Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:00:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the biggest changes in your life caused by Bitcoin?  (Read 2900 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:04 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
Since I got the first profit from joining Bitcoin, my life began to change with the opening milestones. When I joined Bitcoin, I started to have some money in. Every month, when I joined other projects, I gained a small profit, and this changed my life.

Good to hear. Bitcoin is more than just campaigns and bounties and mining. It's a technology that can basically shape the future of how we do transactions. Beyond the value movement, the earnings and losses, we're probably looking at how we're going to run things years from now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:04:14 AM

Bitcoin changed my life that I couldn't imagine. The money I earned here in just 1 month is equivalent to 6 months of my salary in my day-job. Because of that I resigned and focused here. I was inspired by my friends who already have their own house and lot because of crypto.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:17:28 AM

Many of us here are hoping to be successful miners/campaigners or anything realated to BTCitcoin. Some people succeed many people failed. With that said, what are the biggest changes in your life since you started bitcoin? I hope these will inspire other people so that we too can be successful. Thank you very much!
from the time I joined bitcoin until now, I feel lucky to always get a good signature campaign, and I always get great benefits from the campaign, I do not have the money to do trading or mining, but I feel quite with the money I got from the signature campaign, with the money I can meet all my needs and buy whatever I want.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
genocide

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

With Bitcoin? It makes a biggest changes  in my life I never dreamed of as a human. Why? Because I earned just enough to finance my studies and my needs as an individual. That I enjoy having a part time job and a student at the same time. Thanks to Bitcoin and to the man who invented it. It really helps other people who are seeking financial freedom.
beezare

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:32:19 PM

my biggest change caused by bitcoin is in finance, my finance gets better so my life also gets better, i can buy all my need
urang

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

there are so many changes in our life when my sons started to join bitcoin and i know that this is a big help from my kids for their studies and our needs.it's a big change for my time to do bitcoin and my work for my daily routine.when i face bitcoin i spend a lot of time here but in a night time while they are sleeping.so thank you bitcoin for a big change in our life.
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

I am starting  to like shopping, travelling:) I think style of life is the biggest change in my life after crypto currency.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:45:28 PM

To be honest I still don't have bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies as of now but I am working very hard to earn money and invest to bitcoin because I saw many peoples changed their lives from earning in bitcoin. Some of them even leave their regular job to focus in working to bitcoin because they know what bitcoin can do to their life.
Wonder_woman

Activity: 674
Merit: 101

I am hired and not own by any Team!

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

Bitcoin is really helping people to have better life. We can see big changes in our lives especially in financial aspects where we can see a lot of us really have better life now than before. Bitcoin is really big help to all of us. Actually when I already encounter bitcoin in my life I already got what I want buy what I want and already sustain my daily needs because of the help of bitcoin.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:41:15 PM

Bitcoin is really helping people to have better life. We can see big changes in our lives especially in financial aspects where we can see a lot of us really have better life now than before. Bitcoin is really big help to all of us. Actually when I already encounter bitcoin in my life I already got what I want buy what I want and already sustain my daily needs because of the help of bitcoin.
Apparently to date, very large requests for people associated with the crypto currency. but I want to say that if there were problems or work went bad, then this situation would not happen ..
leonora galvan

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:48:02 PM

it is very hard now to imagine how bitcoin change our lifestyle,before the first one who join bitcoin from our family is my son he is the one who gave us money to buy our daily needs,then suddenly he make us one and now i am here joining bitcoin,and it was a very big change in our life just because of bitcoin.so thank you bitcoin for accepting us.
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:49:32 PM

Bitcoin is a blessing to my life. Even though I have a day job and I earn well from my monthly salary, but I also have to pay a good amount of mortgage payment every month. After making that mortgage payment I don't usually have enough money to enjoy my weekends. However, since the time I started trading and earning from various signature campaigns, I have started to to save money. I can actually see my balance increasing in my bank account. Which I couldn't have done if I didn't have this extra source of income through bitcoin. So it is indeed a blessing for me.
This is my wish that I'd like to happened me someday that had blessing like you caused by bitcoin. If this will happened this will change my life great. thank for the great shares.

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
Investocrypto

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:52:12 PM

BITCOIN it opened gates to new opportunity for business and for new type of investments.  Also brought new acquaintances.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:52 PM

bitcoin has changed my life to be more beautiful. Although I have a good job and a steady income every month. But I'm still inferior to my friends. The monthly salary is enough to help me settle the cost of living everyday. I have to save everything with my salary. However, since I invested in the crypto market and participated in the signature campaign. My life has changed completely. I can buy everything without thinking. My bank account also increased thanks to Bitcoin. Bitcoin has helped me all.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:35:13 PM

it is very hard now to imagine how bitcoin change our lifestyle,before the first one who join bitcoin from our family is my son he is the one who gave us money to buy our daily needs,then suddenly he make us one and now i am here joining bitcoin,and it was a very big change in our life just because of bitcoin.so thank you bitcoin for accepting us.
Don't thank bitcoin, thank your son first because he is the real reason why you have the things that you have there right now and i am sure that he is very happy that he is helping his parents in their needs and also other things, with bitcoin it really changed a lot of lives and with bitcoin, it will change more lives in the future and all of the people will be just thanking bitcoin.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:22:13 PM

When I came to know about bitcoin last December 2017 I realised how money can be easily earn by participating here. But it takes time for me to bring myself into success with this opportunity  given by bitcoin because I need to familiarise every detail that can be helpful for my journey in the crypto world. Because I see how can I easily earn money here through, joining campaign and be a trader and investors someday, thinking the things that I really wanted to buy is not hard for me now and I already have a time drone for this. I believe I will succeed for this she and thanks to bitcoin.
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:56:07 PM

Besides the need to explain like scores of times what BC and the blockchain actually is, i am now way more interested into the global economy than before.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:02:58 PM

Since i started investing in it i never lost anything cause it is possible to just follow crypto market and buy and sell even btc before any downs. So my change is a bigger wallet Grin
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

Mostly all of us here have same stories about how bitcoin changes our lives.  From ordinary people who have biggest dreams to people who are already preparing for their dreams.  I am now saving some of my earnings from bitcoin and I am very happy that I have improvements with my life.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:23:32 PM

Maybe the biggest change given to me by bitcoins is the chances to change my life. My family is very poor and just relies on a single beak.

So very happy if I could earn bitcoins.
Because of this I no longer have a problem with money and I can buy my likes that I could not afford to buy before.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: