Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:29:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How often you want to be paid?
Every 1-2 days (300 satoshis 1M shares)
Every Friday with revenue share (more than 300 satoshis / 1M shares)
I don't care, just pay Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: TomosMining - HIGHEST PAID MINING (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!  (Read 35523 times)
shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

Stop replying BS, and post the figures.

Total paid out from mining, ($3), vs how many hashes have been solved?

No garbage, and talk about "shares", "overpaying", and ridiculous acronyms, and such. Just Post the proofs.

$3 / HOW_MANY_HASHES?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 09:00:01 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 09:34:14 PM by winspiral

Stop replying BS, and post the figures.

Total paid out from mining, ($3), vs how many hashes have been solved?

No garbage, and talk about "shares", "overpaying", and ridiculous acronyms, and such. Just Post the proofs.

$3 / HOW_MANY_HASHES?

Why do you not include the pending payout?

Total hashes mined: 143720192
Total miner shares in System: 1197(*)
Miner share pot: $2.1400000000
Total earned with contest: $2.04
Total WSPU2 earned: 275.94
Total earned with miner bonus: $0.59
Total earned for testing: $0.72
Total earned with xtracash: $1.78
Total earned with poolcash: $0.41
Total on hold for mining: $1.27
Total pending payout: $2.55
Total paid out: $2.99

The hashes? I have to calculate them.

it's done:
Total hashes mined: 143720192

For 143M hashes you can see that in average you have never seen better paying other where.
You are too funny...you just have forced me to explain that my system was the best paying in average because my members are not crazy...they are strategic.
They mined to get the best rate.
It's not exactly true...because few hashes are not count from webminerpool and have made $0.41
The strategy in to get Xtracash...you can get even if you mine only 256 hashes daily...I see $1.78 Xtracash
I see as well the cash for testing:$0.72

Till interested to send me $3.00 (lol)

shaw1

Activity: 504
Merit: 297

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:36:10 PM

Pending payouts don't mean a thing. Can we count all the "pending" payouts that Tomos has?

And you didn't make your point.
That's an average of 227 satoshis (At current market rates), per million hashes.

So you owe an apology to Tomos for saying that your system was the highest paying. It wasn't. Not even close. 300 > 227, last time I checked.

Secondly, even my (retired) site paid out more than that. Paid 300+ satoshis /mil on cmd line mining.

So that's just two examples. And you got destroyed by both.

But let's take your example as the "best", since it is still around.
Let's look at historical data.
By February 19th, you had paid out $2.38. So only $.61 less than now.
That's about 80% of the payouts as now. So let's assume that you had about 80% of the number of hashes as well. .8 * 143,000,000 = 114,000,000 hashes.

BTC price then was $11,159.
You were paying out $0.02087719298 / million hashes.

And guess what. That's only 187 satoshis per million hashes.
So for the majority of your mining payouts, the payout is considerably under 200/million.

So please, please, please stop the drivel about being the "highest paying mining site".

Also, will gladly send you the $3. Only you have to agree to never post on this board ever again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
winspiral
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026

Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

Pending payouts don't mean a thing. Can we count all the "pending" payouts that Tomos has?

And you didn't make your point.
That's an average of 227 satoshis (At current market rates), per million hashes.

So you owe an apology to Tomos for saying that your system was the highest paying. It wasn't. Not even close. 300 > 227, last time I checked.

Secondly, even my (retired) site paid out more than that. Paid 300+ satoshis /mil on cmd line mining.

So that's just two examples. And you got destroyed by both.

But let's take your example as the "best", since it is still around.
Let's look at historical data.
By February 19th, you had paid out $2.38. So only $.61 less than now.
That's about 80% of the payouts as now. So let's assume that you had about 80% of the number of hashes as well. .8 * 143,000,000 = 114,000,000 hashes.

BTC price then was $11,159.
You were paying out $0.02087719298 / million hashes.

And guess what. That's only 187 satoshis per million hashes.
So for the majority of your mining payouts, the payout is considerably under 200/million.

So please, please, please stop the drivel about being the "highest paying mining site".

Also, will gladly send you the $3. Only you have to agree to never post on this board ever again.

I do not understand why you do not consider the pending cash.
But it does not matter.
Yes if you send me $3 I will stop writing here.
How do you want pay me for this deal?

CoinGrabr.com

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 05:20:49 AM

ya what i dont understand is that he started some years ago, or at least the Tomos81 showed up. Then he was on everything, twitter, other crypto places, and this mining site. Then one mishap, he goes on vacation and then nothing. Like hes off the grid. Or maybe he changed nickname. But all of his different medias ended march 29.

exactly, so maybe he scam everything he has created... but i'm really surprised, we don't talk about millions or hundred thousend dollards so i don't really see the interest...

I started mining with him few months ago, this thread had only 6 pages when i started, and i saw hundred and hundred miners coming so all of you guys are agree with me that if tomos wait he will have maybe 1000 miners and after that maybe a scam will be interesting for him but now this is just a joke.....

so i'm really surprised and don't understand this situation.....

market is growing since 2 weeks so what's up ?

I second that.

I've been involved in mining here for some months, and earned about 9M satoshis, then the market went down and the exchange platform had a problem.
I've choose to give Tomos my confidence and continued on mining, regardless of the electricity cost (i have several servers mining).
Now my unpaid balance has reached the same amount of satoshis, so i've stopped mining, as the elec cost is no more worthing it.

Everything is ready to go on mining (30 dual Xeons), i'll do minergate in the midtime.

@tomos81 : On the 400+ miners, a lot went away, but you still have friends here, and i can read that you've lost a lot with the market / platform problems, so maybe you could just come back here, apology, pay (even less that 300 S per million Hash) and let us mine again in a good way.

for now, all is stopped, waiting for Tomos to be back.

We'd love to have power users like you over at - https://coingrabr.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3298596

Check out our above support thread, and ask any questions you may have, we're more than happy to take on and support any Tomos stragglers.

PM me or send an email to support@coingrabr.com with any further questions.
dekoedoemoe

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

ya what i dont understand is that he started some years ago, or at least the Tomos81 showed up. Then he was on everything, twitter, other crypto places, and this mining site. Then one mishap, he goes on vacation and then nothing. Like hes off the grid. Or maybe he changed nickname. But all of his different medias ended march 29.

exactly, so maybe he scam everything he has created... but i'm really surprised, we don't talk about millions or hundred thousend dollards so i don't really see the interest...

I started mining with him few months ago, this thread had only 6 pages when i started, and i saw hundred and hundred miners coming so all of you guys are agree with me that if tomos wait he will have maybe 1000 miners and after that maybe a scam will be interesting for him but now this is just a joke.....

I second that.

I've been involved in mining here for some months, and earned about 9M satoshis, then the market went down and the exchange platform had a problem.
I've choose to give Tomos my confidence and continued on mining, regardless of the electricity cost (i have several servers mining).
Now my unpaid balance has reached the same amount of satoshis, so i've stopped mining, as the elec cost is no more worthing it.

Everything is ready to go on mining (30 dual Xeons), i'll do minergate in the midtime.

@tomos81 : On the 400+ miners, a lot went away, but you still have friends here, and i can read that you've lost a lot with the market / platform problems, so maybe you could just come back here, apology, pay (even less that 300 S per million Hash) and let us mine again in a good way.

for now, all is stopped, waiting for Tomos to be back.

We'd love to have power users like you over at - https://coingrabr.com

Check out our above support thread, and ask any questions you may have, we're more than happy to take on and support any Tomos stragglers.

you use webminepool, would be stupid not go directly to them... And you have bad payout rating on faucethub...
wwfjdraw

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:17:22 PM

Please help, I followed your instructions on your site for downloading and opening the command line miner and I got these two error messages:

"The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

The second error messege after was "The ordinal 75 could not be located in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"

To make sure this was a tomosmining software error and not my pc, I downloaded and successfully ran the the allcoins.pw command line and it worked perfectly, But I would rather use Tomos. Please fix this error in your program that no other command liner online seems to have. As all other command line miners from other seems to work flawlessy without any problem. Thank you Tomos.
hlourenco

Activity: 52
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:30:50 PM

Please help, I followed your instructions on your site for downloading and opening the command line miner and I got these two error messages:

"The program can't start because MSVCR110.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem."

The second error messege after was "The ordinal 75 could not be located in the dynamic link library SSLEAY32.dll"

To make sure this was a tomosmining software error and not my pc, I downloaded and successfully ran the the allcoins.pw command line and it worked perfectly, But I would rather use Tomos. Please fix this error in your program that no other command liner online seems to have. As all other command line miners from other seems to work flawlessy without any problem. Thank you Tomos.

Try another mining website because this is SCAM.
iiiduncaniii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:34:56 PM

Try another mining website because this is SCAM.

Yes this has become "TomosMining - HIGHEST NON PAID MINING SCAM (BTC->FaucetHub) 5% REF!" and Tomos will be remembered as one of the biggest disappointment in the history of mining.
RandomKull

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

it seems as if TomosMining is dead meat by now. But thats isnt the end of mining to Faucethub!

TomosMining has truely pioneered Software Mining to Faucethub, but its time to move to a more reliable service.
This is why i'm proud to introduce:
RSM Web, Software & Publisher mining

QuickStats:
  • Rate of 140 Sat/1M Hashes - The highest arround!
  • Withdraw Minimum of 1 Satoshi - Allways get your earnings!
  • Automated Payout every Hour - Allways Get your money!
  • 12% Refferal Commission - Invite Friends and Earn Together!

For More Info, i would Strongly reccomend our Bitcointalk Thread, but until then whe ope to see you arround Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3348479
[/size]
hroub

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

BCH Wallet: 1PmR3k4cA4YVy7r7RVgYdSjnon2A1aJSLk

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

Which is why I doubt it's a scam in the first place. As said, it wouldn't make sense to scam and steal just a few hashes. It would have made much more sense to accumulate a much more hash power, especially since it has been constantly increasing due to the good payouts.

Also, if it was a scam, he would have probably shut down the servers already so he won't have to keep paying for them and losing money...

I still think that Tomos may be in some kind of trouble or, worse, dead. Or, since he mentioned that he was not making much money and was doing it more as a hobby, he may have just gotten bored or lost interest in this hobby. But, then again, I think he would have still made an announcement or shut down the servers...  Undecided

NaxosCG

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:32:50 AM

Which is why I doubt it's a scam in the first place. As said, it wouldn't make sense to scam and steal just a few hashes. It would have made much more sense to accumulate a much more hash power, especially since it has been constantly increasing due to the good payouts.

Also, if it was a scam, he would have probably shut down the servers already so he won't have to keep paying for them and losing money...

I still think that Tomos may be in some kind of trouble or, worse, dead. Or, since he mentioned that he was not making much money and was doing it more as a hobby, he may have just gotten bored or lost interest in this hobby. But, then again, I think he would have still made an announcement or shut down the servers...  Undecided

I'm quite sure tomos has a serious problem... And if he comes back, i'll be happy to mine again with him...
shakeeb27

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:02:33 AM

i am also going to quit
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

I still see there 61 still mining for Tomos.

Tomos is MIA, hasn't paid in over a month and hasn't logged on to Bitcointalk since March 29th, 2018. Everyone should seize mining until he's back.

For all we know, he could be washed off a Somalian shore, killed by a Somalian pirate during his vacation (hope not).

RandomKull

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

I still see there 61 still mining for Tomos.

Tomos is MIA, hasn't paid in over a month and hasn't logged on to Bitcointalk since March 29th, 2018. Everyone should seize mining until he's back.

For all we know, he could be washed off a Somalian shore, killed by a Somalian pirate during his vacation (hope not).

I Agree, i ofcourse Hope that Tomo is fine, i hope that he can resume the payouts or atleast partially pay out what was mined. i'm sure at this point people would be glad if they atleast got a certain percentage of their payout but its unclear what will happen with this ;/

So for everyone mining with tomos: Use other services.While tomos was undoubtedly the highest paying, there are more reliable and secure services like:

RandomSatoshi Mining or RSM

i dont want to just advertise the service, but as of now this is the best alternative to tomosmining and i believe most of you will find the Automatic hourly payouts and No withdraw minimums pretty comfortable Smiley

I wish everyone a good following year and hope that tomos will soon return!
nosmis

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

Yogyakarta !!!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:04:25 PM

I'm quite sure tomos has a serious problem... And if he comes back, i'll be happy to mine again with him...

I have same thought ..

CoinGrabr.com

Activity: 33

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 09:38:11 PM

Hey Guys, I've noticed Tomos has a fair few miners still in operation.

Just letting you all know there's now a stable substitute that's been making 140+ payouts per day since launch.

If you sign up and send a message to me via PM or send an email to our support letting me know you were from Tomos, we'll place a bonus into your account to kick start your mining with us and to build that first time trust.

For a limited time whilst we take on any Tomos users, you'll be able to earn 20% commision on all your referred users earnings!
flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Well, I have stoped my machines... to mutch satoshi blocked, I believe something happen to TOMOS for sure... hope he is fine and back soon.
zwer1955

Activity: 37

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:19:56 PM

Haпишy пo pyccки...пepeвoдчик вaм ...дoждaлcя ..ceгoдня 9 мaя Tomas oбнyлил cpeдcтвa! Дeлaeм вывoд- зapaбoтaть в инeтe oчeнь пpocтo ...a мoжнo былo и caмoмy и дpyгим дaть..зapaбoтaть..тyпoй чeл......
hroub

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

Haпишy пo pyccки...пepeвoдчик вaм ...дoждaлcя ..ceгoдня 9 мaя Tomas oбнyлил cpeдcтвa! Дeлaeм вывoд- зapaбoтaть в инeтe oчeнь пpocтo ...a мoжнo былo и caмoмy и дpyгим дaть..зapaбoтaть..тyпoй чeл......
Just trying to translate this using https://translate.google.com
I will write in Russian ... the translator to you ... waited .. today, May 9, Tomas zeroed out the funds! We make a conclusion- to earn in an Internet is very simple ... but it was possible to give to others and others .. to work ..uppy people ......

Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: