Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:11:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2900 times)
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
For me I think I am now more progressive,  because their are reason to wake up everyday because of help of bitcoin in my life.  I am now positive in everything.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:12:57 PM

I am very thankful to be part of this forum and join bounty campaigns. It is definitely a blessing for me since my monthly salary is not far from average. Trading and joining signature campaigns helped me get through financial hardships and even lets me enjoy things that I couldn’t buy before.
Mademoiselle

Activity: 427
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:26 PM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
For me I think I am now more progressive,  because their are reason to wake up everyday because of help of bitcoin in my life.  I am now positive in everything.

Nothing changes on my personality and attitude. But it changes my life that i can provide everything now not like before. I can now give what my family needs and i can mingle now with more  friends and it lets me share my blessings to whoever poor like me i see like beggars. Not that im bragging but sharing this, whatever thing you have right now should be shared to everyone who is in need, also i believe that the more you give the more you receive. I just want to be fair
yvonnegalvan

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:21:16 PM

actually, there was not much change in my life with bitcoin because I was just starting out, but I also had the salaries, and that salary was I paid for my parents' debt.
BarbusseH

Activity: 193
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:22:05 PM

I started earning bitcoins with the help of mining. Then he traded on stock exchanges. Then I began to raise the MasterNodes. Now I want to participate in advertising projects. I make more money than at the main job.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

I think the first is style of life, we like to shopping, travelling, and sometimes to cullinary. I think style of life is the biggest change in my life Smiley
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:45:33 PM

Btc helps me not just financially but also personally. I used to manage my time in order to meet the quota post every week. I learned new things such as cryptocurrency and others, and I think I'm getting used to generating money through hard works. I think my everyday is efficient since the day I joined btc, because I spent most of my time reaserching about btc and joining campaigns. I caouls also apply some lessons I learned from school, and I found it really great and helpful. Some points in my life changes, my personal habits and decision making, thanks to btc.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
danim1130

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:22:24 PM

My life started to improved when bitcoin comes in my life, i buy some gadgets in my house also the internet bills i can now stand on my foot not hoping for the help of my guardians.. bitcoin changes my life Smiley our family life hodl
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:27:43 PM

My life started to improved when bitcoin comes in my life, i buy some gadgets in my house also the internet bills i can now stand on my foot not hoping for the help of my guardians.. bitcoin changes my life Smiley our family life hodl

That is basically what happened to anyone of us here, it improves our lives.  I can say that because of bitcoin, I have savings right now and have the confidence.  I considered it as a wealth and some sort of freedom.  just like you I was able to buy some gadgets too.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1327

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:55:10 PM

The biggest change in my life is that my savings have grown many times over, it could have taken me several years to reach to the point where I'm now if it was not because of bitcoin, and months ago I made an investment that has been losing money since then but it seems it is finally waking up and now I'm having some small profits and if I was right I will make a significant amount of money out of my investment.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:02:02 PM

It gave me a real high salary job that i've dreamed about. And i can work for myself not for anyone else, noone can blame me or complain me but myself.
It is the same experience of myself as I am also getting a regular income from bitcoin by posting and I personally consider this job as a very attractive and easy job because this job is highly economical along with free from all formalities and compulsions like time schedule and humiliation from boss etc.
vionas

Activity: 261

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

Bitcoin has a big effect on my life, the benefits of bitcoin I can use to pay off car payments and to meet the needs of my family. To me bitcoin is a savior.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:17:58 PM

The biggest changes that happened in my life that caused by bitcoin is to be able to moved out from my parent's house and live my own life without worrying for financial since i got bitcoins and i am earning through trading bitcoin and that really gives me a comfortable feeling that bitcoin is a really good opportunity that i am finally waiting.
randyg29

Activity: 330

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:28:19 PM

I think the biggest changes in my life that caused by bitcoin is my needs about money because I don't really have a regular job here in my country that's why I'm very thankful that I'm a part of a growing currency that can really change a peoples life even though they don't have a real work a their country. And you don't needs to pass a many requirements that needed to a job.

Marinduque

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

The biggest change in my life cause by bitcoins is that I am now able to support myself, I'm no longer ask my parents for an allowance, instead I'm the one giving them some money now. Also, I was able to buy the things I want one by one. In the future, I hope that I could earn a lot more and to be able to build a house of my own through my bitcoin earnings.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:36:03 PM

The biggest change in my life cause by bitcoins is that I am now able to support myself, I'm no longer ask my parents for an allowance, instead I'm the one giving them some money now. Also, I was able to buy the things I want one by one. In the future, I hope that I could earn a lot more and to be able to build a house of my own through my bitcoin earnings.
Perhaps this is not the topic said, but to build a house from scratch is quite difficult and expensive. Perhaps in order to save money you can buy a house for Bitcoin. And it will cost you cheaper cheaper. I think that the money saved can be given for the arrangement of the purchased house. This is how I also try to use my Bitcoin.
Waccamaw

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:49:55 PM

first time i know about bitcoin when price was 200$ my friend tell me to send you 1 bitcoin. in that time bitcoin was used for deep and dark internet.
now price is 10,000 and hope back to that time and buy more.
will start investing and hope to earn some bitcoin to hold it.
mrDimple

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:51:44 PM

so far nothing yet. but I hope I'm one of the developers of bitcoin .. Smiley
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:45:38 PM

Creation of Block chain and Bitcoin protocol became a unique currency no comparison and never seen in the history.Its decentralized nature make competitive and big challenge to traditional Banking system.

Bitcoin is big revolution in currency and strong alternative of paper money.Those who get familiar with bitcoin today will give themselves smart lifestyle choices for the future:Can Manage your digital money,Save and invest own consent,Spend smart,Be your own ‘central bank’,Support global innovation of finance ,Learn about new lifestyle options providing by Bitcoin.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:06:28 PM

The change in my life since I have already been using Bitcoin ever since was focusing when it comes to financial status because unlike my old life, I cannot sustain and provide my needs and wants because of lack of financial assistance. My life also changes in terms that my life now is getting more comfortable than my life before because of the benefits I can gain in terms of using Bitcoin that is why I just keep on using Bitcoin to sustain and keep what I have right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: