Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:32:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to apply in campaign?  (Read 401 times)
TNAlwis

Activity: 700
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:04:54 PM

You can find lot of campaign program forum or project sites. Then, you can participate various campaiagns such as social media, translation, and signature. It’s not hard.
ploychompoo27

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:15:56 AM

There are many different campaigns that you can apply actually in the forum when you are a junior member. Just follow the requirements stated in each campaigns.
Rashid pk

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:31 AM

You can participate in the signature/airdrop campaign that I am participating. Its really easy, you just need to have 100 onions in your wallet. You win onions by buying or in the bounty campaign for free. Then you get a 10%free every week. Check my signature if you want to participate. Good luck.
Hi, Juli50... i want to participate that campaign but still now i'm a newbie. and i have 74 onion in my Cryptopia Onion wallet.
can i send you PM, when i'll be a Junior member??
thedec4

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

Check the background of the bounty, check the requirements for any posts (Some are 10 posts a week) others are 25

Some will specify particular areas you need to post in. So most will say it has to be in the alt coin or bitcoin section. Not the other areas on the forum.

Most have a requirement of JR member as a minimum. But obviously the higher up you are the more likely you will be to get a place in one.

Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:42:44 AM

If you want to apply in signature campaign first step you have to do is develop your rank atleast a jr. Member second step is find a good campaign.  Just research about campaign.
Bitcoinmoto

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:49:48 AM

I want to apply in campaign, but I dont know how. The process and what is the first step to do. Can you help me?
Thanks..
Find a good campaign and read the following rules there are guide how to apply in campaign just read.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:04:06 AM

I want to apply in campaign, but I dont know how. The process and what is the first step to do. Can you help me?
Thanks..

What do you mean? Do you want to be in the ICO team? Or you about bounty campaign?

Signature campaign,
If you want to apply in signature campaign first is find a good campaign be careful because there are many ico project is scam.
If you choose now a campaign read the rules and im sure you know how to read right? There are rules and how to join in campaign just follow and read.
Rhaiyah

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

So if i understand correct for example a Sr. member can apply different campaigns than a Jr member?
What do you mean? Can apply the different campaign? Can you please clear your question? 
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

My friend told me that in order for me to be eligible to join signature campaign I need to rank up first at least jr. Member.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:44:36 PM

Goto altcoin(bounty) section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 you'll find so many campaigns going on and to your question about how to participate, it's just a matter of reading. Read and follow the rules of the campaign that you are eligible for (is not all campaigns that you can join, signature for example- you'll need a higher rank), and then you're good to go. Disobey the rules and you won't get paid. Also remember to join good ones so you don't get scammed
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: