Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:41:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite Coin for 2018?  (Read 94697 times)
spacedis

Activity: 100
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:01:50 AM

My Favorite new coin for 2018 would be Privcy. Seems to be heading in the right direction and starting to gain a great community and following on the discord channel. You should come and join the airdops!!

Genesisnetwork.io │ P2P Payment Ecosystem │ POW-MNs
Solution for businesses & e-commerce
Fair Launch │ Airdrops & Bounties
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VK.point

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

(https://exip.live/)

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

currently bitcoin is still the most favorite coin, and still the most popular among other coins. next sequence I think ETH. the market situation is still unstable, maybe there are still many investors who remain silent. waiting for the market to recover and stabilize.
thanks

EXIP (https://www.exip.live/) A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
Krendiv

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:51:29 AM

I have some favorite coins in 2018 . The first coin is bitcoin , the second is etherium
Planetkin

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

My favorite is of course Bitcoin , he will always remain
BluRPie

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

My favorite Coin in 2013-2017 and in 2018 as well is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the driver of cryptomarket and price of any alts depend from the price Bitcoin directly on inderecrly. Bitcoin is the core of crypto.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:38:10 AM

My favorite token in 2018 is cappacity. These guys really do their job and show results. I have high hopes for this project. Cappasity is a cloud platform for online shopping using 3D, VR and AR technologies.
why you dont pay your attention in STORM and INS tokens?
Storm project is developed base on android app ( storm play), they have a real product( has milions download times), its price is still cheap(0.06$), easily to make x2 or x5 profit.
Ins project has only 30 million tokens, with price is 2$ now, you can check their roadmap, they are doing well with a lot of new partners. I strongly believe in their success in this year.
in 2018 many coins are experiencing a development that is so increasing. with this increase being able to generate far greater profits. so a lot of good coins are to be chosen to be the main coin. other than that with the developmental potential that is present bring Ethereum increasingly able to be dependable in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Planetsin

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

DADI-in my opinion it has a huge potential and it is very much underestimated . For me DADI is the best coin
5stringer

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

In the event that my most loved Coins are ADA and it is very difficult to foresee a noteworthy improvement in 2018, that is, the dispatch of record sharing between Sia clients, moving toward huge organizations to go about as their stockpiling layer and These individuals are truly doing their activity and show comes about. I have incredible trusts in this venture.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

I think the year 2018 will be the year of decentralized exchanges. Protocols such as 0x Project and Airswap will play an important role IMO.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
JoniPopens

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:00:17 AM

my favorite coin for 2018 is Omix, which is released by the Shivom project, they are quite so new, but I think that they will achieve many goals and tasks, certainly on a road map! Shivom is the key to unraveling the mystery of mankind. Thanks to the creation of a colossal database on the human genome, the so-called "book of life", scientists will be able to solve many current problems and come closer to unraveling previously impossible things - immortality, cancer treatment, cloning, etc. Most of the answers to these questions are already stored in our genetic code, you just need to systematize the data and decipher it.
ardodd

Activity: 132

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

This year is so unpredictable in this way but I consider that ETH is the most comfortable alternative cryptocurrency for work now. Its trends are good so I am sure about it.
siap86

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?

In fact, everyone should have the main coin that we believe in, but for my favorite coins now is Ethereum. because I think Ethereum has tremendous potential in the future, and can be seen its development in a very good market. You have to determine where your main coins are, and you can just pick an alternative coin, all in your hands.
Dulmwer

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

My most loved coin are MOVI, CS, TRF, TIO, BAX, NPXS, SCASH, MITX, KNW and so forth. These all my most loved coin. So you can read whitepaper, Roadmap, Coinmarketcap, website,Trading quality and speculation it.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

My favorite Coin in 2013-2017 and in 2018 as well is Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the driver of cryptomarket and price of any alts depend from the price Bitcoin directly on inderecrly. Bitcoin is the core of crypto.
Indeed I think everyone's favorite coins are different,
and if for my personal favorite coins this year is certainly ethereum,
because I think ethereum has a bright and promising future

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
MetalEngine
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:31:28 PM

I think that the main coins of the next year will be Tezos and Eos. These are two high-budget projects that recently launched their own network.
ryurifai

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:34:08 PM

My favorite coin is ripple (xrp) , becouse Ripple (XRP) is currently the third most popular cryptocurrency by capitalization, holding steady at about $32 billion dollars. As of the start of this week, it has been the only top-5 cryptocurrency that has had a positive trend since it started trading.
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

My favorite coin is ripple (xrp) , becouse Ripple (XRP) is currently the third most popular cryptocurrency by capitalization, holding steady at about $32 billion dollars. As of the start of this week, it has been the only top-5 cryptocurrency that has had a positive trend since it started trading.
If for me personally rather doubt with the future of ripple,
because my favorite coin for 2018 is ethereum for sure,
although it is now the price ethereum is down but I still like the coin

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

Please, i have no interest in your projections, I'm more interested in the technology behind the coin you deem your favorite for 2018. So having said that, what is YOUR favorite coin, and what will it do for: technology/blockchain/financial fields?
CARDANO and EOS is my most favorite altcoins. Because it has a very stable price and it is a very popular coin. I think it has a future bright. You could check these projects and the team member and the read the whiteboard.
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:15:33 PM

In the event that my most loved Coins are ADA and it is very difficult to foresee a noteworthy improvement in 2018, that is, the dispatch of record sharing between Sia clients, moving toward huge organizations to go about as their stockpiling layer and These individuals are truly doing their activity and show comes about. I have incredible trusts in this venture.
That's totally understandable, ADA got a lot of attention these days cause the whole thing is very promising. The project is insane, their roadmap is superior to most coins and the concept is excellent. Like these many good reason, it’s got better potential than any other coin on the market today!
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

That's totally understandable, ADA got a lot of attention these days cause the whole thing is very promising. The project is insane, their roadmap is superior to most coins and the concept is excellent. Like these many good reason, it’s got better potential than any other coin on the market today!
Well, thanks for the info bro, let me check the roadmap later the tokens start from above and i would not let the coins go alone without me. Ico is not profitable nowdays better do invest on trustable coins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: