Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:51:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Private key is not safe  (Read 719 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

The fault will be from you because there is no way another person will know your private key if you keep it safe and you are careful with how you display your information especially when you try to access your account. Private keys should be kept private and avoid exposing it to a third party and do not use a third party web service when trying to access your information.
Recently there way myethereum wallet hack and people lost money which isn't their fault, etherdelta hack too. But mostly it is their fault, they download suspicious file with keyloger or they enter private key into phishing site without knowing it is phishing site.
Private key is safe, people are doing terrible mistakes.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:50:04 PM

The most possible that the hacker did is not steal your private key with you but I think he uses some site wherein you used your private key to open your account, some are using this thing to have a look in your account key when you use it even just one time, so next time careful with the site you use.

You are not correct mate. When you use the private key with the phising site you will be having possibilities to loose the fund with the MEW wallet access with the scam site access mate.
There are many fake sites are there in the market like that to steal your fund.
If you have private key secured there is very possibility to take the fund.

EditorX

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:43:47 AM

Private key are not safe these days. I've had this experience.
Why do you think so? Can you tell me about your experience?
Because I still use a private key. If you're right, I'd like to buy a cold wallet.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 12:37:21 PM

I hold part of my funds on MEW and always use JSON file + password verification. It would be even safer to use it in tether with MetaMask, but I'm a bit idle moving my eth there.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:54:31 AM

I think you might go to the clone MEW website where the programmer is used to duplicate your private key and after that your asset is stolen. But, if you know your ethereum address, then we can understand what the problem is here. I do not understand what your worries? How others can retrieve your private key by sending ethereum to a Specific address
prokerduit

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:19:09 AM

I'm hacked victim,I used my etherwallet to received my assets..but why hacker know my pivate key? Hacker is sent ethereum into my wallet and used as a gas to get all my coins..how it all happened  guys.?
this is according to what I think, I believe the time used to be when you become bounty. you never register bounty using PRIVATE KEY obviously everyone will be able to see your account. because many people are like you, your guard keeps P.P.K .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: