Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:58:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PAYNEXT COIN CONCERN??? ANY IDEA????  (Read 623 times)
wellknownanonymous (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:09:06 AM

Hi I saw a Facebook ad yesterday about Paynext (Short name PET I guess). Already had a look at their website and considering for an investment? Has anybody heard about it before? Any advice for a potential rate? I will put a link to their website below.

paynext.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_boy1234

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:28:53 AM

Hey man, i'm having same questions here. Paynext seems to be flexible applied in those shopping platforms like Amazon, Alibaba (as they mentioned)

I think "the interest rates up to nearly 41 percent per month" is a good attractive term, however i'm expecting more since...i mean, if you look at the rate of BTC, ETH or Litecoin you can tell.
hayliehoang

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

Hi! Paynext seems to be sufficient for online shopping experiences when it comes to payment, makes everything so much easier by using Blockchain technology - which makes the transaction done in just a click! Anyone heard of opportunities for investing in Paynext yet?
astro_boy69

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:25:43 AM

what is it? can you gimmie some more info about it?
GG_1980

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Found this on their facebook. I think this could help

Paynext’s core advantages
--
Paynext (PET) offers a wide range of solutions and benefits to consumers,these advantages include: effectively benefits both users and suppliers; users’ protection from in unexpected rates of cryptocurrencies; allow secured and credible usage of PET tokens in smart contracts; quick and non-complex transactions; save all products in the system eternally without concerning about
them getting lost and so many more.
beforedam

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:06:01 AM

This looks so Scammy, I would really avoid it like the plague.

Concerns:

- Website looks like it was knocked together very quickly, app store links just link to the website
- No team mentioned on their website
- Bold statement about trying to get into payment processing for amazon, ali - again no team shown to backup any expertise or relationships in the market
- Worrying token sale structure  - LUCKY SPIN?? WTF, that does not scream professionalism I would expect of anyone looking to tackle the e-commerce space
- So many dead links on the website #

You have been warned.
thanhpham

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

I have some information about this to share with everyone ,check it out!!
  Roll Eyes PAYNEXT (PET) is the HOTTEST ICO IN DECEMBER 2017 FROM SWITZERLAND built on the Ethereum blockchain platform with ERC20 Standard.
BTCICO Timeline: 15/12/2017 – 15/01/2018  
BTCPET will be available for sale ONLY 2 HOURS PER DAY (3:00PM – 5:00PM, GMT+1)
BTCTotal PET available: 27,000,000
BTCTotal PET to be released in ICO: 12,000,000 - Initial price only from 0.5$  
BTC30/12/2017: Allow token internal trading
BTC1/2018: Allow LENDING on internal trading. :muscle:Targeted Price: 20$ REGISTER NOW to get REFERRAL COMMISSION Up To MORE THAN 11 LEVELS: https://paynext.io/register?sponsor=Paynextv
PET IS NOT ONLY FOR INVESTMENT!!!
 Cool Paynext is also a potential ICO project which has a strong blockchain basis and clear use purposes:
BTCPayment: integrated with Visa/Mastercard
BTCE-Commerce: PET for direct payment for purchasing products on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, etc…
  Roll Eyes DON’T MISS YOUR BIGGEST OPPORTUNITY!!! More details at:
BTCRegister: https://paynext.io/r/d6mdNlUQ
BTCWhitepaper: http://paynext.io/documents/Paynext_Whitepaper.pdf
BTCPresentation: https://paynext.io/documents/Paynext_Whitepaper.pdf
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

This is for the means of payment via online shopping, maybe later Alibaba will be there and contribute ,, we wait for the development.

zebmmo

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:53:34 PM

This project going to support for shopping payment, but i dont think this project will success. The reason is big shopping company have their own product to solve this problem and not need this project.
beforedam

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

Roll Eyes PAYNEXT (PET) is the HOTTEST ICO IN DECEMBER 2017 FROM SWITZERLAND built on the Ethereum blockchain platform with ERC20 Standard.
BTC1/2018: Allow LENDING on internal trading. :muscle:Targeted Price: 20$ REGISTER NOW to get REFERRAL COMMISSION Up To MORE THAN 11 LEVELS: https://paynext.io/register?sponsor=Paynextv
 Cool Paynext is also a potential ICO project which has a strong blockchain basis and clear use purposes:
BTCE-Commerce: PET for direct payment for purchasing products on Amazon, Alibaba, eBay, etc…

You are a bounty shill team member - this project is a scam. Where is the team, background of them?
thanhpham

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:23:47 AM

You are a bounty shill team member - this project is a scam. Where is the team, background of them?
why do you say that? ^^
thanhpham

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:36:10 AM

Hi I saw a Facebook ad yesterday about Paynext (Short name PET I guess). Already had a look at their website and considering for an investment? Has anybody heard about it before? Any advice for a potential rate? I will put a link to their website below.

paynext.io

How many coins have that concept?
Total PET available: 27,000,000
Total PET to be released in ICO: 12,000,000 - Initial price only from 0.5$ 
thanhpham

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:48:26 AM

This project going to support for shopping payment, but i dont think this project will success. The reason is big shopping company have their own product to solve this problem and not need this project.
I don't think so. Althought,big company they have their own product but they still need a group or organization which give a professional and specific method to increase the speed of payment. Then,they will have more time to only focus about developing products.
thanhpham

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:29:06 AM

It's just one day left of PAYNEXT ICO to launch

Review of ICO Paynext Project
Should we invest in PET?

In the last few days, you might probably hear the community discussing about a new ICO Lending project, from Switzerland - Paynext (PET). After the success of Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin... there are many other kinds of cryptocurrency following that trend and getting profit by integrating the function Lending for their new cryptocurrency. Therefore, they can attract the investors’ attention. So, is this sustainable or just a temporary?

1. Why should we invest in ICO Lending?
We all know that the main reason that leads investors to participate in the ICO Lending project is because they all want gain high profit, rapid increase, x20, x30 amount of value in their account... There are also many investors involved in Lending package of new coin but they almost fear that: "When will this coin collapse?", "Am I lost money?", "Could I receive money back?"

Most of them are betting with time, like those the sooner they join, the more likely profit they gain. The later the participants join, the easier for them to lose money... like the Ponzi model. But why are many investors still involved in ICO Lending, especially when the project comes from reputable leaders?

- Fast return profit: ICO lending on the exchange has been traded in the black market with the profit x5, x7 times, it often fluctuate from 1 - 2 months.
 - Many attractive commission levels: The trend of community development through leaders develop strong and sustainable. Leaders have spent time in researching a new ICO in order to introduce to the community, they deserve to receive the appropriate commission. The higher and stronger system they build, the higher commission they receive.
 - Durable increase in the first stage: In terms of other origin ICOs, when it starts, the
psychology of the investors turns to discharge a lot. And after the discharge complete, the price will need a lot of time to return to the old level and rise stable again, it may be months, even, half a year or a year. Meanwhile, ICO Lending, of course, still have the phenomenon of "discharge tokens" but ... prices will quickly rise again, because there are too many investors have still not bought ICO, so they will wait to the exchange to buy. Their purpose is buying to Lending.
 → Therefore, Lending is a double-edged sword, itself will be a factor causing investors fear feeling, but it also be the factor which unstoppable attract investment. When investing in Lending, they also receive interest every day, they even committed with very high interest rates.

So where do they get money to pay for interest rates and commission?
-  When you Lending your coin, its value continues to increase, this is the first profit.
- The amount of BTC / ETH you use to buy ICO, developers will use it to store, because these are 2 kinds of cryptocurrencies will certainly increase in the long – term .
- Your capital will be divided into many sources, eg investment in other potential ICOs, trade coin, mining...

With such a win-win project like this, the more money you invest, the more profit you gain, why should they stop the project or make a tricking project?

Register for an Paynext account
https://paynext.io/r/dkWJ9WSr

2. What is Paynext?

To evaluate a coin whether it is good or bad to invest, we often rely on 3 major factors without regard to the rambling information:
- What is the platform of coin?
- What is the coin produced for? Application?
- What is its community, they are capable of accepting or not?

Previously ICO Lending projects, they were usually a kind of coin with the main purpose of lending. But with Paynext, they found a clear foundation and purpose. Paynext, of course, is built on the Ethereum platform of the ERC20 standard as ICOs, which are designed for payment on e-commerce sites.

- The ability of PET to be large e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Alibaba, eBay ... can be very difficult to achieve because these brands are very large and also have a tendency to focus on cryptocurrency market, create their own currency for their system. For example, Amazon has announced the purchase of 3 crypto domain names to prepare for the attack, this news is directly CNBC reported.
- However, what is special about Paynext is the ecosystem - Payshoping, which will be the place where good liquidity, promote Paynext rise, develop strongly.

* Payshoping:
- Payshoping is the e-commerce platform integrated with Bigdata and AI technology in which system will identify user’s preferences, personality, habits and make recommendations accordingly.
 - When using Paynext users are offered these incentives:
•   Discount 20-50% of product value
•   Refunds up to 10%
•   No currency exchange fee
 As base users grow, this project will gradually attract the attention of retailers, who want to join the ecosystem and eventually becoming Paynext’s advertise means.
→ The value of Paynext will continues to increase.
With the growing trend of e-commerce today, Uber, Airbnb, or Amazon start replacing traditional companies. At the end of October, the world is in controversial since the first robotic integrated intelligence A.I is granted citizenship. With the increase in technology and especially a project of Switzerland, an ecosystem like Payshoping will definitely grow strong in the distant future.

3. Does the community accept Paynext?
It can be said that the Asian community approach to this project quite late. Therefore, information regards this project is rare.
However, community in Japan, China is still talking about Paynext.
The strongest and largest, trusted forum about cryptocurrency is - Bitcointalk

Paynext has been on reputable media sites like tokentops, icoalert, coinmarketcap:
 https://tokentops.com/ico/paynext/

Don’t miss your chance!

4. Paynext Release Information:
- ICO time: 12/15/2017 - 01/15/2018 (1 month)
- System opens ONLY 2 HOURS PER DAY: 3:00pm - 5:00pm (GMT +1)
- Total Issue: 27,000,000 PET
- Total number of ICO opening: 12,000,000 PET
- Initial open price $0.5, increasing every day to $1.25

* ROADMAP
- 15/12/2017: ICO
- 30/12/2017: Open internal trading system
- 01/2018: LENDING, Target price $ 20
- 02/2018: Listed on Coinmarketcap, Coinexchange, Yobit.
- 05/2018: Lauching e-commerce website Payshoping.com
- 06/2017: Cooperated with logistics companies such as DHL, UPS
- 08/2018: Partnership with Visa / Master card
- 10/2018: Join the e-commerce forum
- 12/2018:  Enter China, USA, Canada market.

*LENDING
- LENDING interest rates up to nearly 60% per month
- Payback period is less than 90 days.
- 5% bonus token for transactions via Referral link.

- Commission through Refferal link for LENDING packages up to more than 11 levels

*SPECIAL
Paynext also offers the LUCKY SPIN promotion for investors to purchase a minimum of 2,000 PET during ICO. The highest prize worth up to 1 BTC.

Register now ! https://paynext.io/r/dkWJ9WSr

GUIDE FOR CREATE PAYNEXT ACCOUNT

Firstly, access to the link https://paynext.io/r/dkWJ9WSr

You need to fill in the required information.

- Note: password only requires letters and numbers but you should set complex password to avoid hacking.

If you have entered the correct information, the screen will go to the confirmation email sent and you need to open the mail to confirm. The Paynext confirmation email will be shown as below.

You click the mail and select confirm email

The system will send a notification that confirm users have successfully verified the account as shown below.

Finally, you can log in your account, check wallet information, ICO time to get acquainted with the system before the opening day.

2 FACTOR AUTHENTICATION - ACCOUNT SECURITY

Paynext account should be kept secure for every transaction. Paynext uses 2 factor authentication which enable safe entry and high secure log in for user’s account. Users log into the account and select "Security" as shown in the picture.

Select "Enable 2FA"

Please note that your phone must have "Google Authenticator” installed.

Follow this instruction if you have not installed “Google Authenticator”

You need to enter your registered email address that registered in Paynext. There are 2 ways to receive the code:
- Scan QR code
- Or enter the code
You will then receive a 6-digit sequence of 2FAs. Typing in the box and you will be finished.

It’s done!

Now users will deposit their token into their wallet/ account and wait for the ICO.

Join the group to find out more:
 https://t.me/PaynextNews - https://t.me/paynextmarketsocial

Investing in ICOs as well as other investments has certain risks associated. You need to carefully self - assess the level of risk you can accept and decide whether to invest or not.

You are the one who takes the responsibility for your own money!

beforedam

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:55:45 AM

Think very hard before investing...

Website is unprofessional.
White paper full of typos.
NO TEAM!!!!
No Contact address.
Telegram channel has nothing going on
Social Media has no tangible information or community voice.

Fly by night money grab here people.

Guys, this is a huge scam.
thanhpham

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:05:16 PM

NO TEAM!!!!
No Contact address.

You should check again.PAYNEXT website has just upgraded already.Telegram channel has nothing going on? wow, I think you did not join it Smiley). Social Media is processing very well. I think you should check everything again before talking bro Smiley)))
yamaharider

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:01:33 PM

Myself is a proof  that this ICO IS A REAL SCAM

When I went through their web and white paper, it sounds like a hype idea and I deposited 0.67 eth for a pet buying. However, same day afternoon after I joined its telegram chatting ,asking one question about " Who knows the teams background of the ICO and I found zero words mentioned it "          Then , couple of guys approaching me said the team behind it is unnecessary to be known , and the investor should be on faith , and after I keep highlight some other doubts specifically , I was kicked out the chat .

Then I decided to quit and try to withdraw my money,      5 Hours till now ,no service follow up , no response email, no any updating , they just froze your money.    And the funny thing is you can even make another withdraw request as the ETH is still shown available.

This is absolutely a scam and try to fishing the greedy dumbs .   

Anybody have idea can help me to get money back?      There is no phone,no address, no contact way except a mute useless email address.

Never touch this. Shocked Angry

Should we invest in PET?

In the last few days, you might probably hear the community discussing about a new ICO Lending project, from Switzerland - Paynext (PET). After the success of Bitconnect, Hextracoin, Regalcoin... there are many other kinds of cryptocurrency following that trend and getting profit by integrating the function Lending for their new cryptocurrency. Therefore, they can attract the investors’ attention. So, is this sustainable or just a temporary?

We all know that the main reason that leads investors to participate in the ICO Lending project is because they all want gain high profit, rapid increase, x20, x30 amount of value in their account... There are also many investors involved in Lending package of new coin but they almost fear that: "When will this coin collapse?", "Am I lost money?", "Could I receive money back?"

Most of them are betting with time, like those the sooner they join, the more likely profit they gain. The later the participants join, the easier for them to lose money... like the Ponzi model. But why are many investors still involved in ICO Lending, especially when the project comes from reputable leaders?

- Fast return profit: ICO lending on the exchange has been traded in the black market with the profit x5, x7 times, it often fluctuate from 1 - 2 months.
 - Many attractive commission levels: The trend of community development through leaders develop strong and sustainable. Leaders have spent time in researching a new ICO in order to introduce to the community, they deserve to receive the appropriate commission. The higher and stronger system they build, the higher commission they receive.
 - Durable increase in the first stage: In terms of other origin ICOs, when it starts, the
psychology of the investors turns to discharge a lot. And after the discharge complete, the price will need a lot of time to return to the old level and rise stable again, it may be months, even, half a year or a year. Meanwhile, ICO Lending, of course, still have the phenomenon of "discharge tokens" but ... prices will quickly rise again, because there are too many investors have still not bought ICO, so they will wait to the exchange to buy. Their purpose is buying to Lending.
 → Therefore, Lending is a double-edged sword, itself will be a factor causing investors fear feeling, but it also be the factor which unstoppable attract investment. When investing in Lending, they also receive interest every day, they even committed with very high interest rates.

-  When you Lending your coin, its value continues to increase, this is the first profit.
- The amount of BTC / ETH you use to buy ICO, developers will use it to store, because these are 2 kinds of cryptocurrencies will certainly increase in the long – term .
- Your capital will be divided into many sources, eg investment in other potential ICOs, trade coin, mining...

With such a win-win project like this, the more money you invest, the more profit you gain, why should they stop the project or make a tricking project?

2. What is Paynext?

To evaluate a coin whether it is good or bad to invest, we often rely on 3 major factors without regard to the rambling information:

Previously ICO Lending projects, they were usually a kind of coin with the main purpose of lending. But with Paynext, they found a clear foundation and purpose. Paynext, of course, is built on the Ethereum platform of the ERC20 standard as ICOs, which are designed for payment on e-commerce sites.

- The ability of PET to be large e-commerce sites such as Amazon, Alibaba, eBay ... can be very difficult to achieve because these brands are very large and also have a tendency to focus on cryptocurrency market, create their own currency for their system. For example, Amazon has announced the purchase of 3 crypto domain names to prepare for the attack, this news is directly CNBC reported.
- However, what is special about Paynext is the ecosystem - Payshoping, which will be the place where good liquidity, promote Paynext rise, develop strongly.

* Payshoping:
- Payshoping is the e-commerce platform integrated with Bigdata and AI technology in which system will identify user’s preferences, personality, habits and make recommendations accordingly.
•   Refunds up to 10%
 As base users grow, this project will gradually attract the attention of retailers, who want to join the ecosystem and eventually becoming Paynext’s advertise means.
With the growing trend of e-commerce today, Uber, Airbnb, or Amazon start replacing traditional companies. At the end of October, the world is in controversial since the first robotic integrated intelligence A.I is granted citizenship. With the increase in technology and especially a project of Switzerland, an ecosystem like Payshoping will definitely grow strong in the distant future.

It can be said that the Asian community approach to this project quite late. Therefore, information regards this project is rare.

Paynext has been on reputable media sites like tokentops, icoalert, coinmarketcap:

Don’t miss your chance!

* ROADMAP

*LENDING

- Commission through Refferal link for LENDING packages up to more than 11 levels

*SPECIAL
Paynext also offers the LUCKY SPIN promotion for investors to purchase a minimum of 2,000 PET during ICO. The highest prize worth up to 1 BTC.

- Note: password only requires letters and numbers but you should set complex password to avoid hacking.

If you have entered the correct information, the screen will go to the confirmation email sent and you need to open the mail to confirm. The Paynext confirmation email will be shown as below.

The system will send a notification that confirm users have successfully verified the account as shown below.

Finally, you can log in your account, check wallet information, ICO time to get acquainted with the system before the opening day.

Paynext account should be kept secure for every transaction. Paynext uses 2 factor authentication which enable safe entry and high secure log in for user’s account. Users log into the account and select "Security" as shown in the picture.

Select "Enable 2FA"

You need to enter your registered email address that registered in Paynext. There are 2 ways to receive the code:
- Scan QR code
- Or enter the code
You will then receive a 6-digit sequence of 2FAs. Typing in the box and you will be finished.

It’s done!

Now users will deposit their token into their wallet/ account and wait for the ICO.

Investing in ICOs as well as other investments has certain risks associated. You need to carefully self - assess the level of risk you can accept and decide whether to invest or not.

thanhpham

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:34:39 AM

Myself is a proof  that this ICO IS A REAL SCAM

When I went through their web and white paper, it sounds like a hype idea and I deposited 0.67 eth for a pet buying. However, same day afternoon after I joined its telegram chatting ,asking one question about " Who knows the teams background of the ICO and I found zero words mentioned it "          Then , couple of guys approaching me said the team behind it is unnecessary to be known , and the investor should be on faith , and after I keep highlight some other doubts specifically , I was kicked out the chat .

Then I decided to quit and try to withdraw my money,      5 Hours till now ,no service follow up , no response email, no any updating , they just froze your money.    And the funny thing is you can even make another withdraw request as the ETH is still shown available.

This is absolutely a scam and try to fishing the greedy dumbs .   

Anybody have idea can help me to get money back?      There is no phone,no address, no contact way except a mute useless email address.

Never touch this. Shocked Angry

Should we invest in PET?

2. What is Paynext?

* Payshoping:
•   Refunds up to 10%

Don’t miss your chance!

* ROADMAP

*LENDING

*SPECIAL

Select "Enable 2FA"

- Scan QR code
- Or enter the code

It’s done!

Can you show any picture about your transaction,your chat to prove you joined in this ICO? just only word,it's not enough
thanhpham

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

NO TEAM!!!!
No Contact address.

There are a lot of people get LuckySpin prize such as : 0,01 ETH, 2000 PET ; 0,01BTC
beforedam

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:10:58 PM

You must be the sole team member for this (scam) project.

The project claims to be based in Switzerland - where are the contact details on the website? What regulatory bodies are PayNext governed by?Huh

Who is the team? Where are their profiles and linkedIn details?Huh

Why does the telegram chat only have the same fluff posts as found on the project social media profiles? There is nothing from the community and a poor amount of followers on Telegram group.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: