Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:23:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Pump and Dump. How to make a profit?  (Read 4217 times)
vincentbeth934

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:25:12 PM

We can never determine where the end of the pumping will be, but what we can do is buy when prices start to climb with volume, and then sell slowly on the way up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UnusualLeech045

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:29:01 PM

We can never determine where the end of the pumping will be, but what we can do is buy when prices start to climb with volume, and then sell slowly on the way up.

Correct we cannot exactly determine when a pump and dump will end. If you think you will have enough profit, for example, a 20% increase then you should sell it already and don't wait for the price to roll back again.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)
Should I avoid pumps and dumps or try to earn some money?
It would be interesting to know your opinion, guys! Thanks

When you think a coin has enough potential and at low price then buy that. And set a target value for selling when ever the coin reaches that sell it. I find this method quite safe. But in this way you could ended up selling your coins at very low price.

rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 12:47:54 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 03:26:05 PM by rarg

My personal advice please avoid pump and dump group. I have been there for many times.
Trust me, you will get rekt, and always lose your money. There are many "pump and dump" group that cheating and fooling the members. they are targeting new players(newbie), because usually some newbies easy to believe in big profits

meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

If you encounter a group of pump and dump or signals that indicates that a coin will pump for the moment they call it, its a HYPE and surely lose your money. Its better to learn about the fundamental and technical analysis of candlestick charting and do your own research about the coin you want to trade than to rely on others without any idea on how they do it.

hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

during pump and dump you should find out turn over point,so that you can place a trade for profit.
arief89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

How to get profit is, if the pump price then you have to sell it and if the price is dump then you have to hold it first until the pump again, that way then you get a profit.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:41:44 PM

How to get profit is, if the pump price then you have to sell it and if the price is dump then you have to hold it first until the pump again, that way then you get a profit.
Yeah, to make a great amount of earning all you have to do is wait for the price to pump up to the desired value and when it does sell it to gather your profit. Moreover, when the price gets declined or gets dump, that's the time to invest in them and hold it as long as possible until the price pumps up again. And that's how you could get a desired amount of profit by finding out the turning point during pump and dump...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Zinger09

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:36:23 PM

Nice grow on BITTZ yesterday. 40% up to deposit.
bocyaj

Activity: 1325
Merit: 302

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:25:58 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 07:31:48 AM by bocyaj

It's very easy to make profit when the price is dump.You have to buy some coin when the price is dump.If the price pump ,you can sell the bitcoin and get some profit from it.So use both the pump and dump of bitcoin price to shine in a trading world.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Welkhome

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:59:17 PM

I strongly advise against getting involved in pumps and dumps. The reason is simple, there’s only one person making money in pump and dump scams and it is the organizers. Even if you correctly predict the coin that will get pumped and buy it, the organizers will probably see the price spike caused from your buy and change it at the last minute to avoid being accused of prepumping and to make more money. Also, there isn’t a good and reliable way to predict pumps. The organizers of pumps and dumps either buy the coin that will get pumped days before the actual pump or they buy it in small amounts over a long period of time. When they announce the coin in the group chat or whatever way they communicate with their “group” (victims of the scam), they already have the sell order ready to dump on their victims. Pump and dumps simply aren’t worth your time honestly. Simply buying low and holding coins with a good team, project and tech is a far better option. Also, never buy any of the bots or anything like that since it doesn’t matter how fast you are to buy and sell the coin, you will almost always lose money or make pennies. The reason why I know all this is because we did some research to bring awareness about this and we are trying to protect newcomers from pump and dump scams since it could ruin the opinion of crypto in the eyes of the victims. Never buy the crappy coins used in pump and dumps, you will get stuck with these worthless coins. I am part of the ones who thinks that the crypto-world definitely needs a clean-up to grow in a sustainable way.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:12:18 PM

I advise you to avoid pumps and dumps. This can only be earned by their organizers. Even if you ever get to guess and you can make money on it, in the end you will lose all your money. Think about it.
MishCoin

Activity: 195

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:24:49 AM

Keep AE, DENT and BLITZ. Blitz will be added on Kucoin this month and it's cap is verylow.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:57:59 AM

If they have a coin that mooning it will fast to dump and fast to pump the fastest trader have a big profit in every trade..

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:31:19 AM

Hi. How can you recognize pumps and dumps for any coin? Is there any universal indicators? I mean to predict it. Maybe there are some non-market signs (banners, posts, etc.)

It is easy to make profit if you are gonna think about it but if you do it that is tha hard times. But it is good at but and selling process because you can buy things in a dump and sell it after a pump. But the fees are getting higher so you should have a lot of coins to sell in order for you to have a lot of profit. I hope that the fees will be much lower today because bitcoins are getting low but the fees are getting high it is a huge loss for us. The 100% profit that we should have is getting only a 70% because of the fees.
putrisa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

this is very easy, you can get profit by utilizing the price when you buy dump and after that save up to coin you have rises and experience a very high pump you just sell your coin.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 06:26:27 AM

With bump and dump, if you are not pro traders then you have to follow some signal group. They have plan or they do that bump/dump in crypto, usually these group required monthly fee.
katarin2030

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:45:48 AM

this is very easy, you can get profit by utilizing the price when you buy dump and after that save up to coin you have rises and experience a very high pump you just sell your coin.
The most common strategy that is used in trading, buy at the time of dump and hold wait for good time when it pumps sell it, is as simple as that and this is followed by most of the traders nothing new in this.
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:47:42 AM

I have loss several times on pump and dump because at times i follow the trollbox not knowing was been deceived... I will rather buy a coin that has good use case...
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:07:41 AM

I have loss several times on pump and dump because at times i follow the trollbox not knowing was been deceived... I will rather buy a coin that has good use case...

why the hell you follow someones advice on a trollbox? or maybe you didnt know what trollbox really means? a trollbox with a root word troll means to decieve or make fun of some one and do stupd things therfor most people who uses them are actually telling a lie. i suggest next time dont just follow someones advice or any random person on the internet even some online strategy or tips is sometimes fake and doesnt assure you that it will work on you rather you must do your own thing and learn from your own mistakes in order for you to master it and became a pro trader.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: