Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:02:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi friends. I need advice....  (Read 930 times)
phreakk

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:45:32 PM

Maybe is just better ask...

Why are you investing in litecoin?

LTC has a great future. Bitcoin has the largest market cap, is accepted in the most stores and for many people it's the only cryptocurrency they know... That's true!

But did you know that Litecoin is:
-Much faster
-Much cheaper
-Much cooler
-Much more active
-Much more capable of growing their value 1000x
-Much more accepted than most other cryptocurrencies (and hopefully Bitcoin soon too)

That's why he (& you) should be investing in Litecoin.

-=-=-=-=-
To OP: It's really just your decision. Contrary to what others have said before, not everyone here is recommending you to invest in Bitcoin. I feel like there are far better cryptocurrencies out there and you should check them out, instead of sticking to Bitcoin. Litecoin is one them, as you've probably noticed in my reply above  Tongue

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     █▀█▄              █▀ ▀█▄
     █  ▀█▄          ▄█     ▀█▄
     █    ▀█▄       █▀         ▀▄
     █       █▄   ▄█             ▀█▄
     █         ▀▄█▀                ▀█▄
     █          ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
     █         ██▌ █▄                ▄█▀
     █        █▌█▌   █▄            ▄▀
     █       ▐▌ █     ▀█▄       ▄█▀
     █      ▐█  █       ▀█▄   ▄█▀
     █      █  ▐█         ▀█▄▀
     █     █   ▐▌           ▀▄
     █    █   ▄▀ ▀█▄▄         ▀▄
     █   █▀ ▄█       ▀█▄▄       ▀▄
     █  █▌ █▀            ▀█▄▄     █▄
     █ ▐▌▄█                  ▀█▄▄  ▀█▄
     █▐██▀                       ▀█▄ ▀█▄
     ██▀                            ▀▀███
     █
RATEONIUM

GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██
SERVICE RATING PLATFORM
██  ██

Twitter       Telegram     Reddit
█ RATE █    █ TRADE  █   █ INVEST █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:51:40 PM

Hi friends. I need advice.... Do you thing is good moment today for buy BTC and then buy LTC? Or I should wait? Thank you for your inputs!

Here's how I see it, you could buy now and there's a chance the price may fall and you could've waited and got in at a lower price but long term you'll profit either way as it will recover above the current price of 12.5k or so. Alternatively you could wait and bitcoin could reach 15k and then you continue waiting and it reaches 20k and then you say, why didn't I buy any bitcoin?

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
shantoote

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:00:57 PM

Hi friends. I need advice.... Do you thing is good moment today for buy BTC and then buy LTC? Or I should wait? Thank you for your inputs!

if you keep asking with loss time and money .

only ask your mind and take your risk.

at 2013 most of users not ready to pay 100$ for bitcoin
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:33:44 PM

if you keep asking with loss time and money .

only ask your mind and take your risk.

at 2013 most of users not ready to pay 100$ for bitcoin

Best advice to bitcoin is when price get low that time you may buy bitcoin and increased rate that time only you need to sell bitcoin because then only you will get more profit and scam lot is there in this ,find out that and use this .
CaterpillarRave

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:34 PM

I think now isn't a good moment to buy Bitcoin. The price is too high.
aloha99

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:47:33 PM

It depends with your investment strategy. You want to trade for short term or you want to buy and hold. Anyway, I would advice you to wait until the end of year. Big crypto correction is expected due to taking profits and Christmas shopping
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:13:49 AM

These 2 coin in my opinion has strong in fundamental so will good idea to buy now for long term investment, but I think by different portfolio for example Bitcoin 70% portfolio and 30% for Litecoin. Bitcoin still able to going up to $50,000 in the longterm because as we know totally supply only 21 million and circulating supply only about 16 million but now many people around the world buying Bitcoin, in addition, even banks and other financial institutions also buy bitcoin for investment., and also many country regulated Bitcoin so the demand continue increasing.

geyayy

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:44:01 AM

As bitcoin's price is very high now, I think you should wait for a sudden dump, for the price to be lower if you'll buy bitcoins, but I think it will still pump and will be dumping for the year ends when it reaches its' peak. For the LTC, I really do not know because I don't take a look at it's price.

johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:26:52 AM

Are you planning to become a trader? if yes, you should study the flow of both currencies you are talking, you can also visit coinmarketcap and find your coins you want to buy. Cryptocurrencies are always changing its value anytime it is maybe down or high better to buy if it is low then hold it until it rises again then sell it.
Drixy

Activity: 168

reading.......

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:33:49 AM

Just buy a large amount of bitcoin cause as for now bitcoin has a crazy amount of increase through the day only for a $1000 value. You should hurry and buy it now while it is still growing.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 05:27:20 AM

At this point, BTC is breaking all the records and giving us all-time high levels. This is happening because institutional investors are pouring their capital day by day. There is a possibility of the correction and hence I don't think that buying for the short term is a wise idea at this stage so if you can hold it for the long term then definitely it will pay for that term. However, this is my personal opinion and doing your own research is highly recommended.
franss

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:55:30 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin for a long-term investment you can buy it now, if my LTC does not really follow it
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:14:34 AM

I think asking here can not give you a definite answer, because to buy or trade the coin is our analysis is not the opinion of others, better believe in your self , and you will get maximum results, hopefully get more profit in trading
ImMrBrigthside

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:16:07 AM

Buy for BTC wait for LTC to be a little bit more down.
std1391

Activity: 182
Merit: 16

bitcoin is love

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:24:47 AM

I think it is good time to buy btc , coz future stock will add btc to its stock market about a week later and bigger whale would come into the game , so u will see the prise has gone up by end og the mounth!

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:20 AM

Many of them agreed that you invest in bitcoin and litecoin and just include ethereum to your list. Because all that coins now in crypto market cap was really profitable than the others if you invested with this coins 99% get your money back and the huge gain. Try to look at the chart of bitcoin now it is really amaze the price value.

sandy8800

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:04:52 AM

You never know what is a good time to buy bitcoin. When is was $100, people saying the bubble is going to burst than it climbed to $1000 people start waiting to buy bitcoins at dip than to $2000 than $5000 and so on and so on. We never know if the price will come down in future. As far as investment in Litecoin or other alt coin is concerned, you should know the answer to "WHY?" otherwise stay away from them.
Sendah

Activity: 143

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:02:23 AM

I think you first learned about that, if you do not have any skills or knowledge you need to first learn it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:15 AM

Now a days bitcoin price is growing very faster if you want to buy bitcoin or LTC both are good for today. Hope you see this bitcoin market price now bitcoin price is $15,000 + and it is growing more so you can buy now or if you have a extra money you can buy LTC for a long time.
Nariza

Activity: 246

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:40:14 PM

Hi friend. For me, buying bitcoin is a good idea. If you are worried to your money. Don't invest or just wait until the value of bitcoin dump and just hold it because I am sure that the value of bitcoin in future will be much higher so that you can get a profit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: