Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:35:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: kslaughter AND zumzero from ActM and VMC are deleting legitimate posts!  (Read 9353 times)
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:22:09 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 03:24:54 AM by RoadStress

It seems that asking questions on this thread makes your posts go delete. No wonder why there are so many replies on his thread. Please watch this:

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Fast-Hash-One now priced at $3,999

• 256 GH/s
  • Fast-Hash-One chip @ 16 GH/s
  • Expandable To 6-256 GH/s Cards In Base Unit
  • Expandable Using Up To 6 Expansion Cases with a total of 96 Cards
  • Expandable To 24.576 TH/s
  • Low Power Requirements < 200 Watts Per Card
  • Shipping 10/31/2013
  • Batch 1 Limited To 300 Units

Our Fast-Hash-One chip is being developed for VMC by

eASIC: http://www.easic.com

using there Fast ASIC Turn Around process

http://www.easic.com/high-speed-transceivers-low-cost-power-fpga-nre-asic-45nm-easic-nextreme-2/easic-nextreme-2-fast-turnaround-asics-manufacturing/

Nice change of specs! I don't understand how come your topic is so quiet. You are either very trustable or the people are really amazed by this specs and your marketing. Close to zero details, taking money for pre-orders...what's going on here? I don't recognize this forum...

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Fast-Hash-80 now available for Pre-Order.

Bitcoin 2013 Special 20% (71 BTC)Off during the show.

www.virtualminingcorp.com

Considering that you don't have a working prototype when do you expect to have some kind of demo running? What about devices? How many months do we need to wait?

If they would offer some kind of escrow then the orders will start to pour, but like this i don't know what to say.

Considering that you don't have a working prototype when do you expect to have some kind of demo running? What about devices? How many months do we need to wait?

Estimated Delivery Date on this series is 8/31/2013 for the first 20 and 9/30/2013 for the next 100.

When will you have a prototype ready? You must have it before you start shipping to customers. What can you show to potential customers that don't really trust this project in order to give them some kind of confidence?

and some other...

Anyone else had their posts deleted?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kslaughter

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

Bash all you want in this thread.  Mine is for discussing the merits of our products.
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:24:47 AM

Who is this idiot? Is he a mod and i'm not seeing him as one? What the heck is this?

Stop deleting me!

Fast-Hash-One now available in the VMC Store for 20% off now thru July 7th:

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/index.php?id_product=10&controller=product

The base unit allows for up to 6 cards and goes from 256 GH/s to 1.536 TH/s.

You can add up to 6 Expansion Cases and 96 cards for a total hashing rate of 24.576 TH/s

http://virtualminingcorp.com/shop1/img/p/3/3/33-thickbox_default.jpg Is this your chip? When do you expect a working prototype?

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:25:27 AM

Bash all you want in this thread.  Mine is for discussing the merits of our products.

So when asking details about your products is bashing?

kslaughter

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2013, 12:28:44 AM

Not for asking, for trolling.
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:30:33 AM

Not for asking, for trolling.

What do you expect after i ask you for a working prototype or escrow and i get no reply?

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:31:38 AM

Mine as well!? How is this trolling??

Sorry buddy no prototype, no payment.

Especially by non-recourse buyer protected anonymous currency!

And no need to offer discounts on products that will sell themselves once you have an existing verifiable working prototype...

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:33:32 AM

Well, you can take a guess as to who I'm not ever doing business with...
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:40:13 AM

Odd how there has been a few recent posts in the KnC thread this week suggesting they are taking the easic route, with it then explained once a few members wants clarification, now all of a sudden VMC is spontaneously embarrassing this method of manufacture which hadn't previously been mentioned in this forum...

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:42:39 AM

I wonder how many posts have been deleted and why nobody said anything? WHERE ARE YOU PG?Huh?!!!ONEONEONE1111?Huh

VMC Signs NDA with Major Semiconductor Company

San Jose, Ca – May 17, 2013 – VMC has concluded a meeting with a Major Semiconductor Company. After signing a mutual NDA the semiconductor company agreed to perform a feasibility study after receiving AMC RTL code. VMC's will be producing 45nm and 28nm chips for its Fast-Hash series of Bitcoin Mining Machines. AMC is a hybrid mining and development cooperative and a business unit of VMC.

AMC is traded here: https://bitfunder.com/asset/AMC

When are you going to produce the 28 and 48nm Asic Chip.? What is your timeline, please let me know.

We have decided to go straight to the 28nm chip, we can have chips within 12 weeks from the time we approve our RTL code.

This is the only technical stuff i have seen.I think we can have worse businesses than BFL in the bitcoin world. This is lowest i've seen than retard Inaba swearing at his customers...

Exocyst

Activity: 266

Science!

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:48:39 AM

Lets start a delete war. Let's see how many posts and how much time will you lose by deleting my posts Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253282.0

This is hardly proof you are not trolling. You seek to prove your innocence by confirming your guilt.   Huh

superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:49:45 AM

well dudes taken in probably millions in $$ and bitcoins from all too eager people. he's got to say something and do something with all that dough or else they will come for his head! then again it seems like i can start the same thing as him and take a million in investors money too.

who want's to join?

ok
Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:50:07 AM

Odd how there has been a few recent posts in the KnC thread this week suggesting they are taking the easic route, with it then explained once a few members wants clarification, now all of a sudden VMC is spontaneously embarrassing this method of manufacture which hadn't previously been mentioned in this forum...

VMC has a signed NDA with eAsic from May 2013. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252531.0
RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:52:00 AM

Lets start a delete war. Let's see how many posts and how much time will you lose by deleting my posts Cheesy

This is hardly proof you are not trolling. You seek to prove your innocence by confirming your guilt.   Huh

Please follow the history. I wasn't trolling at start. I was asking legitimate questions who were ignored. Now i'm trolling since i was treated like this by the OP. Since he is allowed to delete my legitimate questions i think i'm allowed to troll. Troll on!

RoadStress (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:53:40 AM

VMC has a signed NDA with eAsic from May 2013. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252531.0

I don't read the Securities sub-forum and i asked my questions in the mining hardware branch. No answers and also deleted posts. A simple link or answer was more than enough.

Exocyst

Science!

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:59:39 AM

Please follow the history. I wasn't trolling at start. I was asking legitimate questions who were ignored. Now i'm trolling since i was treated like this by the OP. Since he is allowed to delete my legitimate questions i think i'm allowed to troll. Troll on!

My point is: you are invalidating your argument that Ken deletes rational posts by making irrational posts.

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 12:59:55 AM

Yes it's obviously a scam - all the research and effort that we put into dis-proving it was a real product has been removed from the moderated thread.

Also - the same idiot who's apparently in charge of it... also has another sham company where he sells mining bonds to buy 'pre-orders' from himself.

Bitcoinorama

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:00:49 AM

My point is: you are invalidating your argument that Ken deletes rational posts by making irrational posts.

Mine was rational, still deleted...

Exocyst

Science!

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:05:08 AM

If it's a scam, then Ken has left himself very exposed by registering in the US. Also, a couple of AMC's biggest doubters are heading on a community sponsored road trip to check out AMC/VMC. (Ref: see AMC'S security thread.) So, I would hold off on those conclusions until that fact-finding mission is fulfilled.

Vbs

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 01:11:06 AM

The biggest problem is that there are so many scams nowadays that people just jump into conclusions, especially when the hardware looks very good, and the bashing starts. Undecided

In this case, yes, VMC is a whole owned subsidiary of ActiveMining and the chip development is not being paid with pre-orders, but with funds from ActiveMining shares sold and mining profits.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: