Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:42:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bit coin hit $12500. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 931 times)
newslanka (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:04:35 AM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:07:34 AM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

To be hoenst I am waiting it to fall back since 10 000$ mark since I was expecting big corretions that haven't occurd . Nobody can answer this although people thought that price at 500$ was high then 1k$, 2k$ and so on.... Be sure to be ready to lose that 1200$ as well as to gain more money. In my opinion it is bubbling up cuz many people hear about it now, but I could be wrong the same time.

Nobody can answer you your question because nobody knows, be sure to look and understand the bitcoin , just some basics to keep your bitcoins safe in case you buy them.
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:10:52 AM

the first thing you need to do is research and if you do that you can see your question is one of the most common ones that is being asked at least once every week!

there is a lot of speculation about bitcoin and it is impossible to say which one is correct and what will actually happen. we can tell bitcoin has a lot of long term potential, and it will certainly have a good future. but the short term movements is still not clear and it makes it unpredictable.

you can wait for a drop to buy or you can stop wasting time and buy now. both strategies have its own risks associated with them. and there is always the risk of price falling.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:19:38 AM

the price of bitcoin is soo high right now its not the right time to invest wait for people to dump it and its the best time to invest in bitcoin but honestly i would prefer invest into some altcoin with that amount you can get more profits than investing into bitcoin because you have low amount of money.
fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:21:58 AM

the price of bitcoin is soo high right now its not the right time to invest wait for people to dump it and its the best time to invest in bitcoin but honestly i would prefer invest into some altcoin with that amount you can get more profits than investing into bitcoin because you have low amount of money.

Yeah its risky to invest in bitcoins at current price as its very expensive now and if you invest now and see major crash in price in next few days then you will likely sell your bitcoins at low price which can be unprofitable for you so better to wait for the price drop or divert your investment in altcoins.
akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:27:38 AM

However it is the most risky time to invest in Bitcoin even-than a little amount may be invested. Bitcoin may rise to any level but if come down go to $5000 again.
ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:31:08 AM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

It totally depends on what you plan to do with the coins you buy. If you're planning to sell any time soon, it might a good idea to buy but not the best or the wisest thing to do as if it starts falling down you will be totally annoyed and might even sell.

The thing is if you buy right now at the highest price bitcoin has ever been, it's a bit risky and you should be able to embrace the fact that it's more than possible for it to drop my huge amounts in extremely small amount of time. The rate of growth in its price from 7k to almost 13k now is totally crazy and has never happened not only in crypto but in anything that behaves in a similar matter (talking about stocks trading etc.).

So if you buy now, you should plan to never sell before maybe a year. And during this year you'll notice a lot of dumps and pumps and crazy stuff. But if you want to profit, you need to keep cool and let all those numbers aside and just let them where they are. No one can predict what's gonna happen. No one knows if the prices we are witnessing now are figures we won't see again ever or they'll be the base price for the future.
Lucas*

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:39:03 AM

i don't encourage you to invest in this moment , you should wait it to down into 10K $ or less to invest either the price of Bitcoin is volatile in this month ! it increase and deacrese everyday ... but the problem that if it will decrease into 5000 $ it will be  a mistake if you invest right now . if you want to tkae the risk i wish you a good luck !
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:17:02 AM

I have a $1200. I want to invest in bitcoin  Undecided. Is this the time to invest in Bitcoin or should i wait until BTC down?

Why wait for the down? if you can invest right now while the value is keep rising and rising, in the end of your waiting for the down you will noticed that the value is too high and you will regret that you did a wrong decision.
shacc

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:20:50 AM

never too late for investing, but you can calculate it, at the price of 11k is more better than after some months with a higher price, just focus in it
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:47 AM

First we have to know bitcoin is such good investment for everybody.
Because the price ia very high, i will recommend to wait after falling down.
sirkings0003

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:41 AM

My advice is that you wait a little. Once you notice down trend in price, then buy in.

LOVE on the Blockchain (Viola.AI): Telegram: https://t.me/ViolaAI | Website: http://bit.ly/Viola-AI-BitCoinTalk | Watch the CEO: http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO | http://bit.ly/MessagefromCEO-CN
brianc1

Activity: 190
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:36:06 AM

Like others are suggesting I've been waiting for a correction but its not looking likely, maybe the drop to 9-9.5k recently after it first hit 11k was the correction, who knows  Huh
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

the first thing you need to do is research and if you do that you can see your question is one of the most common ones that is being asked at least once every week!

there is a lot of speculation about bitcoin and it is impossible to say which one is correct and what will actually happen. we can tell bitcoin has a lot of long term potential, and it will certainly have a good future. but the short term movements is still not clear and it makes it unpredictable.

you can wait for a drop to buy or you can stop wasting time and buy now. both strategies have its own risks associated with them. and there is always the risk of price falling.

I do not think that there is much risk anymore with buying bitcoin. The only potential loss that can occur is that you bought at a slightly higher price than you could have, making you lose perhaps one percent due to pricing. However, drops and price falls become pretty irrelevant at this point. Bitcoin will bounce back like the many times it already has.

As for the short term investments, the incredible upward trend speaks for itself. 20% a day on average pays for itself two times over in barely a week! Whether you want to keep it for a long time or for a short investment, it was clear from the beginning of 2017 that this year was going to be successful.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:39:00 AM

I highly recommend to you bought some bitcoin now there are so many people that are waiting for correction to happen but it is really unlikely bitcoin price still increasing and i think it is wise to buy now you'll still profit a lot just be careful and always check out the market cause there really is a lot of risk in holding bitcoin with its price now.

tanghere1

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:42:32 AM

First off nobody knows when is the right time to invest in bitcoin. They started a few cents of a dollar per bitcoin and look at it now. You just have to trust your own instinct and luck, you never know where it will lead you.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:45:42 AM

So because the bitcoin price reached this amount, now you are willing to invest in bitcoin.  Time is so precious if you invest that amount when bitcoin price already reached $10000, you must have invested right away.  Nonetheless, you have to invest right now because we think that its price would goes up and that money of yours will increased and have a great profit.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:51:55 AM

The very first rule in Bitcoin investing, buy in the dips. Bitcion is currently at its peak and huying now might be a wrong move. However, we do not know how high Bitcoin will go so buying now might be a wise choice after all. I know that my statements are contradicting each other but this is just a mere fact. Bitcoin is unpredictable and volatile in nature so it could go either ways.

If you could consider alts then go for it. I'd prefer ETH or BCH(not an alt in my opinion)

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
whiteseven

Activity: 171
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:52:04 AM

Since I have decided to invest in my investment philosophy while it is falling or prices are not changing, I will not invest now. Of course it may result in investing at a higher stage than it is now, but I will give up that it was not lucky. I think that you should invest in your own rules.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

I suggest investing from now before bitcoin prices are getting more expensive.
it would not be a loss if from now investing bitcoin because bitcoin prices will continue to rise.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: