Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:01:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas Gift: Bitcoin hits $12000  (Read 827 times)
Quantex

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:35:35 PM

Christmas Gift: Bitcoin hits $12000

I think there is the possibility of Bitcoin price to reach nearly $18k. If it happens then it will be the best Christmas gift for all the Bitcoiners.

for now, I think its the best gift for all of the bitcoin user because the price is more than $11k. but I don't think that the price will increase nearly $18k although we have the possibility to see this price. I still happy with the price because this is my first time to see the highest price of bitcoin.

The price you talk about can be only possible in 2018 or 2019. Before it, this is not likely to happen from my percetption actually. It could be an amazing christmas gift your your family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:12:31 PM

It will be nice if bitcoin reach to $15000 on Christmas. I predicted that bitcoin would be increase really well in the end of this year and it became true. In general, bitcoin keep doing well and i think it will be get to 15K soon, this goal will be a special gift for me and my family, i can buy more thing with the money i have earned from bitcoin. Really excited waiting for the good news.

Its just a matter of some time now and very soon we will see that high price of bitcoins and who knows we may see $15k price even before Christmas as price is moving like crazy now and anything is possible in coming weeks and I have a very positive feeling that bitcoin will create history at the end of the year.

All the time during the Christmas the price of bitcoin will move towards upper side,as like that now also the price of bitcoin is in the top.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:34:02 PM

I think there is the possibility of Bitcoin price to reach nearly $18k. If it happens then it will be the best Christmas gift for all the Bitcoiners.

for now, I think its the best gift for all of the bitcoin user because the price is more than $11k. but I don't think that the price will increase nearly $18k although we have the possibility to see this price. I still happy with the price because this is my first time to see the highest price of bitcoin.

The price you talk about can be only possible in 2018 or 2019. Before it, this is not likely to happen from my percetption actually. It could be an amazing christmas gift your your family.

I agree, I think it's too much BTC pricing $18.000 by Christmas. There is nothing at this moment that could explain a big increasement in price like that. It's good to see price increasing, but it's even better to see the price increasing solid. Big pumps bring big dumps and fear to the market, especially for those who don't have experience on Crypto-Currency world yet, but invest money for real.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:30:47 PM

These things i really didnt expect,were only in a week of Dec. And bitcoins price reached to $13600+ while checking few hours had passed its just $12k it really amazed me and maybe to everyone else also. So for me its possible to reach $18k by this year ends..but we must have to consider that there will still be corrections after it rises things that we will watch out for that.One btc amounting to $10k for me already the best gift for everyone whose been in the crypto business.
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:42:38 PM

There will be correction, soon or later. Less than one month ago, bitcoin was sold for half its actual price. 100% raise in less than a month isn't sustainable in the long term.
What we don't know is when will the correction be, before or after end of year.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:40 PM

It will be nice if bitcoin reach to $15000 on Christmas. I predicted that bitcoin would be increase really well in the end of this year and it became true. In general, bitcoin keep doing well and i think it will be get to 15K soon, this goal will be a special gift for me and my family, i can buy more thing with the money i have earned from bitcoin. Really excited waiting for the good news.

Its just a matter of some time now and very soon we will see that high price of bitcoins and who knows we may see $15k price even before Christmas as price is moving like crazy now and anything is possible in coming weeks and I have a very positive feeling that bitcoin will create history at the end of the year.

All the time during the Christmas the price of bitcoin will move towards upper side,as like that now also the price of bitcoin is in the top.

I agree, we might be moving forward of its peak this december end and as it really went through all day long we always be expecting lots of progress it bring to us. The christmas gift is worth an enjoyable profit and with this current situation of price increasing rapidly, most of the investors hope's for promising increase so far. Possibly after all things went to good results, well this holiday seasons might be a good idea to give gifts to loved ones because of the profit that you will gain.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:40:54 PM

From the time that this post have been published until now , bitcoin has been successful in reaching 13.510 dollars and reach a 14.050 dollars as an all time high value , which is more than a 1.5k of growth in just one day . I'm not quite believing my eyes right now or how can something in this world can make up to 17% of growth just in one day !
Even bitcoin enthusiasts didn't speculate that it'll be able to break such records comparing to it's past growing pace .
Bitcoin is pretty much dominating all the cryptocurrencies market and i don't think that there's someone who didn't already heard about it all over the world !
More success is yet to come and i'm sure that it got in it much more potential than this ! Something spectacular to amaze all the globe !
DutchNed

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:11 PM

This last week I got a nice surprise almost every morning. The value increases most during the night (in my timezone) which leads me to believe that a lot is traded during late afternoon and evening in the US. Maybe people are talking about it at work or hear about bitcoin on the car radio. And after dinner they may go sit behind their computers and buy some bitcoin. What do you guys think, could that be the reason?
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:18:57 PM

Op, we are no longer talking about Bitcoin to reach $12,000 any more for Bitcoin market value as at the time of this post is $13,905  which i believe it will continue to grow in value to above 16,000 before end of December this year but don't think that it will reach $18,000 as you speculate above.
Oliver A (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:17:08 AM

Price of the Bitcoin is now $14k, Nobody knows what will be the price on DEC 25.
Nancy Lisa

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:46:06 AM

The Bitcoin price smashed $16k and it will increase. This Christmas I am going to rock with Bitcoin
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:14:08 PM

Price of the Bitcoin is now $14k, Nobody knows what will be the price on DEC 25.

What is sure is that if the bitcoin continues with this slope of growth it will touch the 20,000 americain dollar in at most 3 months, not to say less, since the current value is equal to 15 090 USD. However, the correction of the value is still possible at any time. As justification, I remind you the last time when the value of 1 bitcoin is equal to 3 000 dollar because of the Chinese government which have closed some ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: