Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡️🔴Crypto Hunt - An AR game that rewards players just for playing🔴⚡️  (Read 2821 times)
shahsh

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:29:44 PM

Hi,
I am very interested in project, looks great idea!
And I like to see Bruno Skvorc behind, all respect to him!

I would like to know what about legal issue when a game allow users to earn basically money,
it's like poker games or similar where you need a license, no?

Some countries could ban the game?

Best of luck!

Well, in most countries (including USA) crypto currencies are still not considered as money so the game will not be banned just like crypto exchanges are not banned. As far as I know a license would be needed only if a player could earn real money (fiat money) in the game. But in Crypto Hunt game players will earn ETH tokens.

I'm not entirely sure about this so I'll ask the lead manager to give his answer about this (if it's different than mine).

Yes I know that in USA is not considered as a money, but it's taxed as a good.
But this could change in near future in USA and the rest of world.
Countries like Russia are going to make a crypto currency, so all fiat could be tomorrow crypto currency, included bitcoin and all altcoins.

I am not sure, I am not a lawyer, I would like just know if you think about.

Looking for to hear from you!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1205

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

Hi,
I am very interested in project, looks great idea!
And I like to see Bruno Skvorc behind, all respect to him!

I would like to know what about legal issue when a game allow users to earn basically money,
it's like poker games or similar where you need a license, no?

Some countries could ban the game?

Best of luck!

Well, in most countries (including USA) crypto currencies are still not considered as money so the game will not be banned just like crypto exchanges are not banned. As far as I know a license would be needed only if a player could earn real money (fiat money) in the game. But in Crypto Hunt game players will earn ETH tokens.

I'm not entirely sure about this so I'll ask the lead manager to give his answer about this (if it's different than mine).

Yes I know that in USA is not considered as a money, but it's taxed as a good.
But this could change in near future in USA and the rest of world.
Countries like Russia are going to make a crypto currency, so all fiat could be tomorrow crypto currency, included bitcoin and all altcoins.

I am not sure, I am not a lawyer, I would like just know if you think about.

Looking for to hear from you!

For now let's stick to what we know - crypto currencies are not considered money. If in the future it become money, we will adjust and get any license that will be needed. Don't worry, the team is very serious about this project and we invested all of our time so we won't let some legal stuff stop us. Besides, as you can see on the web site, we have one member that has Master of Law degree who is our legal advisor.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
visions-ri

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:36:36 PM

Our backend team made huge improvements today! We have added new and exciting features to the game. Now, even players from rural locations will be able to play and choose which riddles to solve. Also, some additional features have been added to make the game easier for those in huge cities. These features will be implemented very soon.
devildogg

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:34:41 PM

Crypto Hunt is proud to announce our Advisor, Joe Blackburn.

The Creator and Co-founder of Crypto Coin Trader and a social media visionary.
Joe Blackburn has cultivated and grown one of the largest and most influential social media platforms in Crypto.
Joe has advised over 20 Blockchain related projects and has a vast history in social media and community building.
Joe genuinely enjoys the crypto eco-system and has devoted countless hours to being involved, from dying his hair in a lost wager with the community,
to being listed as one of the top influencers in crypto in 2017, Joe maintains a grasp of the pulse of the crypto community and culture.

His Crypto Coin Trader group has more than 60.000 active members, amongst those, crypto experts and crypto enthusiasts

So far this project seems to have gathered a good team, the idea is very fun, and Joe Blackburn is well established and respected member of cryptocommunity. I'm most definitely in!
visions-ri

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:39 PM

As you may know, CryptoHunt will be conducting our token sale beginning March 1. I encourage you to visit our website at https://www.cryptohuntgame.com/ and take the steps listed to whitelist your address. In an effort to grow our community and make sure that CryptoHunt supporters are truly backing our vision, we have implemented Proof of Care in order to be whitelisted. The process is fairly simple, and guidelines as well as the POC form can be found on our website. All whitelist participants will have a 24 hour period to contribute to the sale before we open it up to the public. Avoid the rush and possible sell out by whitelisting your address today.

As always, thank you for your support of CryptoHunt and being a part of our journey.
nprimo89

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

SO thankful to have been introduced to this! What a amazing time to be alive! I look forward this being apart of this community and cannot wait to see this family explode with growth in the coming weeks!  Smiley This is my first post here, and on bitcointalk! Cannot wait to grow with this community from an early age! More importantly, I cannot wait to find some treasures!  Grin Grin Grin
nprimo89

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:21:43 PM

https://medium.com/@CryptoNatee/augmented-reality-blockchain-1ea9296918c1
nprimo89

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:49:40 PM

*FRESH OFF THE PRESS*

1⃣HOW DOES IT WORK AND HOW DO YOU PLAY THE GAME:question:
-At the beginning of the game, you will meet Professor Crypto who will guide you through the entire game, make you learn some cool facts, and reward you for playing.
-Professor Crypto will give you hints, set puzzles, and will ask you to find some cool objects. -To reward your knowledge and effort, you will get other relevant items and Crypto Hunt (CH) tokens.

2⃣WHAT IS CH COIN:question:
Crypto Hunt is not just a game, it is also a crypto currency. It is an asset you can store to gain more value in the future; trade for thousands of other crypto currencies; withdraw at 99% of ATM's worldwide; or just spend it in every store, restaurant ... Crypto Hunt coin (CH) is a ERC20 Ethereum based token.

3⃣WHAT IS AUGMENTED REALITY:question:
-Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are "augmented" by computer-generated or extracted real-world sensory input such as sound, video, graphics, haptics or GPS data.
-It is related to a more general concept called computer-mediated reality, in which a view of reality is modified (possibly even diminished rather than augmented) by a computer. -Augmented reality enhances one’s current perception of reality, whereas, in contrast, virtual reality replaces the real world with a simulated one.

4⃣ABOUT ICO:exclamation:
-We will be releasing the playable demo on the 1st of February, 2018, at which point the whitelist application for the ICO – Initial Coin Offering will start and will go on until the 15th of February.
-In order to get on the whitelist, you will need to submit the Proof Of Care form!
-In the period from the 1st of February until the 1st of March, you will be able to play the demo, which will have ten stages, during which you will be able to collect virtual CH coins.
-Each player will be able to earn 1000 virtual CH coins. It means that they will gain you 10% on your ICO investment.
-After the 1st of March, and until the official release of the complete game on the 1st of June, you will not be able to earn bonuses.
-Be aware that ONLY ICO investors will be able to receive 10% bonus CH tokens from the demo version of the game.
-In the process of the ICO, all tokens will be distributed immediately, but they will be locked as follws: 30 days lock, then 12.5% weekly release
There will be a 24 hour period to accommodate all the whitelisted investors with the minimum and maximum hard cap.
-Minimum contribution: 0.1 ETH # # Maximum contribution: 15 ETH
-After the 24 hours white list period, the remaining coins will be sold in a crowdsale.
-ICO will last from the 1st of March, 2018, to the 15th of March, 2018, or until the hard cap is reached.

5⃣TOKEN SALE TERMS:exclamation:
-Max supply = 500.000.000 CH
-Total ICO hard cap = 300.000.000 Crypto Hunt(CH) / $15.000.000,00
-Total ICO soft cap = 200.000.000 Crypto Hunt(CH) / $10.000.000,00
-Ethereum ERC20 token
-Purchase methods accepted: ETH
1 CH = $0.05
-Token Sale period: Mar-01 through Mar-15

6⃣WHAT IS PROOF OF CARE:question:
-In order to build a strong community that will endorse our project, and that will share the vision of the greatest game ever, we will implement the Proof of Care system for the ICO. -Proof of Care is a great way of showing us that you CARE and you BELIEVE in the project.
-Show us how creative you are. We will set up a form on our webpage that will allow you to upload screenshots and links of what you've made to promote and show this amazing game to the world.
-If you are skillful and creative, please submit any artwork you have that could be relevant to the game.
-Anything we use in the process of building the game will be rewarded with CH tokens! 
-There will also be a bounty fund from which rewards will be doled out to enthusiasts and participants in our Proof of Care system.
-Likewise, we'll also reward people for finding ways to cheat, or for discovering bugs in our system either in-game, in the web app, or in the blockchain integration.
-We're the only game ever to pay you for cheating.
nprimo89

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:23:18 PM

ERC20 compatible wallets: MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, Mist, imToken there ones support CH that I know of

Compatible wallets
The following wallets are known to be compatible with Ethereum tokens (ERC-20 standard):

MyEtherWallet (no download needed)
MetaMask (Firefox and Chrome browser addon)
Mist (Desktop)
Parity (Desktop)
imToken (iPhone)
imToken (Android)

Incompatible wallets
Do not use the following wallets to participate CH token sale. First move your ETH to a compatible wallet in the above list:

Any Bitcoin exchange
Any Ethereum exchange
Jaxx
Exodus
Coinbase
Poloniex
Kraken
Bitstamp
Bitfinex
Bitrexx
Cex.io
elijah777

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:23:15 AM

I just looking in telegram group - soon we will hit 2ooo people!! Amazing job guys! Is there Discord channel maybe? Telegram is here people https://t.me/joinchat/E3Feo1GVQQ3RZofJryQzVQ  Wink Grin Cool
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:48:44 PM

Well, the team just released another sneak preview from the game. Before it was just a picture and now we have a short video. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HehohpYstw

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
Baske

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:44 PM

Will I get any message or email that I am whitelisted?  Smiley
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:57:35 PM

Will I get any message or email that I am whitelisted?  Smiley

If you have submitted Proof of Care then you are automatically whitelisted. No need for a confirmation mail.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
RobertSnow

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

Well, the team just released another sneak preview from the game. Before it was just a picture and now we have a short video. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HehohpYstw

This looks really good for a game on the blockchain, where can I see the other sneak peaks?
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:54:06 PM

This looks really good for a game on the blockchain, where can I see the other sneak peaks?

There was one previous sneak preview - an image of selecting the character. Basically, it was the same sneak preview as this one, only this one looks better because it's a video.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
nprimo89

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

Join the telegram, discord, follow twitter, facebook. Everything is coordinated it seems for sneak peak releases! You wont miss out!
elijah777

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

Hello people how are we today?!  Grin I just looking that Telegram group reach more than 1.7k people - that's awesome!!! I saw sneak peak video from FB page - can we see more than this before Demo Game Huh
Baske

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

Do I need to put my real name and last name in google form for POC? What if I dont want to my last name be displayed on website. Undecided
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:55:50 PM

Do I need to put my real name and last name in google form for POC? What if I dont want to my last name be displayed on website. Undecided

You have to write your real name because of the KYC process. Submit the PoC form with you real name and then go to the Telegram group (https://t.me/cryptohuntg) and write that you have submitted PoC form, but you don't want your details to be publicly available on the web site.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████▄▄██▄▄
████████████████████▄▄
░████▄▄████████████████
░█████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██▀
█████████████████░▄██▄
████████████████░░▀██▀
███████████████
███████████
██████████
█████████
████████
██████████
slackovic (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

For all of you who are eagerly waiting for sneak previews, here's another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbb5rtu28Bg