Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 01:34:47 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Telegram group  (Read 187 times)
Jakobcuhra

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:37:49 AM

Hi! i have been using the scam telegram groups for a while now, since they often have some good signals, but i have grown tired of all their cross promotions and ads for fake ico's. And the fact that they give signals to their "premium group" first. I have therefore made a new channel where i will be posting trading signals and tips based on technical analasys, and other tools i use to trade. This channel however, will have NO ads, NO cross promotions, and NO paid channel. Feel fre to join: t.me/adfreecrypto
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
laurenB7742

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:23:41 PM

Joined your Telegram group. Are these tips and signals based on your experience or you receive them from some experts? Do you have any past records, statistics so we can decide if we want to follow you or not.

❘|❘ NEUFUND — Re-Imagine ICOs | Connect off- and on-chain with equity tokens | Enjoy risk-free commitment ❘|❘
JOIN THE ICBM | JOIN THE DISCUSSION
Jakobcuhra

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:07 PM

Joined your Telegram group. Are these tips and signals based on your experience or you receive them from some experts? Do you have any past records, statistics so we can decide if we want to follow you or not.

Hi! thank you for joining! i base my tips on a number off different factors. Examples:

-graph tools (bat form, fibbonaci, cup and handle ect, following the downtrends and uptrends)

-Gereral information and team behind the crypro, what i think can blow up in the future.

-upcoming news (rumours i strongly believe in)

-general understanding of the development in crypto

-I listen to other people, the community and capitalize on hype

-I dont have any specific trades i can share, but i have newer lost money on crypto, Follow my signals and i will show you Smiley

mafia15

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

Hi! i have been using the scam telegram groups for a while now, since they often have some good signals, but i have grown tired of all their cross promotions and ads for fake ico's. And the fact that they give signals to their "premium group" first. I have therefore made a new channel where i will be posting trading signals and tips based on technical analasys, and other tools i use to trade. This channel however, will have NO ads, NO cross promotions, and NO paid channel. Feel fre to join: t.me/adfreecrypto

Nice gonna join ur group on telegram..

----- maffiemase ------
HALLASTERA

Activity: 70

BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:28:40 PM

So funny thats why you used logo from IOTA?Smiley

Jakobcuhra

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:39:47 PM

So funny thats why you used logo from IOTA?Smiley

Iota is from my country💜💙🖤💚❤
atomictornado

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:22 PM

Hello! This is great news! Telegram very convenient to use and has many advantages!
Jakobcuhra

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:12:44 PM

Hello! This is great news! Telegram very convenient to use and has many advantages!

Thank you guys❤ will not let you down
cryptoimal86

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:14:56 PM

I have had same experience that u had in many telegram groups. how ever I joined to the group and I would like to know what your knowledge/ experience in crypto currency before we follow you. and it would be grate if you can teach some technical analysis technicks to us as well.

▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ AMLT by Coinfirm ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ The Token of Compliance ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄ Facebook   ❱ ❱  Twitter   ❱ ❰  Telegram ▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Jakobcuhra

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:27 PM

I have had same experience that u had in many telegram groups. how ever I joined to the group and I would like to know what your knowledge/ experience in crypto currency before we follow you. and it would be grate if you can teach some technical analysis technicks to us as well.

I have experience in crypto on a hobby basis, and i dont claim to be a proffesional, learning how to trade crypto is hard thru messages, but if you look at my previous reply to how i determin the signals, you will find that it is importan to understang the psychology in the space, and the technology behind it. if you are doubtful of my experience, i fully understand that, but the just watch my signals, and determine if i am trustwothy afterall. I can talk as much as i want, but what it all comes down to is whether or not my signals work Smiley
WUUEX79

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:56:08 PM

You're doing a honest job. It's great and I love it.
I do so hope that you shall successful some day and many positive benefits for the many people.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.