Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:52:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TIME FRAME TO REACH $25,000  (Read 2198 times)
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:27:32 AM

To do it, you may a) use exponent to fit existing data and project or b) use fibo circles to calculate timing

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:36:26 AM

I wished that it would increase to 10k from a year ago and it has come true. I can not believe my eyes as it is rising so fast and almost no stops at the moment. However, this makes me feel scared because it will disappear forever. Its value is too virtual like its nature so maybe people are expecting it to achieve a higher value. But before reaching the value you want, it probably disappears forever. A development that is too fast over time will make it unstable and easily disappear
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

To do it, you may a) use exponent to fit existing data and project or b) use fibo circles to calculate timing

Bitcoin will reach 25,000$ peak,now the price of bitcoin crossed 14,800 peak it will reach further more.The price will reach 15,000$ very soon.I think this will happen in just few hours.I had expect 15,000$ at this year end,but this happen today.It's very glad to see this,the price will reach 20,000$ at this year end.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Cazemiro

Activity: 252
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

I think the network effect can change the price so quick like a light´s speed. The technology is so new, that anything can happen... The middle of 2018 is a good shot...
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

Yes, as we can see bitcoin performance is pretty good and there is a big possibility that bitcoin will reach up to $25,000 and that will happen in the next  year 2020. In my vision it will reach in that year and that is my time frame.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
xhoondilan

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:51:18 AM

I think it will be more than 25,000 dollar in 2018. Bitcoin didnot just double its price this year. It was more than triple from the start of the year. So, lets invest more and mine more..
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:51:39 AM

Bitcoin will reach 25,000$ peak,now the price of bitcoin crossed 14,800 peak it will reach further more.The price will reach 15,000$ very soon.I think this will happen in just few hours.I had expect 15,000$ at this year end,but this happen today.It's very glad to see this,the price will reach 20,000$ at this year end.
Why do you think the price of bitcoin will go in the direction of increasing? You don't consider the option that the price of bitcoin may begin to decline? The most expensive thing on earth is greed. It is always expensive to pay for. It seems to me that now is the time to commit your income in dollars.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:12:23 PM

Coupled with the rate at which the price of bitcoin has been increasing lately. I'd like to know how long it would take bitcoin to reach $25k since it took it just a year to rise from $1k to $10k(which was pretty cool and fast) but I doubt if it can rise as fast as that again
I go with the summer of 2018. It is perfect, sun, beach, mohito and an expensive bitcoin. The development of events is crazy and the price keeps rising day by day so i have a strong feeling that bitcoin will hit 25 k in the summer of 2018.
MadAndHoldersPattern

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:44 PM

If bitcoin can go up $7k in just 3 months then $25k will be reach after 9 months.
Mid of 2018 bitcoin is worth more than $25k,  so better hodl  and wait for that wonderful moment.

It doesn't work like that, it goes exponentially. It could be 25k in a week at this pace, growing steadily seems unlikely. Even if it turns out to be 25k mid 2018, it will be a rollercoaster inbetween.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:00:16 PM

It's almost a halfway price to reach the 25k promising price speculated, well I doubt it will be for this year as it will have a drop, this will give us a chance to get into the skyrocket before it will be deployed again and reach the prices that we're dreaming for, but still I' hoping to experience the fix and upgrades of the bitcoin network for its major issues that anyone can have a headache just from that problem, it will surely boost the confidence of the investors to go for bitcoin.

A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:20:18 PM

I think bitcoin touch 25k purpose of coming forks hope to start at now we see bitcoin price 25 k, if not happen we should wait for a long time in light of the way that after fork every time we see strong fall Roll Eyes
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:36:36 PM

yeah today the price of bitcoin is reached $15000 i think the price of bitcoin will incresing until next year because right now bitcoin is more popular and all people want to know about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, so they want to have a bitcoin. i think this is the factor thats makes bitcoin price is higher

Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

yeah today the price of bitcoin is reached $15000 i think the price of bitcoin will incresing until next year because right now bitcoin is more popular and all people want to know about cryptocurrency especially bitcoin, so they want to have a bitcoin. i think this is the factor thats makes bitcoin price is higher
Yes, was surprised how fast we get to $15K and we are just barely one week in this month of December. Timeframe is getting closer I think. This madness and chaos going around doesn't have rational explanation. LOL. Where are all this cash coming from? US, Asia? I guess when we see the bitcoin futures contract have its first trade, we can speculate when are we going to hit $25K. Or what will be the price before Dec 10?

I'm not the only one here who are quite anxious with this tremendous gain in the last couple of days that sometimes I have to question if someone is really manipulating all this price movement. But I can only assume that there are really people flocking into the market because they don't want to miss the opportunity to profit and get bitcoin while it's still not being offered by CME or CBOE because the price could shoot off the roof before the end of the year.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:01:06 PM

Nobody can foretell what will happen in the near future especially in something as volatile as a bitcoin price. There are so many factors that will affect its surge price. Also, taking into consideration that there are upcoming forks this December and then next year, nobody can say it will continue rising or will go down significantly. However, right now, due to the growing popularity and bitcoin awareness, a lot of investors are itching to have their hands on few bitcoins, increasing the demands in the market that is directly proportional to the bitcoin price.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:05:29 PM

Coupled with the rate at which the price of bitcoin has been increasing lately. I'd like to know how long it would take bitcoin to reach $25k since it took it just a year to rise from $1k to $10k(which was pretty cool and fast) but I doubt if it can rise as fast as that again

I think it will take from one year to two years of period to reach that much price. The thing is we will have to reach that much market cap first so that we can see the ray of hope to reach out the 25K valuation for the bitcoin. Current market stats is at 200B plus and we will need more 350 +/- Billion market cap to be reached by that period so that we can see that high rates. This is all about the money that is being put into the market. If the rate of investment continues like this then there will be good chance to reach the price of 20K in next six months and then we can predict the market agin after there.

The reason it will take less time even if takes more money to keep moving is due the network effect that constantly keeps getting expanded, which generates what is called as exponential growth. Just look at the current prices, we keep breaking resistances, trust is constantly re-informed every time we do that. Then you look at the insane hyperinflation of fiat, and you get even more reinforcement in the fact that the real bubble is fiat, and not bitcoin, and anyone not allocating capital into bitcoin and holding perpetually is absolutely insane. We are going to hit $25,000 next year, pretty easily as a matter of fact.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:16:09 PM

When I am thinking about and it's price I always think how I would behave myself if I would know about it's successful rise. To me 1000$ was very good price already and I was not expected something more from bitcoin in sooner time, so I cashed out a bit more than 1 BTC this spring. We bought a house this summer and this days I am always thinking that we could buy a whole house with this money (19000 Euro) or to buy something better. I don't know who is moving the price to such crazy maximums, but I think 25000$ can become true in the first quoter of the next year already.
nobody-

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 03:30:03 PM

When I am thinking about and it's price I always think how I would behave myself if I would know about it's successful rise. To me 1000$ was very good price already and I was not expected something more from bitcoin in sooner time, so I cashed out a bit more than 1 BTC this spring. We bought a house this summer and this days I am always thinking that we could buy a whole house with this money (19000 Euro) or to buy something better. I don't know who is moving the price to such crazy maximums, but I think 25000$ can become true in the first quoter of the next year already.
I know right. From $100 to $1000 already seems like a dream. You can already buy a lot of things with that kind of profit. But to think that it can reach $16,000 in just a year or so is definitely unimaginable. No one could've predicted that. And it will only just keep on increasing. I think by the firs 2 or 3 months of 2018, $25,000 will already be reached.
sapusapu

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

Why you doubt about it? You can check in spot market that it will rising again. So, you must optimis that you will get many profits from it Smiley
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

I think the network effect can change the price so quick like a light´s speed. The technology is so new, that anything can happen... The middle of 2018 is a good shot...
It is not an easy thing to predict the future and that too without doing any kind of analysis or anything like that. Bitcoin is no doubt gaining lot of reputation with each passing day and is becoming more and more popular. This in result is effecting the market price of bitcoin in much significant manner and is making it to rise higher. I am very much positive that the market price of bitcoin will soon reach up to this limit in a year or two.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:29:55 PM

Lightning Network is definitely a bullish development, but right now the entire market is purely focusing on the future markets that are just a few days away from going live. By Monday we'll see if the market will still be pumping, or maybe take a dive, which would be something the far majority of the people here will be extremely surprised about. People think the market will keep pumping, while in reality things might play out differently. Maybe it will turn out to be an extremely profitable opportunity to buy back lower and increase the number of your coins. I'm still considering whether or not I should do so too.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: