Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi friends. I need advice....  (Read 929 times)
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:07 AM

Why not today if you hadle it now. It is the time for us to buy but as of today we can see that the price is too much expensive and if you have not enough funds you can't afford it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:39:28 AM

Hi friends. I need advice.... Do you thing is good moment today for buy BTC and then buy LTC? Or I should wait? Thank you for your inputs!

Hello, it's pretty suitable time for buying buy I'll advice you to wait till it goes down a bit, maybe even just for a couple of percents.
What about LTC I'm not quite sure. I think you should buy different coins to ensure that you are not going to loose all of your funds if one of the coins will sink.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:06:16 PM

Yes,you can buy bitcoin at any time because in other cases of investment you want to check the statistics and more but in bitcoin it consistently increasing and gives profits to all investors so you can surely buy a bitcoin anytime.
Buying the bitcoin and that too at time when the market value of bitcoin is little low can really help you in having not only more bitcoins in less price but in addition to this, it will also help you in having more money in return. You do need to analyze the market before going for investing your money as this will help you in having a fir idea of the market. Wait for the right time before investing in bitcoin.
FrancePG

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:40:29 PM

If I could get back in time, I would went online on this topic and shout YES! BUY IMMEDEATELY! lol
Unfortunely this is impossible, you're on your own, you should never shift the responsibility of making decisions to others.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:03:40 PM

The price of Bitcoin is too high now. You can buy litcoin because it has the potential to grow. and the price is even now going up.
whisee

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:37:32 PM

Hi friends. I need advice.... Do you thing is good moment today for buy BTC and then buy LTC? Or I should wait? Thank you for your inputs!

Hope you buy LTC before 12/10 price now bumping as hell from 150$ into 300$.

buying bitcoin is dangerous and can loss  lot
jtrip

Activity: 672
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:59:02 PM

The bitcoin was heavily pumped up, and the eth, at the same time, undervalued. It is better to keep
the etherium and wait for bitcoin correction, then buy it.
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:23:46 PM

yes you can still buy bitcoin , cause bitcoin can can cross 20k$ so still have a chance for get profit from btc, you can buy btc. You can also buy ltc at your own risk. ltc can touch 500/1000$ in 2018.
it is an awesome opportunity for buying bitcoin at 17,000 dollars when bitcoin is highly predicted to touch 20,000 dollars in the coming weeks. I am sure that expert traders and investors are very active about collecting bitcoin because they know bitcoin is about to provide them massive money by the end of this year, making them able to end their year in an epic way. Bitcoin is the one which is all the time giving you surprises.
Koro-Sensei

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:30:36 PM

If you Hold BTC now it wont hurt right? Why would you LTC if you have already BTC trading is good but choose it wisely or else youre gonna loose an amount youll regret. As of for now bitcoin is unstable if you have invested or save in bitcoin and wait for the year's end you should probably profit from somehow.
mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:15:23 AM

The price of Bitcoin is too high now. You can buy litcoin because it has the potential to grow. and the price is even now going up.
Needing a large capital to buy BTC, I think there are other options to make a profit.
altcoin is another way to get BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP I'm sure it's worth it to hold and immediately buy it before going to the moon.

▄██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀░
███████████▀▄░█
██████████░███░
███████▀▀░▀▀█▀▀
█████▀░░░░░░░▀▄
█████░░░░░░░░░█
█████▄░░░░░░░▄▀
███████▄▄▄▄▄███
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
████████████▀██
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████░░░░░░░
██████░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░
██████▄░░░░▄▄▄░
█████████▀▀░░░▀
████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄██████████████
███████████████
██████████▀▀▀▀▀
███████▀░▀█▄░░░
██████░░░░░█▄░▄
█████░░▄▄▄▄▄██▀
█████▀▀▀░░░░▄█▄
█████░░░▄▄█▀▀░█
██████▄█▀▀░░░░▀
███████▄▄░░░░░░
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
▀██████████████
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████░████████████
████████████▀▄████████████
█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
████░░░██░██░░░░█░░░░░████
████░░░▄▄▀▄▄░░▀▀▄▀▀░░░████
████▄░░▀▀░▀▀░░░░▀░░░░▄████
█████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████
▀████████████████████████▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:00:02 AM

Why not today if you hadle it now. It is the time for us to buy but as of today we can see that the price is too much expensive and if you have not enough funds you can't afford it.

Yes i agree with you buddy as of now bitcoin continue to increase their price and prediction for bitcoin price value before end of this year hit 20$k, buy bitcoin today price as investment are great profits return for new years gift.

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:22:30 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 07:16:59 PM by kaya11

Wait for it to  fall first, then after that you should buy when you feel it would rise again at any moment. See some graphs out there, search the google and see the pattern. If things go like as it's used to be, then it should be rising to reach a new time high then go down a bit then will suddenly rise again. The graphs are like roller coasters.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:40:06 AM

Yes,you can buy bitcoin at any time because in other cases of investment you want to check the statistics and more but in bitcoin it consistently increasing and gives profits to all investors so you can surely buy a bitcoin anytime.
I’ve seen a lot people say that the increase in altcoins prices are being as a result of the huge increase in Bitcoin. Recently, Litecoin has become the top on the list, so if anyone want to invest intoLitecoin, would be a very good idea. But since the increase in altcoins are being moved by Bitcoin, don’t you think these altcoins will also fall in price when Bitcoin falls? Someone’s gotta be careful with all these Investment stuffs.
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:13:05 AM

If you kept waiting for the right time then there will be no right time. If you want to invest then go straight with it and choose the one coin and stay focused on it. The LTC is no matter what doing great now a days though it is reached maxima now but it is still good investment for future if you want to get into it anyway. What else you can do is divide your investment into two that is BTC and LTC. If I were you then I would give more weightage to LTC as it is cheap as compared to BTC and can get me higher profits as it has more room to grow as compared to BTC which is already to high at this point. :-)
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:50:33 AM

Bitcoin is strong bullish all the time so in my opinion buy Bitcoin now and trade it with Litecoin or others altcoin, but to minimize the risk use maksimum 30% of total Bitcoin for day trade and then others 70% just hold it for longterm investment.

Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:31 AM

I am not sure why are you restricting yourself while choosing the coins with only two in the bucket. You can expand your wings and chance of getting profited with ETH, XRP and other coins out there. I mean there is no point ins ticking to LTC only. There is no question about the bitcoin but it is really very high and with whatever small investment you may make it would be very small and with the little change in the prices of bitcoin it won't rise much. To make quick and trusted trades you should start looking into portfolio of ETH, XRP and LTC if you like it that much. These coins can make you profited in the future if you hold for long terms.
pushkarmore

Activity: 241

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:19:03 AM

YES, i agree that today is the good moment to buy bitcoin as the trend is still going smoother and there is some more room left in the running uptrend. You may consider entering on dips and then hold your bitcoins for another next big rally.In case of litecoin too you can buy and hold for long term, but you here the volatility and  the spread is little big so trade short term in litecoin and exit with big profit margin otherwise because of high spread you won't be profited in big way.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:44:32 PM

Dude, this is a bitcoin forum full of people who are so bullish on btc (and desperate for it), that you're not going to get any answers that are useful.   Everybody is going to tell you yes, including myself.   I think despite it being at its ATH, it's still worth buying, because the bull market isn't done by a long shot.  We'll probably go to $20k or higher by the end of 2018.  Don't come back and blame me if it doesn't, though.  It's risky as hell but it's made a lot of folks very rich.
Right! All anyone will ever tell is to buy anytime you have the funds. We all did that anyway and there is no point looking back to regret even if things do not end up as one really wished it to be. Bitcoin is volatile, we are still in the early phase and we still have a lot of time ahead of us to grow bigger, so for someone who is going to be holding for a long term, buying now is the best option.

No one would know or really tell anyone what can happen next with the value of these two coins, but as long as we are holding for long, then you can buy now and forget about other things that would happen afterwards.

A lot of people have been expecting that there would be some huge correction and the truth is that so far it has not come and we all do not know when that would happen or if it will ever happen at all. My say would be for you to buy now and if you have more when it dips, then buy more.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:04 PM

First, do not buy altcoins (not even ltc) if you are not sure about why you are doing it.
About buying btc I think it's always the best time, but be aware that on 10th December futures trading will start, and you will see either a big pump or a big dump
LTC though really had a huge run and I would rather wait to see the huge correction most especially when the boss starts having its huge bull run. Most alts get dumped at those moments anyway for BTC, so that may be the best time to get in on any Alt, including LTC. Like you said, BTC on the other hand simply looks like a train that is not ready to stop yet, but we have to just be at alert.

Not having enough funds is not an excuse. I told that to someone three months back and all he could afford was $50. Kindly calculate the percentage increase now from 3 months ago to this point, maybe you can change your mentality about not buying now. In as much as I am expectant that there could be a correction which may be huge, I am still very bullish on bitcoin for the long term, and no matter what you have, just buy.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:42:31 PM

I'm not suggest you to buy anything, let your money stay at bank and prepare for next year. BTC and LTC has higher price and volume, this is not a good sign to buy but wait and see. I believe this moment will comes up many speculations on the real market and will make us panic buy/ sell. I choose to stay calm and never decides take part if situations like this happen. Maybe you not agree with me but I like safe.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████