Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:52:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Most profitable coins to get into in December?  (Read 405 times)
onlybarca6 (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:11:11 PM

Hi Guys, What coins do you think are worth getting into this month and why? Are there any major events/ announcements being made in the next few weeks?
I'm looking for a short term investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onlybarca6 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:21:02 AM

Any news on this guys?

What coins would you recommend to get into for short term investment?
Finleynar

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:30:31 AM

I always recommend do your own research. Pay attention to the gaming project IQeon (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479328.0), they have all chances - VR/AR, AI future, nice monetization system and they solve the real problems of the gamers
Vodzy

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:31:21 AM

Any news on this guys?

If you asked few days ago i'm surely would said IOTA. But it's too late now) On other hand i think BitShares will be go up together with Siacoin (the introduction of videostreams will blows up market).
And Stratis of course, 10$ in 2-3 weeks.
onlybarca6 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:39:29 AM

Any news on this guys?

If you asked few days ago i'm surely would said IOTA. But it's too late now) On other hand i think BitShares will be go up together with Siacoin (the introduction of videostreams will blows up market).

I actually asked a few days ago. Shame I didn't get a response back then Smiley IOTA was just taking off...

I've already invested in Stratis. Let's see what happens. Siacoin seems interesting. Any major news coming soon for Siacoin?
bergenic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:49:38 AM

I actually asked a few days ago. Shame I didn't get a response back then Smiley IOTA was just taking off...

I've already invested in Stratis. Let's see what happens. Siacoin seems interesting. Any major news coming soon for Siacoin?
You shouldn't buy or sell anything just based on other people's opinions and study the each coin yourself. You'd google the coin's official website for news and there's also twitter account and Reddit page for all the major coins. People said it's too late to buy IOTA when it went to 2$. Then at 3$. Then at 4$. Then at 5$. If it reaches 10$ by the end of the month I'm sure it's too late then as well. Just because some user in a discussion forum says it's too late doesn't mean anything. Nobody knows where these coins go and when - even Bitcoin surprises analysts all the time. IOTA has rocketed a lot now but even if it'd crash 50% tomorrow it might be 500% up next week anyway.
iamtheeggman

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

there are more than 400 icos running in december. its hard to say.
Vodzy

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

You shouldn't buy or sell anything just based on other people's opinions and study the each coin yourself. You'd google the coin's official website for news and there's also twitter account and Reddit page for all the major coins. People said it's too late to buy IOTA when it went to 2$. Then at 3$. Then at 4$. Then at 5$. If it reaches 10$ by the end of the month I'm sure it's too late then as well. Just because some user in a discussion forum says it's too late doesn't mean anything. Nobody knows where these coins go and when - even Bitcoin surprises analysts all the time. IOTA has rocketed a lot now but even if it'd crash 50% tomorrow it might be 500% up next week anyway.

Take it easy, we just discuss and share our thoughts. Of course, everyone makes their own conclusions, but hearing someone's opinion is also useful.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:58:27 AM

I check my short trade coins,based on my daily charts the potcoins are the most profitable coins they are bullish right now if you know some technical analysis you will know when you need to trade.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Vodzy

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 09:59:57 AM

Any news on this guys?

You can check Siacoin roadmap, in my opinion they have better growth opportunities then Storj. Today they do a hardfork and it's great. A bit later (early 2018) they will introduced file sharing, forming file contracts in 5 mins (now it's 60 mins), recovering files and more. Great project i think.
onlybarca6 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

Any news on this guys?

You can check Siacoin roadmap, in my opinion they have better growth opportunities then Storj. Today they do a hardfork and it's great. A bit later (early 2018) they will introduced file sharing, forming file contracts in 5 mins (now it's 60 mins), recovering files and more. Great project i think.

Thanks for advice!
bergenic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:10:51 AM

Take it easy, we just discuss and share our thoughts. Of course, everyone makes their own conclusions, but hearing someone's opinion is also useful.
Sure, you have every right to your opinion like everyone else. I was just pointing to the original poster to research and not to wait other people's calls if there's something interesting out there in the market. You end up regretting many missed chances that way. There's lots of info very easily available of all the major coins to look for.
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:15:44 AM

for me i would say Cardano and Tenx for a long term investment, would like to get my hands on some funds to invest in those coins

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:17:42 AM

Hi Guys, What coins do you think are worth getting into this month and why? Are there any major events/ announcements being made in the next few weeks?
In retrospectives it always seems it's too easy to make money. Short term concerning cryptocurrency is very unpredictable.
iamtheeggman

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:21:05 AM

Long tern profitability is directly related to the industry the coin is made for and whether its a working coin or not.
Every alt coin claims that blockchain is the solution for something, but in most cases its just a stretched and to bold claim.

I recommend to look into alt coins that related to an high-transaction industries like fintech or adtech.  in particular the last. Imaging what can be done of crypto payment if google decides to offer blockchain based performance marketing mechanics to their ad-networks with dedicated coins.

so thats my take on this topic.

eggman

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:22:10 AM

It may better for you to take a look in the spectre ico which already considered as the best ico right now, remember the major announcement can't be determined. You must try to check the update on every project everytime. You should watch it anytime as you can.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:26:42 AM

I think for this particularly 2 week of the month is iota that everybody's talking about. Iota's value is rising tremendously for the last 3 days in a row now and this is due to Microsoft's announcement that they're partnering iota as their one of the official Cryptocurrency to accept as payment for products and services.
Now many investors are shifting into iota as the next big Altcoin to invest.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:29:48 AM

I'm sure buying STRAT and holding it could be a good idea since there is a lot of news and releases in the next couple of weeks.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:41:59 AM

Any news on this guys?

I suggest  you to invest some capital in Ether because Ethereum is an open software platform based on blockchain technology that enables developers to build and deploy decentralized applications.And now a days you can see many many ICO coming with Ehereum platform.Also you can go for  NEO, IOTA, Bitshares , PeerCoin, Zcash(ZEC),Tezos, Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, igitalCash(DASH),SysCoin(SYS),Verge(XVG), but before invest in any coin , first research well about that coin or take advice from well experienced traders or investors if needed to avoid loss.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:48:55 AM

Unlike the time period altcoins has got good potential to grow as well profit the user network. Here what the users require is the patience, because at present altcoins were low in value as the bitcoin value keeps on moving high crossing $13000. Very few altcoins lead to loss for the investment made.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: