Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: investment websites  (Read 400 times)
Cyberczar

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:40:13 AM

There are and will always be people who believed that they best way to earn money is by cheating other, stealing from them or scamming them. Whichever word you deem apt, the sense behind it is same.

Scamming people through the internet is so attractive or tempting to scammers that there literally is a 'school of internet scam' that specializes in grooming people in how to scam others through the internet. As informal as that may be, it is nothing novel.

Human societies have always had dishonest people. That people can now utilize the anonymity of the web to perfect these schemes is an eloquent testimony to how technology can be adapted for good or bad.

Bitcoin investment sites, ponzi schemes, bitcoin doubling sites, High Yield Investment Schemes, bitcoin generators and such are all scamming methods adopted by fraudsters to steal from people. They have known the natural tendency of humans for greed; reaping where we never sowed and are cashing in on that.

This is why, you have to let people know that Bitcoin or money is earned and never gifted. Scams thrive because people are not informed.

One rule I've learned is this:
Never give your Bitcoin to any site that promises you overnight riches. Things don't work that way. Rather focus on developing skills to offer services to people for pay.

Crypto and blockchain writing service
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:38 AM

Hello,
Please share your experience in bitcoin base investment websites which they promise you high profits in short time. I will share mine too.
thanks

That is why lots of people are interested and making a wrong decision in investing their money in this kind of scam, they will promise that you earn lots of money in short period of time its too good to be true, but in the end you will realize that you already scammed.
BitNotByte

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:05:25 PM

i invested in what they called "mining" site where you pay for hash then you are 'mining' using their equipments, generating bitcoin speed depends on the hash you purchased. i think i lost 0.05 btc that time? btc's value that time was around 1500$

hateplesent

Activity: 82
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:18:17 PM

Hello,
Please share your experience in bitcoin base investment websites which they promise you high profits in short time. I will share mine too.
thanks

investment websites  need income, trust and long term support.

big problem when your account get trusted must pay more for security so that company only can do all of this
loragean03

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

Hello,
thanks

be careful on that some Ponzi sites that promising a high profits in a short term investment program. some of that sites are soon to become a scam sites after they reached the goals they want. i suggest you to do not spread that Ponzi sites here at our forum to avoid scam.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

if you mean the invesment websites is a cloud mining, so i dont have the good experience on it, in 2015 i curious about cloud mining so i put my money into that cloud mining and hope that cloudmining will make some profit for me, but i realize that its a scam, so i lost all of my money in that cloud mining

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

i have no experience in web site investment is because i can't trust on that kind of investment, i think web site investment is risky i'm scared to money in untrusted project, is better to invest in trading or hold bitcoin as investment.

deepika the crypto girl

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:26:49 PM

Hello,
thanks
It’s a new advanced world of crypto currency. “it’s CRYPTO WORLD” Depending on our expertise and our abilities we need to find some trading signals, groups to whom we can trust and invest our money carefully to hit the jackpot. There is lot of way to gain profit with crypto such as bounty , investing.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: