Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:40:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🏦 BANK. BIT & GOLDMAN 🏦 Mini Pre-IPO  (Read 4854 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:59:46 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2023, 06:13:15 AM by guy_wonderful

WELCOME. YOU ARE AT THE LOBBY

Here, you can discuess with others visitors
There is a banner on the wall with a short verse on it, which tells

Simple question is today;
How to deal your money-
Maybe that’s sounds even funny!
But no worries honey.
Task Is to find most honest way
Of dealing of the money.
And the answer is okay.
We found it honey.

You look at the stand. Which is at the right side of the banner:

I worked already for a 5 years in a row to find a most honest and best way at calculating of profits of the investors, and still going forward.
The right way to calculate , at currently known, is to take the risk coefficient, which then are multiplied by profit factor on.

It's simple logic:
Investors risks are high (buys shares at a low price) – he gets most return of his investments.
If risks are less (price is high,fund doing well)– so, he gets less of the investment’s becouse bought a expensive shares.
My platform almost ready and THIS is a FORUM FUND – a serious and same time experimental fund.
Which are run by a using a model: of using most honest principles to known to guy_wonderful

Others, a greedy banks will never come to idea of something like this, but also a usual funds, they also are losing.
Here, on only two parts in the world of the internet – it’s presents. And it’s exploits a formula, which genneraly is:
Price = (investments + profit) : last shares amount.

Verse and a fund are dedicated to a Grigori Perelman -a mathematician without whom would not be possible this fund and my life how as it is.
THANK YOU PERELMAN.

"He is mostly known like a man who refused to shake a hand to the king" or "The Man who Refused $1 000 000 for the proof of his theory.

But most importantly known of his theory.
How to turn inside out a sphere.

A picture hangs on on the wall at the left

⚖️ ⚖️
xb-x.co
Further along the corridor, a showcase observed and behind it there is an approach to the tellers

YOU CAN LOOK AT THE FUND SHARES BY FOLLOWING:

204 SHARES SOLD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note that when a fund share is purchased, the price does not affected directly from this purchase.
It just can't happen! Because new shares are recreated and joined to the old ones, and to the total capitalization.

Click onfor the price chart

Fund share price = investments + profit : ammount shares total

You see the tellers

When you buy share of this fund. You acquire the right, a fund in front of you acquires an obligation: to redeem your shares at your favorable, market price.

To purchase share.
It is enough to simply transfer the funds for the purchase to this address:

bc1q9w887748h2slytsepc4le89sf62gnferndua4e
https://blockchair.com

Recommended investment amount is: $5, $15, or $30.
With a profitable sale, you can get: $10, $30, $60 respectively.

You have learned that:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Shareholders are:
#3. Shares of amount 4.93 owned by Aaron Berk (Harlan J. Berk, Ltd.), bought for average price of $2.025 per share.
#2. Shares of amount 44 owned by condoras, bought for average price of $2.5 per share.

#1. Shares of amount 155,06 owned by Fund Manager, bought for average price of $2.5 per share.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am responsible for your funds and that you can sell shares at any time, even at night!

📳 For making deals (sales) or for consultations, you can contact me, by this phone number:
+47 967 20 714 Speking + SMS + Whatsap + Telegram

📨 And also contact by email: mt4btc@gmai.com

It's all official, cut off the scammers!

From the brochure it became clear, that:
🔣 Commission for the sale order at night is $50+5% applied to the amount received of the sold share.
"Night" is considered when the time is between 22:00 - 09:30. Norwegian time. GMT +1
Weekends, Christian holidays, New Year, Easter, etc. No commission.*
Sale of share during business hours:No commission.*

*Refers to known investors, i.e. known at this forum. For an anonymous investor a commission of $15+3% per sale trade applies.

⏰ The time after which the funds will be credited to your wallet, after the sale, up to 1 hour during business hours.

To complete the order for the transfer of funds to you, simply mention this in the letter / order.

----------------------------------------
I sell 25%/50%/75%/everything.

Signature of the address (if the first time order made from that email)

PWF (PLEASE WITHDRAW FUNDS)

BONUSES FOR THE AMMOUNT OF $500 TO EVERYBODY,
 IN HONOR OF THE DAY OF THE ADOPTION OF THE CONSTITUTION OF NORWAY.

Currently: $500 will be divided BETWEEN ALL 4 participants.
17. Mai

With the onset of Nasjonaldag, namely the day of the adoption of the country's constitution. I will give everyone who willing to accept the shares of the fund.
The size of the shares will be determined by the randomizer with the algorithm. Share value will be in Random sizes: $1, $2, $3,  moderat $4, $5, rare $6, $7, $8.
Registed to participate, you are already a winner! Registration is by email: mt4btc@gmail.com

You will win even if you not won. Min possible prize is: no nothing but a BUCK  

Through private message:
to: guy_woderful

Subject: BONUS

-Nickname to whom to get ref bonus from, and to who give a bonus.
-Your bitcoin wallet address, for withdrwaing funds.
-email, for bonus X2 (Optional)

Apply throught e-mail:
to: mt4btc@gmail.com

SUBJECT: BONUS

-Name on the forum
-Name from who to take a bonus, and to who to give a bonus? Referral name.
-Your bitcoin wallet address, for crediting funds later on

Time remaining until the draw:

After drawing and transferring the share of the fund to you on May 17, you can immediately sell them and request funds to withdraw.

Gifs will be posted with an analysis of the work of the randomizer.

After that, all participants of the first drawing will be able to take part in the second bonus, by name of:  
This is a surprise, details on the arrival of the first bonus.

Referral bonus. Invite at least two members of the forum and your payments
on winnings from the drawing bonus and second X2 bonus, payment will increase by %50, by 25% for you and by 12.5% and 12.5% for those who were invited.

HIT a JACKPOT! One person 🦸‍♀️ will get a $100 additional PAY out, chosoen by totally randomized algorithm, and all will be transparent!
NO HACK ,No cheat

In the corner of the room, modestly, a portrait hangs on and there is a text under it:

guy_wonderful, mini CEO

Text:
💰 Your funds are in safe hands. 🤑
*You can transfer it from the fund, directlyy to you, to the address from which the deposit was made.
*I alone have access to the funds of my fund! And to the calculating machine too.
*Usually, I operate the margin. transactions for several million dollars.

*Although it is reliable - investing in the fund, I still do not earn anything from this - this is an experiment, for my future website-fund. However, client nightly withdrawals, sales, will give me $50 per transaction.

*Everything is registered in the register using Excel, and all transactions are processed manually. All - in manual. 0% chance, successful theft of funds by hackers. There is also no chance that someone will steal from me out of my environment, not only because I only have access, but also because everything is password-protected, and I work only from the "office" from one place physically which is under strict guard and round-the-clock surveillance.

*Trading is carried out with a leverage of 1:10, which gives another guarantee of the impossibility of losing all the funds of investors - quickly.

The price on the forum is updated once per month. In order to know price, please mention it in a new post in this thread.
Or contact the fund in the way bellow. Or in a group in a telegram. https://t.me/TFOFW

xb-x.co  

FEEL FREE TO CHECK OUT, ALSO:

Copy trading at Multibankfx.com

Main copying Fund:
https://ratings.multibankfx.com/widgets/ratings/1431?widgetKey=social_platform_ratings

Nickname: @wonderful_FX Telegram $1+
Summary: Wonderful fund

⚖️ My previous trades and predictions: Wondictions

⚖️ Some charts of profits can be seen here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ViktorsJefimovs

I'm also do play poker and learning playing Charmonica,

TELEGRAM: @guy_won

Telegram chat group: https://t.me/wonderful_FX

Classical long tem trading in my opinion. RIsk 5 % for a trade in averaeg,
gain 3%-7% from average, I will udate prognosis but now cold tell that
a target is to make on ferbruar investments to 50% - 350% of return.
Im trading aleardy for 13 years.

MyFxBook: shorturl.at/fgqRV

Copying Fund, from $100k+
https://ratings.multibankfx.com/widgets/ratings/690?widgetKey=social_platform_ratings

Copying Fund, form $1MM+
https://ratings.multibankfx.com/widgets/ratings/741?widgetKey=social_platform_ratings

OPEN LIVE ACCOUNT
Open your account on the website multibankfx.com
But also for additional status and bonus
registering on this site through my IB link:https://multibankfx.com/ru/

Postal address: Topic street #2529903, at Securities Region, In the EnglishTown. BitcoinTalk Forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:27:35 PM

Where is your track record? The only charts you show are FX charts from 2013, 4 years ago!

What are you trading? If it is crytos then your FX trade history more or less means nothing.

What type of trade analysis and strategy do you employ?

There is too much unknown.

Also as a word of advice if you are trying to get people on an English speaking forum to trust you with their money either get your post translated or improve you English. Why would I trust you with 1BTC if you don't even take the time to have a your post proof read.

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:13:40 PM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 05:43:47 AM by guy_wonderful

Where is your track record? The only charts you show are FX charts from 2013, 4 years ago!

What are you trading? If it is crytos then your FX trade history more or less means nothing.

What type of trade analysis and strategy do you employ?

There is too much unknown.

Also as a word of advice if you are trying to get people on an English speaking forum to trust you with their money either get your post translated or improve you English. Why would I trust you with 1BTC if you don't even take the time to have a your post proof read.

Yes, chart will start to update after there is a several trading history data flow.
I'm trading a variety of instruments such as crypto, oil and currencies.
Most part of time I'm looking at charts ,, then I make a trade, later I close it having profit or loss.

Let's build trust and recognition in a period of time. You are free to to follow this fund.
In some period of time, after couple of rounds, you will get more numbers.
Thanks you for the advice.

tomwalsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 30

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:03:51 PM

Most part of time I'm looking at charts ,, then I make a trade, later I close it having profit or loss.

You just described what a trade is, that isn't a strategy.

Do you employ technical or fundamental analysis.

If technical which indicators are you primarily using? What levels do you set stop loss?

If fundamentals where do you get your information?

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2021, 01:30:32 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2021, 10:36:29 AM by guy_wonderful

Just testing my new "forum fund".
First trading history will be posted at end of september. oktober.

Feel free to ask any questions.
You can allready invest

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2021, 06:37:50 AM

It's still in beta but you can already invest.

Invest 3-7 USD, gain profits of $19-$24. Realize profits, reinvest.
And so on, and so on.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 07:32:49 PM

And so on, and so on.

Since this is an old thread, can you tell us how exactly you will secure other members' funds and why anyone trusts you for even $7? You say that keeping funds on exchanges is not safe and you are right. Still, is safer for having funds in a stranger's wallet, don't you think?
By the way, what does realize profits means? Undecided

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 03:50:52 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2021, 03:23:07 PM by guy_wonderful

And so on, and so on.

Since this is an old thread, can you tell us how exactly you will secure other members' funds and why anyone trusts you for even $7? You say that keeping funds on exchanges is not safe and you are right. Still, is safer for having funds in a stranger's wallet, don't you think?
By the way, what does realize profits means? Undecided

first of all thanks for your questions
this thread is not old just few years long. saying that I mean that I have worked on of the best model for investments quite long period of time and came out at MFA's model is less riski most profitable, in longterm, and is atractive by investors (worked with a couple investors using this model, they liked it)

realizing profits, if profitable fund, you getting your withdrawal of profits automatically, then you can calculate your risk management and make some correlations, to be sure that your funds are used most effective in the investment model.

Mfa's model is self risk free model, it's a "short term high risk high return model" but for long term it's gonna do your capital stable growth of average 20% in a month. just take a look at following:

Theoretical January
Fund (MFA)#1 pool + 17% <16$ 2D
Fund (MFA)#2 pool + 12% <16$ 2D  
Fund (MFA)#3 pool + 11% <16$ 2D
Fund (MFA)#4 pool - 3,4% <16$ 2D
Fund (MFA)#5  pool - 3,5% <16$ 2D

As you can see you are invested 5 times in a month and a sum is, equal up to 5% to your capital for each fund, let's say $50 to $1000

Fund (MFA)#1 invested $50 , got profit of $170   + 17% to the capital   +294 % to mfa
Fund (MFA)#2 invested $50 , got profit of $140   + 12% to the capital   +357 % to mfa
Fund (MFA)#3 invested $50 , got profit of $150   + 11 % to the capital   +300 % to mfa
Fund (MFA)#4 invested $50 , got profit of loss 50$ - 3,4% to the capital -100 % to mfa
Fund (MFA)#5 invested $50 , got profit of loss 50$ - 3,5 % to the capital -100 % to mfa

in theoretical january mfa's total made you:
total invested $250,
total profit  $360
return to capital 36%
return to investment 144%
avg return of each investments (for each asset) : 150%

This model should be shown in practice so let's see a couple of months how it's work then invest. I promise you that you will not be disappointed.
As you can see each time your risking lets say with $7 which you can lose in easy way but the growth! profit margins are very high. In long term by investing more that 10 times (in a row), for exemple, you gonna have steady growth.

IIrik11

Activity: 269
Merit: 37

🍀🍀🍀

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 08:48:51 AM

And so on, and so on.

Invest in what? If I invest 7 USD I earn 24 USD in how much time?
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 08:58:00 AM
Last edit: October 07, 2021, 11:25:16 AM by guy_wonderful

And so on, and so on.

Invest in what? If I invest 7 USD I earn 24 USD in how much time?

Each asset would be 2 days to 2 weeks long, before end of it's live cycle. But that's difficult to tell, in extraordinary times mfa lifetime could be longer or shorter.

Invest in my fund! Mfa fund. Addresses are in there at the first post =)
But I personally would recommend you to wait and look at the results, will post some 5-8 results on assets this month.

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 09:06:17 AM

That's the account numbers of the future mfa's :

terminal server is: Evolve Markets Ltd live server
You can download the terminal by following the link: [https://download.mql5.com/cdn/web/15302/mt5/evolvemarkets5setup.exe/url]

You will be able to connect to the account and check if anything is true. There is no other accounts involved, all future trading history are true. This post is not edited.
I think Im gona post first trading history at the monday.

Password for the accounts will be sent at the end of the month.

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
October 08, 2021, 08:14:36 PM

assets #1 and #2 are with losses, unfortunately.

condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 09, 2021, 12:01:12 PM

Telling that some unnamed thus unknown assets have losses or profits, doesn't prove anything. In fact, is just talk in the air. Plus that you still don't answer why someone gives and trusts you his funds even if it's $7? You said that you do this for a long time but you didn't post any record of these trades. Hopefully, you will on Monday... So will wait to see.
By the way, where did you actually trade?

P.S: Sorry but personally I wouldn't download anything that I don't know...

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
October 10, 2021, 01:55:43 PM

Telling that some unnamed thus unknown assets have losses or profits, doesn't prove anything. In fact, is just talk in the air. Plus that you still don't answer why someone gives and trusts you his funds even if it's $7? You said that you do this for a long time but you didn't post any record of these trades. Hopefully, you will on Monday... So will wait to see.
By the way, where did you actually trade?

P.S: Sorry but personally I wouldn't download anything that I don't know...

you can look at the records of first two funds by clicking on the chart 

I trade at broker, evolve.markets.

I was thinking how to answer your questions, the question is pretty hard. Indeed there no such a reason to trust me your funds, only the margins which is 350%+  is the reason why you would invest a small portion of your funds. It's a high risk - high return investment.

yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 26, 2021, 05:02:53 PM

It's possible to invest to make money, but isn't a 350% ROI a bit unbelievable and insanely high? You don't hear that anywhere. That was the case with bitcoin, but that was easy to say in hindsight. You should then step in with cryptocoins e.g. that represent a low value. How does a user know for sure that he is making a return and not losing his money on the long term?

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 09:45:38 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2022, 07:05:07 PM by guy_wonderful

Please check out the x-pmf.com
So far, the site is filling with information. But it's not a BETA anymore, still it's not ready yet.
The first two reports are available. The life of each fund is about two weeks!

The fund is accepting the investments and already has several contributors.

A little inside information, I have already spent more than $5k on the main site, it will be ready in a year or two. and invested about 10k in a mobile application.

If you want to learn how to work on FOREX. Do you like the model the fund works on or would like to learn more about it. Contact me in a personal or in a chat in a telegram, let's talk and learn, I am one of the 10,000 best traders in the world, according to my own assessment.

You can also become an "Agent" and raise investments through the mirror site, for a reward.

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2022, 07:05:46 PM

Please check out the x-pmf.com
So far, the site is filling with information. But it's not a BETA anymore, still it's not ready yet.
The first two reports are available. The life of each fund is about two weeks!

The fund is accepting the investments and already has several contributors.

A little inside information, I have already spent more than $5k on the main site, it will be ready in a year or two. and invested about 10k in a mobile application.

If you want to learn how to work on FOREX. Do you like the model the fund works on or would like to learn more about it. Contact me in a personal or in a chat in a telegram, let's talk and learn, I am one of the 10,000 best traders in the world, according to my own assessment.

You can also become an "Agent" and raise investments through the mirror site, for a reward.

website offline?

opsie i just posted a wrong link of my own website, LOL for me Cheesy https://x-pmf.com/

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2023, 07:31:41 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2023, 09:06:51 PM by guy_wonderful

Well, what can I say, until it fits with the fund,
  but the work goes on and is programmed with might and main.

I decided to connect SIGNALS just for fun.
They are already available, the capital on the account will be $400 and investments in capital will be $400 every month. By the end of the year, the size of this fund will be from $12400 to $17500

Let me remind you that my twitter account is https://twitter.com/guy_wonderful

And the telegram chat is here https://t.me/wonderful_FX (Brand new. I deleted the old one as it was so much spam. NOW EVERYTHING WILL BE HOMMIE AGAIN.)

Signals are available after registration. When registering with this snare, you will receive special privileges and bonuses

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2023, 11:44:25 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2023, 08:07:58 PM by guy_wonderful

BONUSES FOR THE AMMOUNT OF $500 TO EVERYBODY,
IN HONOR OF THE DAY OF THE ADOPTION OF THE CONSTITUTION OF NORWAY.

17. Mai

With the onset of Nasjonaldag, namely the day of the adoption of the country's constitution. I will give everyone who willing to accept the shares of the fund.
The size of the shares will be determined by the randomizer with the algorithm. Share value will be in Random sizes:$1, $2, $3,  moderat $4, $5, rare $6, $7, $8.
Register to participate! and you are already a winner! Registration is by email: mt4btc@gmail.com

to: mt4btc@gmail.com

SUBJECT: BONUS

-Name on the forum
-Name from who to take a bonus, and to who to give a bonus? Referral name.
-Your bitcoin wallet address, for crediting funds later on

After drawing and transferring the share of the fund to you on May 17, you can immediately sell them and request funds to withdraw.

Gifs will be posted with an analysis of the work of the randomizer.

Made an update, now it's an obligations selling, secure - still experimental fund with oportunity to use a copy trading function. (Social trading at multibankfx)
Note that I run this from December 06, 2017, 02:59:46 AM. And haven't lost even one investors cent, but earned for a few! People for who at a last years I raised a lot of money please raise your hands! IT*S TIME

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2023, 09:23:09 AM
Last edit: January 25, 2023, 02:54:05 AM by guy_wonderful

In behalf of condoras I bought 44 ammount of shares for him for his lended money of BTC 0.0005
For now, total, there is 204 Shares. Last price $2.5 per share.
Invested total $510

Update.
New investor: #3. Shares of amount 4.93 owned by Aaron Berk (Harlan J. Berk, Ltd.), bought for average price of $2.025 per share.
Last price $2.03 per share.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: