Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 06:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
jolincrypto

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:47:14 PM

hi
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:52:18 PM

I would actually have to say that I agree with the above statement. (With StelioKontos).

While perhaps people were quick to jump the gun, on the mining being a scam, they are in no way to blame for payouts stopping.

The terms got changed midway. They were in basically a verbal contract with Mr. Tomos.
They felt cheated. They were entitled to feel this was unfair.

Everyone needed to keep it civil, and somewhat respectful.

But you cannot "justify" failing to make payouts on a couple of whiners. That isn't on the newbies. That is on the person choosing whether or not to pay his users.

And in this case, at this point, it looks like a breach of contract. Tomos is the one failing to uphold his end of the agreement. Not the newbies.
(Not disagreeing entirely, you understand. Newbies can be fast to complain about everything under the sun. But they are not the reason for payouts stopping. Tomos is.)
I am not saying they are the only ones to blame. It was a combination of: BTC price falling more than 60%, ETN case, people just bashing Tomos for not paying.

That's ridiculous.

If I lose my job, and the bank starts sending me letters, asking for their monthly check, does that give me the right to not pay them?
At that point, that is theft.

Users gave Tomos hashrate. They deserve to be paid. That was the understanding.

It is completely understandable that users would not recieve 300 satoshis/million. I don't think anyone here thinks Tomos should lose money over this. Or go into debt.

But the Electroneum that he is holding should be dispersed to the miners. It isn't his. He made a promise, and should do his best to keep it. Keeping the ETN for himself is theft. Period.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:57:49 PM

I would actually have to say that I agree with the above statement. (With StelioKontos).

While perhaps people were quick to jump the gun, on the mining being a scam, they are in no way to blame for payouts stopping.

The terms got changed midway. They were in basically a verbal contract with Mr. Tomos.
They felt cheated. They were entitled to feel this was unfair.

Everyone needed to keep it civil, and somewhat respectful.

But you cannot "justify" failing to make payouts on a couple of whiners. That isn't on the newbies. That is on the person choosing whether or not to pay his users.

And in this case, at this point, it looks like a breach of contract. Tomos is the one failing to uphold his end of the agreement. Not the newbies.
(Not disagreeing entirely, you understand. Newbies can be fast to complain about everything under the sun. But they are not the reason for payouts stopping. Tomos is.)
I am not saying they are the only ones to blame. It was a combination of: BTC price falling more than 60%, ETN case, people just bashing Tomos for not paying.

Please do not exagerate:
Tomos blamed me because I payout not so much he promised...
Tomos place I would be shamed and I hope he has learned one thing:
It is better promising nothing and paying that the contrary like he does.

But honestly...if you are honest,you attract only very few people,believe me,I know about what I talk.
But I have an advantage tomos do not has...I can give more than I promise or promised.

I hope that tomos will pay so much as possible the miners or change nickname (lol)

@ shaw1

If I understand well you agree I promise 300 or 500 sat/million to steal miners at other webmasters and later I payout without losing...

Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:51:10 PM

Because of all the idiots that are not patient, Tomos is probably fed up with the project. If you guys remember one of his previous posts responding to one of the idiots, he said that he was doing this as a hobby and he wasn't making any money since he was paying 90+ percent of the mining to people and 10% was for paying the server costs. But people kept pushing because ya they are idiots, so there you go. Maybe people were just jealous so they wanted to boycot him, and then the ETN case was the tipping point. In any case it was great while it lasted. Thank you Tomos. Maybe when BTC price grows again you can show the middle finger to all the idiots and pickup where you left off. And to all the idiots, quick...somebody just dropped a penny on the ground, go pick it up! You gotta round up the dollar somehow. And if you are from another country other than USA, well read between the lines.

Yeah, the world plot of ETN. I'm not from USA but I have a long experience in working with companies from there. There a hand-shake, a promise, is worth a contract of trillions of pages. Well, among my partners. None of them failed to show up when things went wrong. And sometimes they indeed went very wrong.
Read between what you want, if it makes you feel better. But to call idiot somebody who is expecting a promise to be held and victim the one who's not holding sounds a bit odd. Should sound that way also in USA.
Have a nice day

See this is where you are wrong. This is a gamble, it has always been, not a promise.

I will send a nice mail to the utility company that gives me electricity saying that it was a gamble. You know, newbies whining, ETN case, the fall in price in BTC. I am sure that they will cancel my bills. LOL
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Because of all the idiots that are not patient, Tomos is probably fed up with the project. If you guys remember one of his previous posts responding to one of the idiots, he said that he was doing this as a hobby and he wasn't making any money since he was paying 90+ percent of the mining to people and 10% was for paying the server costs. But people kept pushing because ya they are idiots, so there you go. Maybe people were just jealous so they wanted to boycot him, and then the ETN case was the tipping point. In any case it was great while it lasted. Thank you Tomos. Maybe when BTC price grows again you can show the middle finger to all the idiots and pickup where you left off. And to all the idiots, quick...somebody just dropped a penny on the ground, go pick it up! You gotta round up the dollar somehow. And if you are from another country other than USA, well read between the lines.

You definetely made me very curious with this post.

Who are those iditos you are referring to and how are they connected to Tomos81 stopping the payouts to the users mining with his service?
A while back Tomos was getting frustrated with people asking to be paid. And also with people saying he was a fraud because it was impossible that he was paying so much when other sites were paying much less. Therefore he said that this was his hobby to help people, and that he wasnt making any money since his money was made from other investments he had. I would say he just got fed up, i mean i would too.

I followed this topic recently, since I started mining here and I didn't see any abrupt explosion of anger or accusation for one, two even three weeks with no payouts. People were understanding that ETN was frozen on Cryptopia and patiently waited. When Cryptopia unlocked ETN from manteinance and still payouts were missing, than I saw people starting getting worried and a few (a couple of users, maybe three) called out for the scam.

Now, nobody mentally sane would blame 2 or 3 angry users for the failure of a mining pool operation in this context, I hope.

But, not only the operation may have failed, but the website nor the first post of the thread has been updated with information of the uncertainty of the payouts or the shutdown of the operation, so he may actually still gathering hashes. I find this not cool at all.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
iiiduncaniii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:56:59 PM

Hey you guys made the choice to trust Tomos. Nobody is forcing you here. You want to compare it to a bank, ok lets do that.
U get a credit card from a bank, and then you find out somebody stole part of your credit. Well a good bank just issues you a new card because the credit is actually theirs and not yours, and you are just using it and paying it back with interests. However if people steal money from your debit card (your money from the checking account), some banks only reimburse up to $1000, and some banks charge you a fee.
You guys talk like you are entitled to getting reimbursed!
@Senzacervello (without a brain) So if you pay for satellite service with directv or dish, and you are watching a show. Then it starts raining and all of a sudden your tv goes black as a result of that. You decide well i am still going to keep the tv on for the rest of the show hoping that it comes back but at the end it doesn't. What do you do then? call Directv and tell them to reimburse you the electricity you wasted? Ridiculous!
shaw1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:06 PM

Okay. You are purposefully missing the point.

Tomos agreed to pay for the hashes.
If he does not do so, it is safe to say that he is stealing from the people who paid him via mining.

By your logic, no one has to follow through on any agreements. Tomos made an agreement. He should repay. That is his obligation. He can ignore it, and steal everyone's funds, but He is in the wrong for doing so.

Would you agree?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:02:26 PM

You definetely made me very curious with this post.

Who are those iditos you are referring to and how are they connected to Tomos81 stopping the payouts to the users mining with his service?
A while back Tomos was getting frustrated with people asking to be paid. And also with people saying he was a fraud because it was impossible that he was paying so much when other sites were paying much less. Therefore he said that this was his hobby to help people, and that he wasnt making any money since his money was made from other investments he had. I would say he just got fed up, i mean i would too.

I followed this topic recently, since I started mining here and I didn't see any abrupt explosion of anger or accusation for one, two even three weeks with no payouts. People were understanding that ETN was frozen on Cryptopia and patiently waited. When Cryptopia unlocked ETN from manteinance and still payouts were missing, than I saw people starting getting worried and a few (a couple of users, maybe three) called out for the scam.

Now, nobody mentally sane would blame 2 or 3 angry users for the failure of a mining pool operation in this context, I hope.

But, not only the operation may have failed, but the website nor the first post of the thread has been updated with information of the uncertainty of the payouts or the shutdown of the operation, so he may actually still gathering hashes. I find this not cool at all.
Please read his post on march 10 2018, i think its on page 49
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:03:46 PM

If he does not do so, it is safe to say that he is stealing from the people who paid him via mining.

By your logic, no one has to follow through on any agreements. Tomos made an agreement. He should repay. That is his obligation. He can ignore it, and steal everyone's funds, but He is in the wrong for doing so.

Would you agree?
I am in the impression that Tomos hasn't been paid either. Are you for sure that he has been paid and is milking it?
shaw1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:06:24 PM

Would you agree?
I am in the impression that Tomos hasn't been paid either. Are you for sure that he has been paid and is milking it?

Very sure.
He had the Electroneum that was stuck with cryptopia?
Well. Cryptopia fixed that issue. So he has at least that stuff. Plus everything that was mined on his pool after that.

Back to the original point. Do you agree with my previous post?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Would you agree?

Very sure.
Well. Cryptopia fixed that issue. So he has at least that stuff. Plus everything that was mined on his pool after that.

I am always to the opinion that verbal words fly away vs having a written contract. Meaning verbal contracts are often broken. Do i think it's right? Of course not, but he has stated this in that post that says:
"i will not spend m energy to answer separately to this shitty questions..
i will not pay from my pocket, my deposit is already sent to cryptopia so i must wait.  I am too tired from that complaining shits also i have no profit from these my projects, my total loss is more than 5000$ for now and i will stop losing money. Will pay that miners mined, nothing else. Be happy that i am offering so high payout rates and spending my valuable time to maintain my server for YOUR profit. This time i can easily spend to my family without stress, and you are complaining???  WTF"

So here people should have stopped mining with him, because to me this is the point of breaking the contract, people should have started looking elsewhere.
Heritagesports

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:14:29 PM

Would you agree?

Very sure.

Don’t listen to this fuckface. Complete scammer
Senzacervello

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

@Senzacervello (without a brain) So if you pay for satellite service with directv or dish, and you are watching a show. Then it starts raining and all of a sudden your tv goes black as a result of that. You decide well i am still going to keep the tv on for the rest of the show hoping that it comes back but at the end it doesn't. What do you do then? call Directv and tell them to reimburse you the electricity you wasted? Ridiculous!

You know, I am without a brain, but I didn't address any complaint to Cryptocopia for the freezing of ETN. So, your example does not represent the situation. By the way, I didn't complain at all with anybody. To come to your example, I simply cancelled my subscription to Directv because the service does not match what I expected it to be (or to have been).
Very likely I have lost the subscription fee, but I'm not whining nor calling anybody scammer. Can I be disappointed because who made a promise didn't show up since March 29th to give updates knowing that there were (are) people trusting him and going on mining despite the "known" issues?
Maybe Tomos will pay sooner or later, maybe he won't. I have personally booked my little loss. If he will pay, good. If he will not, I will survive.
But let me be free to take the services of somebody else who, in the same terms of Tomos, promised a reward for an activity and honors his promise.
It is not a matter to round the dollar. I hope that at least on this we can agree, don't you think?
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:35:28 PM

You know, I am without a brain, but I didn't address any complaint to Cryptocopia for the freezing of ETN. So, your example does not represent the situation. By the way, I didn't complain at all with anybody. To come to your example, I simply cancelled my subscription to Directv because the service does not match what I expected it to be (or to have been).
Very likely I have lost the subscription fee, but I'm not whining nor calling anybody scammer. Can I be disappointed because who made a promise didn't show up since March 29th to give updates knowing that there were (are) people trusting him and going on mining despite the "known" issues?
Maybe Tomos will pay sooner or later, maybe he won't. I have personally booked my little loss. If he will pay, good. If he will not, I will survive.
But let me be free to take the services of somebody else who, in the same terms of Tomos, promised a reward for an activity and honors his promise.
It is not a matter to round the dollar. I hope that at least on this we can agree, don't you think?

Everyone is free to do whatever, like i said nobody is forcing people to mine here, i just hate people complaining because that always results to nothing in my opinion, and they are just annoying. Personally I am not a scammer, I am just like everyone who mined here and wasted electricity, so yeah, I am disappointed too. My decision on this is I will stay here for a few more weeks and then also will look elsewhere. But thats my decision and i am not going to hold Tomos accountable if it doesnt pan out.
StelioKontos

Activity: 839
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:54:33 PM

Please read his post on march 10 2018, i think its on page 49

i will not spend m energy to answer separately to this shitty questions..
i will not pay from my pocket, my deposit is already sent to cryptopia so i must wait.  I am too tired from that complaining shits also i have no profit from these my projects, my total loss is more than 5000$ for now and i will stop losing money. Will pay that miners mined, nothing else. Be happy that i am offering so high payout rates and spending my valuable time to maintain my server for YOUR profit. This time i can easily spend to my family without stress, and you are complaining???  WTF

I can understand anger outbursts here and there when things don't turn out as hoped and expected. Trading is risky and margin trading with other's money is even more risky.

But from my point of view, this is the situation:

Should I go yelling scammer and offending? No because they are only 6$ or less, I go for it only when people take from me 100$+ Smiley

Still, I gave out hashes, I got nothing so far, so I think I don't deserve to get called an idiot for this, maybe just a naive.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:07:09 AM

The only thing that happened here was that someone said that he paid until the day x for the mining of the other miners and did not pay. I think it can be called scam, I may be wrong but I think for now it is a scam.
I even think that the user himself enters with other newly created users and defends himself. No one can defend something when you are being scammed.
iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:25:22 PM

The only thing that happened here was that someone said that he paid until the day x for the mining of the other miners and did not pay. I think it can be called scam, I may be wrong but I think for now it is a scam.
I even think that the user himself enters with other newly created users and defends himself. No one can defend something when you are being scammed.

I give it another week and then i will agree with you on the first part. I will give Tomos the benefit of the doubt for another week.

Also i have googled his BTC address and saw that it now has 0 balance and that all the money went to another address, so maybe he is milking it
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 01:53:29 PM

Creating other accounts to defend oneself is called account shilling. If you get caught (you usually do), your bitcointalk accounts might end up with a negative trust tag. Check this out:

i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

Screenshot in case it gets deleted: http://prntscr.com/j3cf5n
This sounds like it's from Tomos81's POV. Something that definitely adds to the smokescreen of his bitcointalk whereabouts / now-gone-rogue platform...

Another reason why I do not think any miner will see their earnings since the last payout over a month ago: http://prntscr.com/j3cj45

You can clearly see on this graph where I stopped mining. When I realized I was wasting my time and my electricity (should have realized earlier but that's beside the point), I released Coins4Hash, stopped mining for Tomos, and pointed my hashrate elsewhere. I have no referrals on his platform. Ever since I stopped, I have been receiving mystery hashes of around 100-200 h/s according to the graph. Where the heck are these earnings coming from? It surely isn't coming from any of my cards.

Everyone, do the community a favor. If you have stopped mining on Tomos81's platform, check your earnings page. Am I the only one getting mystery earnings from a non-existent hashrate, or are there more of you out there?

iiiduncaniii

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:01:59 PM

Creating other accounts to defend oneself is called account shilling. If you get caught (you usually do), your bitcointalk accounts might end up with a negative trust tag. Check this out:

i will start to work on new payment system right when i will return from holidays (tuesday) - will pay everything i will sell in pieces -  it means i will split sold satoshis based on user shares, deduct a piece of mined hashes and pay to faucethub..  this way i will be able to compensate everything in few weeks.

Screenshot in case it gets deleted: http://prntscr.com/j3cf5n
This sounds like it's from Tomos81's POV. Something that definitely adds to the smokescreen of his bitcointalk whereabouts / now-gone-rogue platform...

Another reason why I do not think any miner will see their earnings since the last payout over a month ago: http://prntscr.com/j3cj45

You can clearly see on this graph where I stopped mining. When I realized I was wasting my time and my electricity (should have realized earlier but that's beside the point), I released Coins4Hash, stopped mining for Tomos, and pointed my hashrate elsewhere. I have no referrals on his platform. Ever since I stopped, I have been receiving mystery hashes of around 100-200 h/s according to the graph. Where the heck are these earnings coming from? It surely isn't coming from any of my cards.

Everyone, do the community a favor. If you have stopped mining on Tomos81's platform, check your earnings page. Am I the only one getting mystery earnings from a non-existent hashrate, or are there more of you out there?
I don't think zwer1955 is Tomos in disguise as he just copied and pasted a previous post from tomos, which was posted a while before directly from tomos.
Coins4Days

Activity: 294
Merit: 27

bit.ly/Coins4Hash

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:17:24 PM

I don't think zwer1955 is Tomos in disguise as he just copied and pasted a previous post from tomos, which was posted a while before directly from tomos.

Understandable. Since that was pulled from his post to begin with, makes sense that it sounded like him.
Link for validility

It amazes me that some 170 people are still mining on his pool. Are you still mining on his pool? How long are people willing to send their hashes for without getting anything in return?

Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: