 AM by 1manshow

did you tried this one?

Code:

easy solution:  use less threads in parameter  (also be sure you are using --nicehash command switch)

unfortunately i have no nvidia card to use

use:
Code:
xmrig-nvidia -a cryptonight --nicehash -o stratum+tcp://80.211.205.216:3333 -u YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS_WITHOUT_SPACES -p x --cuda-max-threads=N
use N=1 and go up until you not get better result
also try to play with --cuda-affinity=N     affine GPU threads to a CPU
and --cuda-bfactor=[0-12] run CryptoNight core kernel in smaller pieces

Finally worked with this miner software. Thanks a lot mate. Getting 205 h/s constantly with my GPU and 40-100+ from my CPU along with it using either xmrig CPU version or claymore. Cheers!
tomos81 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 12:03:54 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2018, 01:32:59 PM by tomos81

Planned server(s) maintenance:

When: approx 15:30 CET
How long: max. 5 minutes

Keep your miners ope, everything will reconnect automatically after servers rebooted.
Reason: added multicoin logic + stronger / faster pool + mirror

happy mining! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: