Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:34:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did i miss the train?  (Read 1095 times)
silenthawk (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:00:31 AM

I sold my BTC at 8200$ and I have kept USDT. I thought to buy it at a lower price but that didn't happen. And when it comes to price 11000$, i thought it was about to fall and now it is fucking 12700$. I think  many people have the same case.

What is your advice?
 1/ Keep waiting, because it will definitely fall at 8,000, 9,000$
 2/ Buy the fucking BTC, because it will reach 15,000$ at the end of this year
 3/ Buy another atlcoin any, because i miss the train.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1499

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

My advice is that you learn a lot more about bitcoin and investing. Most of us are going to hold bitcoin for a loooong time, no matter the downward trends because we believe it will be much higher than now in some years time. If you have a very high profit it is ok to sell part of it but remaining invested.

However, that depends on the type of investor you are, what other assets you have and your personal situation.

Chekitan

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

I would rather go with second option buy the fucking BTC, because it will reach 15,000$ at the end of this year.
MrMonkey

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:06:12 AM

Nope. You didn't missed the train. Like me we can still start for the future
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:16 AM

I sold my BTC at 8200$ and I have kept USDT. I thought to buy it at a lower price but that didn't happen. And when it comes to price 11000$, i thought it was about to fall and now it is fucking 12700$. I think  many people have the same case.

What is your advice?
No. it's never too late to by bitcoin. You can start buying bitcoin in small pieces.
it's not mandatory for you to buy the whole bitcoin. you can start with few satoshis.

kevoh

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:13:54 AM

Take the second option. Always buy in tranches and when the price falls buy more, the likelihood of btc price bouncing back is high. bitcoin train has never left the time to join is now. Also be careful when dealing with USDT, the few people I know what have converted btc to USDT have always being at the losing end.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

If I am in the same state as you, I would rather divide my money 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for Altcoin (ICO invesments). And try to play safe with Altcoin and Bitcoin that I have. So, the options number 2 and 3 is the best for me.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:26:19 AM

What is your advice?

I have almost the same problem. Im waiting since days to the dump. I Sold it by 8000$, and since this day its still pumping. I dont think its to late. But i would have more when i hold the BTC. But it was a good lesson for me: HODL FOR LIFE!
AwpDragonPoor

Activity: 161

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:08 AM

Take the second option. It's never to late. You might have missed out on some 4000 dollars profit, but the sooner you buy it, the faster you will gain your money back. Delaying it just means that the price will go up and miss more opportunities.
Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

If I am in the same state as you, I would rather divide my money 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for Altcoin (ICO invesments). And try to play safe with Altcoin and Bitcoin that I have. So, the options number 2 and 3 is the best for me.

I would suggest the same. As of now, I am also holding on to my coins.
I think it's not yet late but also very risky to invest not because it's not worth it but it's too high and maybe there will be a coming correction and might cause you to panic. And I rather diversify investment to sixty-fitfty investment to btc and alts.
jc89

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:33:04 AM

What is your advice?

For what it seems, you missed only the earlier train. This is the problem when it comes to a nature similar to stock exchanges, you cannot know how high it will go and when will it fall. This is just the way it is. So my advice is to buy some then a correction will probably come sooner or later then buy again. Buying alts is another way but be smart in doing so. And when it pumps, convert it to Bitcoin.

▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓▓▓▓
          ▄▓▓░░░░░▄▄████████▄▄░░░░░░▓▓
        ▄▓▀░░░░██████████████████▄░░░▓▓▌
       ▓▓░░░▄██████████████████████▄░░░▓▓▄
      ▓░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░▓▄
     ▓▓░░░████████████████████████████▌░░░▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████░░░░░████████████░░░▓▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████▓███████████▌░░▐▓
    ▓▓░░░█████████████▓████████████████▌░░▐▓
    ▐▓░░░▓████████████▓░██░████████████░░░▓█
     ▓▓░░░████████████▓░██████████████▌░░░▓▌
      ▓▓░░░███████████▓██████████████▀░░░█▌
       ▓▓░░░░█████████▓▄███████████░░░░█▀
        ▓▓░░░░░██████████████████▀░░░░▓█
          ▓▓░░░░░░▀██████████▀▀░░░░░▓█▀
            ▀▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▓█▀
                ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███ BRIDGING MARKETS ███
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  Social Media  ██
██▄███████████████████▄
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
████████████     █▀███▌
███   █████        ▐██▌
███               ▐███▌
███               ████▌
████             █████▌
█████▄▄         ██████▌
████         ▄████████▌
██████████████████████▌
██████████████████████▌
▄▓█████████████████████▓▓▄
▓██████████████████████████▌
███████████████████▓▓▀  ▓██▌
██████████████▓▀▀       ▓██▌
████████▓▀▀      ▄█    ▐███▌
███▓▀        ▄▄▓▀      ▓███▌
███▓▄▄▄   ▄▓█▓         ████▌
████████▓ ▓▌          ▓████▌
█████████▓    ▄       █████▌
██████████▌ ▄▓██▓▄   ▐█████▌
███████████████████▓▓██████▌
▐██████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:33:15 AM

What is your advice?

I will definitely still want to wait for it to dip. I know there will still be a chance that it will happen and I want to go all in if it does.
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:33:27 AM

I would suggest to wait for the next huge dump.  Its happening from time to time if btc needs to enter correction.. Just wait for it.  I heard the next one is when btc taps 15k it will fall to 10k.

What is your advice?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:38:48 AM

What is your advice?

Have you ever thought that there will be always another train that wil come?
For me, this is still a lower price.
Just think of it.
How much did you profit from selling it at $8200? Now, think like you are investing at a new bitcoin.
Do not think about the loss. Another profit may come anytime.
Dani33

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:48:35 AM

I advice you to sell a piece of this and continue to investment because it is a long term investment.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:50:57 AM

What is your advice?

no one here can give you a sure information , we all saw how many people were predicting that bitcoin will have a correction once it passes 10,000 and they were wrong ( at least for now  Roll Eyes )

if I were in your shoes I would just hold bitcoin and never trade it , just exchange it when I need some money
personally I wouldn't buy bitcoin at this price since it's 13,000 , yes it may keep rising but the risk/reward at the moment doesn't worth it at all IMO
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:35 AM

You have to do two things;

1. Buy back bitcoin with half of usdt you have at current price and keep them till it will reach $100k

2. Buy some undervalued altcoins with reamining mount and wait for them to boom, sell them before other does and keep doing this. Invest in multiple coins to diversify your risk...
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:01 AM

What is your advice?

Buy your bitcoin atleast now or it will pass $15K in some weeks. Grin
First set a goal price on your bitcoins and sell it when it reaches that price and don't worry after that just be contented with what you got because the price will keeps increasing always so you can't sell if you have the thought of you have to sell at the maximum price.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

What is your advice?

I suggest you should buy bitcoin from now because the price will keep going up.
do not be afraid the bitcoin price will go down after you buy it.
just think positive, bitcoin will surely rise.

charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

What is your advice?

For me, I will still wait until the price will go down to 8k to 9k before getting in Bitcoin. I hope it does.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:14:48 PM

I sold my BTC at 8200$ and I have kept USDT. I thought to buy it at a lower price but that didn't happen. And when it comes to price 11000$, i thought it was about to fall and now it is fucking 12700$. I think  many people have the same case.

What is your advice?
It was your bad luck. Now you shouldn't buy it back until it drops to $8000 or below.
I just sold my holdings at $12700 rate and i too am waiting for a deep dip in price so that we can again buy.
As we both arr short-term investors, we couldn't plan to keep it holding for a longer like 1-2 years.
So, to keep you out of loss, you must wait for the right moment. Alternatively, you can also buy now if you change your decision to long-term
VitKoyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:55:46 PM

What is your advice?
Waiting for the right opportunity to invest is tough, and sometimes you will never find the right time because you don't know how to perform a technical analysis on Bitcoin price and volume history, you should know how to do that if you want to buy the dip and sell when the price is higher. But the thing is no one is really missing the train, because Bitcoin has not yet reached the highest value it can potentially reach, so you still have the chance to make a profit if you will buy Bitcoin as soon as possible and decide to hold it for long term investment. I will advise to you to do #2 it may not reach $15k before the year ends but it is not impossible for Bitcoin to reach that price in a month or two.
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

What is your advice?
I would suggest you to buy bitcoins as soon as possible as its price is surging high continuously.We saw the last dip when BCH got pumped vigorously challenging bitcoin itself.Till now,we have not seen any dip.Also,wall street companies like CME and CBOE entering the market has caused continuous increase in bitcoin price.If you buy bitcoins now and its price increases very high in the near future,then it would compensate your loss.Don't ever buy any altcoin and i think that it would not work out.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:52:42 PM

You never miss the train when the train is relates to bitcoin. Cheesy

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
squallw

Merit: 122

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:59:01 PM

Better choice is buy bitcoin and hold for long term like 1~3 years.
If you believe in bitcoin, you can buy now and the price doesnt matter, even if goes down after your purchase, you just need to hold, you can buy now for 11k~13k and sell it at 50k or 100k.

BTW, after $10k, lowest correction was $8700 and you had many chances to buy at $10k.
Now, we cant know exactly, next target is near 16k but we will experience some correction.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:50 PM

It is indeed the question everyone is asking itself...

A few weeks ago, I would have say "just wait, it will fall", but I must admit I'm not so sure now...
At least, I am not so sure it will fall before the end of 2017.

However, what is sure is that there will be other forks, othr surprises...

Where you invest is up to you, but buying bitcoins may not be such a bad idea... The price will rise again, even higher than 15k I believe!

JJack@

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:06:18 PM

No one can say for sure, we do not know the future. In the end you have to do the trade and you are responsible for it. Imo it would be very unwise to buy at this height, this thing might come crashing down any minute now....
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:06:29 PM

What is your advice?

Apply dollar cost averaging.
Buy a fixed amount at fixed times regardless of the price.
In case of sudden dips... buy a bit more.

next to that, put a few buy orders in place at what people would consider crash prices, so in case of a sudden dip you don't miss out.  

I think this will guarantee the best possible average buy price

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
@ngelcryptopia

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:11:20 PM

Well, I guess can buy a good alt with potential but has dropped in sats value due to higher dollar value of btc.
you could then gain more btc when the alts moon.
does that make sense to you?

CoinOnTheBeach

Activity: 90

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:16:03 PM

I would buy it back, it will only go up.
this time however think about investing some of your cash in an ICO or altcoin too.
and don't cash in. this is long term investment we are talking here.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:22:48 PM

My only advice is to follow your mind. And do not think what others will say. Study the trend of bitcoins. To find out the possible upward the price of bitcoins. And it's easy for you to know when the price goes down and increases. When you always read news about bitcoins.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:34:12 PM

What is your advice?

You could still wait for a crash but we don’t know when it will come. The price could rise to $25,000 and crash and still be above where you sold. This is one reason why I don’t trade as much as I used to. It’s too hard to time the market.

Another option is to invest in an altcoin that is a little down in value and then trade for Bitcoins when Bitcoin drops. The good thing is that you made a profit when you sold.
Opquar

Activity: 385

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

$8000 is basically impossible at this point. Even $9000 looks improbable. Bitcoin's value is not going to drop that much unless something major happens. My advice would be to just buy and absorb the loss. You will gain the money back as bitcoin's value grows.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

What is your advice?

Well, I think you did the right thing because everyone knows nothing about the future. In your case you are just a plain average investor who want to play more experiments but the luck isn't in your favor.
If you bought Bitcoin lower than $8,200 then your getting what you deserve. Who else knows what will happen to Bitcoin after hitting $8,200 right?
Bitcoin price is pushing upward vertically but we don't know when is the time it will drop and dive hard below the clouds.
That's ok, I couldn't say more than that.

dangful

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:42:20 PM

My only advice is to follow your mind. And do not think what others will say. Study the trend of bitcoins. To find out the possible upward the price of bitcoins. And it's easy for you to know when the price goes down and increases. When you always read news about bitcoins.

He is just following his instinct that maybe that figure is enough for a Cryptocurrency and something will be another hit the sky and surpass Bitcoin's success.
You're lucky having that huge figure of amount in your savings right now. The feeling that you got profit from Cryptocurrencies are more beautiful than having none right now.

dangful

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:45:21 PM

You never miss the train when the train is relates to bitcoin. Cheesy

There's no missing the train when it comes to Cryptocurrency because not everyone is expecting that Bitcoin will bubble this kinda huge pop-up.
Bitcoin will be always Bitcoin and if you're going to invest in top Altcoins then you'll ride again with the kinda train you're riding before.
Invest sone of it to Altcoins before it's too late.

dangful

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 03:47:42 PM

It’s never too late. Well, when we talk about bitcoins it’s really not too late.

I think it's supposedly Yes but there's Altcoin that could be the best option if you think Bitcoin train has passed.
You can make a ride to Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin Gold, LiteCoin and other top coins that will give you good profit in due time.
But honestly, nothing beats Bitcoin when it comes into bubble like price increase.

ndoromas

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:50:00 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 04:16:44 PM by ndoromas

Option number 1: not necessarily going down, if the new decline next year what does not feel more lagging train?
Option number 2: If you have money to buy it, but when you reach the target you want, surely you will hesitate to sell it, because the nature of human nature is greedy.
This option can also be used to invest in a trusted mining cloud, see threads in this forum and reviews, especially those who can invest for life [be careful in choosing cloud mining, do not play hyip].
Option Number 3: It's never too late to start something new, you can buy altcoins for traders in the market, which will eventually be converted to bitcoin.

Success for you, it is important there is interest and intention, not too late, include prayer and gratitude to God always.

regards,
me
Anwar22

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:54:13 PM

What is your advice?
My advice to you that buy bitcoin because now bitcoin price increase day by day. It's price more increase because it's popularity increase and many country accept in this time. I hope that it's price will be 15k-16k in this year.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:59:24 PM

Well to be fair I have to answers all of those questions of yours.
$8,000 or $9,000 is a bit exaggerating, since it won't have a dump that low. I mean the closest price dip that it will going to have is $10,000 for sure. Now, the question is, how so? Well It might be in the case where, there would be an incoming fork. And we know what'll happen when it occurs right?
Now, regardless of the incoming fork, it might happen to be that it will not affect Bitcoin at all, and will continue to increase. And also now that there's some kind of announcement going on at Chicago where, whales will be buying tons of Bitcoin (yeah, WHALES). So that will surely make an increase to the value, it might even surpass that $15,000 prediction (hope so).
If you have desires on buying Altcoins, well it is always a good investment as well.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
cah ndablek

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

What is your advice?
If you still have better capital to buy different types of altcoin else Because if you insist to wait even buy btc at this time There is a possibility of suffering a considerable loss.After seeing the current price is very expensive.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:09:26 PM

I think you should buy it right now cause you'll never being can see Bitcoin price dump to 10k$ or under 10k$ again and the dump in Bitcoin price few days ago is the last time for you to be able to see Bitcoin price under 10k$, from now until the end of this I believe that Bitcoin price will reach to 15k$ very easily. Buy it right now if you don't want to be regret one more time Smiley

iluvbtc

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:09:30 PM

IMO the riskiest bet right now is leaving your money in USD. I only have the absolute minimum in USD, only for paying bills. All the rest is in cryptos, and physical precious metals
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:10:57 PM

i think as soon as you start buying bitcoin from now, you may have a high profit chance in the future.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
MuhNofa

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:15:55 PM

I recommend to wait for the price her down first a minimum of 7500 $ to buy BTC but investment in altcoin also nice because bitcoin being up very high so sure bangak altcoin the price is falling. but it's your decision but I think prefer investment in altcoin
Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

The train is never missed, it is never too late to invest,looking at the current demand and growth it is safe to say that even if one jumps on the bitcoin bandwagon today he/she is bound to make a decent amount of profit if you hold on to them for a considerable amount of time
coinsontheroad

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:02:26 PM

I'm always one for diversification. If I were in your shoes, I would just buy BTC right now. Even after a correction, it's only going up.

That being said, there is a lot of opportunity for big profit in alts. Why not put a smaller percentage in some alts?

chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:43:42 PM

What is your advice?
No you didn't miss the train,wait till the price to pull back  because theres always been a sudden dump in every pump but remember its not that worst just like previous months did but i still do believe that even if you buy today for a price of $12k or $13k and hodl it for a long period of time i think you will still profit.Most holders did this because it is more profitable in the coming years.Another option is there are other altcoins which is more cheaper that has already value in the market and still growing each single day but if you really prefer to own bitcoin you can buy a part of it if you cant afford to buy 1btc in todays price that is very expensive.
Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 549

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

What is your advice?

I think the price will be so expensive if you buy it today, its up to you, there will never be too late when were talking about Bitcoin. You can buy today (dispite of the high price) in hopes that it'll continue to rise upto 15k or more. Or when the price drops then you can buy more, nothing to worry because Bitcoin are always increasing its value every year, it may experience a fall but it'll always bounce back better than before. Infact, this will be the perfect time to store more Bitcoin in you wallet, next year Bitcoin might hit 30-50k due to its fast growing price value today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:00:40 AM

Not yet, the bitcoin train is just warming up. Invest now because it will continue growing in the coming years. I believe that the true value of bitcoin is around the $30k to $50k level, my reason is that bitcoin is design to be used as a currency, right now at $11k value, those who uses bitcoin to buy and sell is less than 1% of the world population. Imagine if we can just double or triple that number.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
Phantomberry

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:11:21 AM

It's never to late to invest bitcoin because it is the start of rising. I will predict it will $20,000 USD in January 2018.
GideonGono

Activity: 1988
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 01:17:55 PM

What is your advice?

My advice is keep waiting , learn from the past though , we can predict what's going next but we can't "know" or we can't see the future , and also despite the risk that you would and positively you would encounter such as , panic that result to disappointment or regret. And also keep holding on though you don't miss the train the train will come back and next time ride on it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fanbeila

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

I would advice you to take the second option.Don't wait more or the price to fall as such chances are seen very low.Every aspect seems to be positive for now.SEC admitting positively about cryptos,FUDs such as india to ban bitcoin getting washed away,south korea not to ban cryptos have all added fuel to the fire and have made bitcoin price rise.Now,its totally travelling in the bullish trend.So,just buy it and when its price crosses $15,000,then your loss would get compensated.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Selbit

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

Before joining bitcoins read a lot and make sure you have the knowledge. You didnt miss the train it is the start and a lot of things will come
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:51:54 PM

this time is the right time for you to buy bitcoin coins / altcoin because now is the price of all coins decreased drastically. so I think you should be able to take advantage of this best moment to be able to buy coins and you never miss a train.
Silentsweeper

Activity: 149
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:18:00 PM

Be patient bitcoin is like a roller coaster up and down.
Keep your Bitcoin think of the future.

Truc_Linh

Activity: 120

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:36:12 PM

I think you can buy it now
BTC will increase Cheesy
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Think of Bitcoin being worth $1,000,000. It's currently worth $10,000. This means it's going to increase in value x100 very soon... so ask yourself the question again...

Did you miss the train? The train hasn't even left the station, lol.

josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

You did not miss the train. I don't know if the price goes down again. I would buy now if I were you
havok1998

Activity: 102
Merit: 14

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:48:23 PM

buy another altcoin bro as you have already missed the train. and also invest in the alt that has potential of more than 3X growth in the present year and has low value. i would recommend XRP, TRX, XVG, IOTA and ADA. invest in any one you want or all with small small portion. they will be more than 3X this year. GL Smiley

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:53:27 PM

You can take the next train, it's almost here. With the price dropping to 10K in just 2 days, it might just as well go to 9K or lower. If it drops to 6K once more, that will be the time buy large amounts again.

gordeevaverona

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:55:15 PM

I would suggest waiting for the next huge dump. It occurs from time to time, if BTC is required to enter a correction .. just wait for it.
He falls right now.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:00:34 PM

I would suggest waiting for the next huge dump. It occurs from time to time, if BTC is required to enter a correction .. just wait for it.
If you buy now, you are gonna lose money to the whales.  Only buy after next huge dump.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Kleo-kripto

Activity: 220

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

Watch the market and you will understand when to sell and when to buy. The most offensive happens when on a wave of a hyip you throw money into any coin, and it starts to fall and never returns back. Therefore, only your own experience is needed here. Good luck.

MURR AGENCY services will promote your crypto-project on YouTube worldwide. More than 1000 video bloggers from different countries will tell your story!
https://murragency.com/en
shuvo999

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

If you buy now, you are gonna lose money to the whales.  Only buy after next huge dump.
I do not think so there is any issues in purchasing bitcoin at present when it is available at cheap rates. In the second half of 2018, bitcoin is most likely to increase in value too much and it would not be possible at that time for majority to buy it.
JPablo

Activity: 221

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

Yes youre right.We have a future on bitcoin its depend upon our hardwork to do taht so we should make the possible happen of bitcoin.This is not differ on how long you are in this online earning but on how you give your time and effort to have an income.
russella31

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:42:48 AM

Patience is a virtue in bitcoin. Stretch your patience. The time will come that bitcoin will go up. And aside from that, learn more about bitcoin and how to invest. Regret is part of bitcoin when you sold it early but that's okay, there is still bitcoin left to invest. Good luck!
RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 09:46:25 AM

I do not think so there is any issues in purchasing bitcoin at present when it is available at cheap rates. In the second half of 2018, bitcoin is most likely to increase in value too much and it would not be possible at that time for majority to buy it.
Choo, choo.  You missed it.  Train left in 2016.  Now, it is way too late.  You will put in $10,000 and watch is slowly sink down as the alts take over.  That is already happening.  Advance in alts is WAY faster than Bitcoin.  Bitcoin will become forever known as the 'big bag' - as in bag holder.  Don't be a bag holder.  Look carefully at which network has the most serious activity and development community.  Bitcoin development community is totally marred by Blockstream censorship and HUGE infighting.  Bitcoin is done.  Next up -  ?  (well, you figure it out.)

Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:15:51 AM

What is your advice?

Don't worry. This is very common affairs for Bitcoin. I think to buy another altcoin for the best decision for yours. You can make a huge profit from them. Bitcoin price increases will continue. And I think at the end of this month Bitcoin will reach $15k again. And it will continue. So don't late just buy some Altcoin and hold. Wish you all the best.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:31:13 AM

What happened then silenthawk? What did you managed to choose? If I'm on your situation before, I'll just wait for the dip and when it comes suddenly (which it did) I'll buy on by that time. And when you had bought again at lower price then the next move would be, keep on waiting until it goes up again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TomUyamot

Merit: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:37:20 AM

What is your advice?

Firstly, I don't think you will ever miss the train this early. That is out of the question. The potential of Bitcoin's price is as high as $100,000 so you are still an early bird if you join back right now. I guess you already know that Bitcoin reached more than $15,000 in 2017. But then again it fall back to somewhere around $6,000 in the month of February. That is always expected as a correction every time Bitcoin rallies. But then you it will also rise back. We are now more than $11,000.
Notcalculator

Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:50:00 AM

Dont worry too much about it. It's better that you, yourself decide when to sell, than being forced to because you need the cash asap. My advice is that you dont sell everything at once. Just get a feel for it. Because if you're never satisfied with the price, you'll never be able to selll.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Angel0

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

You don't miss the train buddy, I think you bought the right ticket on the wrong ticketing booth, saying keep the change.
Some decision in life especially when you rushed things on don't look around, that's why sometime we make mistakes.
Mayapurnamasariazhari

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:26:31 AM

What is your advice?
to my knowledge to use the bitcoin terms such as not to miss the train or are still very early. because I often come across who are confident and anyone who is observant while reading the rules on a project will definitely be superior.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:42 AM

What is your advice?

The OP didn't made any other post in this thread, so it is difficult to know what he did with all that USDT. After he made the post, BTC hit a peak of almost $20,000 per coin, and then it went down to as low as $6,000 per coin. The current exchange rates are somewhere between $11K and $12K. Obviously, he had the chance to buy back his BTC.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Utogah

Activity: 179

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

You don't have to worry about that. We don't know what happen in the future. Just think positive don't pray that btc will fall into 8-9k$ .
Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:00:05 PM

What is your advice?
if the conditions are as you describe, surely choose altcoin is wiser, because the train for success is not just one, so if we already feel left behind from one train, then the best way yes we choose another train.

]
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

What is your advice?
I think I can understand ur condition very well because the same happens to me also. I sold my BTC when the valuation of BTC was Kkk but after selling the valuation get inflates and now the current valuation of BTC is 11k USD and I am also waiting for the valuation to deflate, so I also advise you to wait for the valuation to deflate because in the beginning of 2k18 the valuation decreased and still could not inflate to that extent, so if you missed the train na then wait for that train to come again on the same platform
zentdex

Merit: 274

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:36 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 08:26:59 AM by zentdex

Got the same issue, buying at high price hoping that the price will go up further but ended up price decline. However, what I did to prevent the negative revenue is to hold rather than to sell. So my answer is number one, keep waiting because the price will definitely go up and just wait the perfect time to sell.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

Some people here are saying it is better if you wait for the next huge dump before you join Bitcoin. I would say you do not need to do that. Why would you wait for the next dump if you could make a profit from the rising price of Bitcoin right now? If you want to really join riding the waves of Bitcoin then you buy now and hodl until it makes some good profit and then sell when it shows some sure signs of dumping. Buy again by the time it is already a lot cheaper and then do the same cycle over again. That is how it should be done.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:07:58 AM

if you are a real and hardcore investor, you can still jump in and get some Bitcoins and keep them as your long-term investment.
addeqt

Merit: 30

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:11:13 AM

Yeah you have missed the train, the train now stays at Busan! Remember Train to busan, a train full of hope and suddenly it become infected by sorrow. What I mean is that there are time that when you try to escape from the pitfalls the curse will hunt you down. Some say that day trader could be better due to extreme price volatility, they could be profitable in a single day and could escape from a huge price gap.
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:27:31 AM

What is your advice?

Hi there silenthawk, if I were you I will go to number 3. But rather than buying an alt coin you could buy bitcoin it self. Let me give you a scenario, let say you bought at 1 point 12k and the price didn’t go up rather it fall from 10k., so you could then buy at 1 point 10k then you are just equal if you sell at 11k. Therefore selling the 2 point at 12k will be could give you a profit.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:31:43 AM

What is your advice?
I don't think you have missed any train. This isn't a new problem and probably you are not the only one. Most of us in the community face such kind of issues. And what we do is lose hope. That is not right my friend! You must keep the hope alive. And moreover there's not a problem when you can buy BTC in fractions. So you don't have to invest a large amount. Go for the second option buy it right now with the amount you have. Many of the people in the community feel that BTC would touch $15k this year.
RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 08:40:29 AM

I sold my BTC at 8200$ and I have kept USDT. I thought to buy it at a lower price but that didn't happen. And when it comes to price 11000$, i thought it was about to fall and now it is fucking 12700$. I think  many people have the same case.

What is your advice?
4/ Take some of the cash and go buy your wife some flowers and tell her you are sorry she married a total moron and sorry that you put her in a situation where she will forever suffer in poverty due to another person's stupidity.  Then, go have a look at this important thread which should be useful for you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2864011.0

You missed the train dumbass.

Baijit20

Activity: 414

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

I think Most of us in the community face such kind of issues...so don't worry you should keep your hope..if you could make a profit from the rising price of Bitcoin..should purchase bitcoi and wait for profits. yas,bitcoin price is unpredictable so any think will happen.
Keep waiting, because it will definitely soon moon.
sakib.bro

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:08:07 AM

Probably, you haven't missed the train yet..... Smiley
there is a lots more standby tickets have left for those who didn't have bought like you
still lot of newbies are arriving till now
many of us are still have deep ambition that we will also earn bitcoin Smiley
so be relax and work hard to earn more bitcoin
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 09:38:14 AM

I believe that we are in the basic phase of development as not even 10% of world's population is using Bitcoin so there is a huge scope for improvement in terms of growing user base, considering the potential I don't think that it is late to get involved with Bitcoin so anyone getting involved even today is an early adopter in my opinion. However, it is recommended to do the research before taking any investment decision because no one knows what is going to happen down the road.
bitcoinajax455

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:40:09 AM

There's a lot of train, even if you are mist in the first train there will be a next train to arrive. It's better to try again, buy some bitcoin or other altcoins in low price and be patience to wait until the price of bitcoin will boom again.
edwardnortonn

Activity: 177

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:55:15 AM

Its never too late to venture in anything, especially cryptocurrency, there is still along way to go in this industry and if by any chance you miss an exiting opportunity, another one will come, if one has departed then catch the next train, the destination might just be as green.
money1122

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:56:40 AM

Nope you did not miss any train you are still in train buy now and hodl few months Cool
Kurokonobasuke

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:58:03 AM

You won't be missing the train forever because the market value of most of the cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, has a chance to increase as long as a certain coin is having a  demand in the market. continue investing to cryptos which you think are potent to be more expensive in the future in order to earn huge profit as its market price is increasing.

waqarkahloon

Activity: 231

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

I think buy another coin like ethereum and Etc which will make progress and u will have more bitcoin in future.  Eth is at low rate right now and good time to buy.  Buy now and then hold for long term

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
mikyadel

Arabic Translator

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:09:28 AM

why do you concentrate only on btc ! even if it reaches 8k then goes to 16k it's only 2x . look for altcoins that has much useful applications than btc and you will see 5-10x profit . FYI , btc will hit new ATH at the end of this year .

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:15:19 AM

What is your advice?

My advice is keep waiting to the bitcoin to fall or to dump cause bitcoin is unstable , and don't think that you miss the train, the bitcoin value is quite unexpected it's increasing as of now but maybe you should wait and buy bitcoin and it's up to you.
simple999

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:20:23 AM

exactly the same way I did it! there is already need to a fortune-teller! Or to analysts! Grin
antipoff

Activity: 318

EHFIRST

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:26:45 AM

well it never too late to jump into this train.
once it is going down and the next week it is rising.
 it the main question is - why did you sell it at 8000 price? to do what?

E-HEALTH FIRST
▬▬ ● ● Bitcointalk ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WEBSITE ▰▰
Svafnir74

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:45:39 AM

What is your advice?
I would advise you to buy altcoins from the top 10 for capitalization. Now very good prices for them. Remember, last year they grew 10 or more times. I'm sure the same will happen this year.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

What is your advice?
I would advise you to buy altcoins from the top 10 for capitalization. Now very good prices for them. Remember, last year they grew 10 or more times. I'm sure the same will happen this year.
Altcoins are always riskier investments. For beginners it's dangerous. It seems to me that investing in bitcoin is never too late. Over the past week, the price increased by $ 1,000. Is that enough? You need to understand that low prices will be gone. Will probably ever dump, but the wait is stupid.
KuyaBreezy

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:00:59 PM

What is your advice?

I think the most important lesson you'v learned is patience, this very important when dealing with cryptocurrency. BTC is currently gaining value, i would advice you to buy if you are in the position to and enjoy its further gains as i don't think BTC will make another dip anytime soon. this also depends with your investment goals. For safety's sake divide the money you have for investment and diversify. add other coins in your portfolio. you never now just which will make you rich.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:05:26 PM

I completely agree. there is no late thing in bitcoin. you can always start anytime you want. the beginning for the better future. know everything first before investing into something. and always invest only what you think you can afford to lose.
Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:08:52 PM

You do not lose anything. The opportunity is still available. You can make a profit but what you need to start now is a lot of money but in the past it could have started a little money
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:28:04 PM

you can buy some altcoin in top 10 or buy eth,now it is great chance to invest some altcoint,the end year it can make big profit
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:47:31 PM

take second option And it will not be too late to get bitcoin, another way to trade in altcoin for me is easy to get many advantages, by buying cheap price and higher selling price, And you can survive in some time you will get more profit. . .
noormcs5

Activity: 2618
Merit: 613

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

What is your advice?
Altcoins are always riskier investments. For beginners it's dangerous. It seems to me that investing in bitcoin is never too late. Over the past week, the price increased by $ 1,000. Is that enough? You need to understand that low prices will be gone. Will probably ever dump, but the wait is stupid.

You're right. Those who think bitcoin will move and dump back to 6 - 7K is just unrealistic. We have already seen 19800$ all time high of bitcoins,so it is best to buy it at only 11- 12K now. If you study closely you will see market cap is increasing slowly and price is also slowly moving upwards, meaning it will have strong buying support.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Englebabylove

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:52:45 PM

What is your advice?
I think you need to learn more before you make your investment decisions to make yourself more aware of bitcoin. I don't think bitcoin will go down any more, its prices are growing, you can continue to buy bitcoins and hold it patiently.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:05:04 PM

The thread was created last December 6 of 2017 which means if he hold his Bitcoin he had experienced its price going to 20,000$. But if continued on his ways without plans then he obviously missed the train again. The best advice I can give you is for you to have your own knowledge about technical analysis and your own trading plan, without those two you will miss a lot of chances to earn in Bitcoin. Simply asking to buy and hold online won't give you a proper answer as they will have their own opinion about it.
Kanvashardas

Activity: 30
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:15:41 PM

But yet again if he invests now, he can earn in the next wave.
Holding is the key to success.

izamagda

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:52:29 PM

Yes you already missed the train 8k$ BTC  , it already hit 11k$ and the profit is 3k$ for each BTC.
But i think you should join BTC now and you will not regret in the future.
Klestar

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:29:20 PM

What is your advice?
I think you did not missed the train, its more on you already jump out to your destination. You know, its your gut that pushed you to sell out your bitcoin because you think that it is a fair price you already won but you're wrong. I recommend you to be more patient and do not trust numbers on your screen, don't bite the bait and don't step on a trap if you know what i mean.
worle1bm

Activity: 1834
Merit: 166

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:41:14 PM

What is your advice?
Selling you btc at that point clearly shows your panic situation at that time and you don't have enough knowledge about it.Because if you have it you would know that whenever it goes down it rises with greater boost and in long term it will rise even more.You can buy now also as you are not soo late but you can go with other options also which suits you.

███████ ███████        R O L L B I T               CRYPTO'S MOST INNOVATIVE CASINO               [ PLAY NOW ]        ███████ ███████
//     WHITEPAPER     //          R L B          //     RLB LOTTERY     //
███████ ███████      |       Twitter       |        ►   S P O R T S B O O K   |   [ N E W ]  C L A N S   ◄        |      Discord      |      ███████ ███████
RawDog
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 04:44:45 PM

But yet again if he invests now, he can earn in the next wave.
Holding is the key to success.
Unless you are holding while the price is going down.  Then the strategy kinda sucks.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:52:22 PM

If you are confident of bitcoin price and going to hold till end of 2018, then buy bitcoin now. We never know whether bitcoin price will go up or down.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:56 PM

It is funny to see members suggesting him about bitcoin investment which he asked in December 2017. As per his recent posts https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1061077;sa=showPosts, he is already investing a lot of money in alt coins. All his recent posts are in the alt coin section.
Zentor

Activity: 378
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

I do not think that Bitcoin will fall again to $8,000 or $9,000. Price now enough low but of course you can try to pick up at the lower price. And yes, you can buy some altcoins if you want   Wink
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:02:12 PM

What is your advice?

Never wait for the best moment to buy. The best moment to buy is now! The market will never act on your behalf, nobody knows where is it going to go, it's a gamble, the longer you wait the more you got to lose/win.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:10:22 PM

As I understand it, because I had a similar situation. I did not buy bitcoin again, but focused on altcoins and just waited for the price of bitcoin to drop to the one for which I sold it.

spartanrules

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:20:24 PM

There is no right time to buy or sell Bitcoin. It is just up to you. But if you can wait for a long time just buy it now and forget about it for 4-5 years for example. Who knows may be after 4-5 you will wake up as cryptomillionaire.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:28:59 PM

Go for the 2nd option. Buy the fucking BTC, because it will reach 15,000$ at the end of this year.But not all with your money.Save some money and wait.If it goes deep again buy more.

Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Of course not.Bitcoin is not so old.It's just developed on 2008 though it's success rate is really high.Bitcoin can give you good profits in short time if you have skills.And the time doesn't gone, you have now so many times to make decision.Bitcoin has a long journey ahead and it will be so much better for you, if you can participate on this journey.Bitcoin price is just 11K so still you can invest on bitcoin and make profit.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:38:38 PM

In fact, it is better not to wait if you have money to buy bitcoin - buy. The price is very unpredictable, and you can stay at a loss, waiting for a convenient price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:47:49 PM

Right now, it is the time for you to get up and stand your ground. And buy more bitcoins. You obviously didn't missed the train. The train has come back for you and for us who missed the train last time. So it is better to grab this opportunity.
barsametu01

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

I don't think you have missed any train. This isn't a new problem and probably you are not the only one. Most of us in the community face such kind of issues.
bitvelk

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:08:18 PM

Now is a pretty good time to buy bitcoin, the market has recently fallen in price, but now slowly growing and you still have time to make a purchase at a reasonable price.

alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1411

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

Many valueable projects are coming along the crypto space for funding and getting in at early stages can be very lucrative. The only issue with that is that the risk is very large but th epotential could outweigh it in some occasions. Of course, deciding what to invest on is somehting to pay a lot of attention to.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
dayem708

Activity: 123

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:25:05 PM

What is your advice?

Nope, you did not miss the train.just hold it and wait. nowadays btc has become much popular. its demand is higher than supply.just wait and you will see the result.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

You actually have a lot of time. There is no train here. Bitcoin's markets are volatile. They don't stay at a same price. One day it's 20,000 and the other it's 10,000. Buy when you want to, if you want to. Sell at a profit, which you seek to be the best. Sell at a loss, well no one cares but you. You'll pay for it. Think and decide.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

In fact, any moment is good for buying bitcoin. Just everyone is trying to save money and buy bitcoin when the market has dropped. But everything is so unpredictable that the benefits you may not get.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:36:55 AM

if you are a real and hardcore investor, you can still jump in and get some Bitcoins and keep them as your long-term investment.
Yeah that is right. Doors for getting into bitcoins are always open. The only need is to find which one is better and how to enter. Grab some technical knowledge about bitcoins and learn how to trade amazingly, then you would be good to go for take a start.

Like you have said, as this case is concerned, if this young man believe he is an expert already, don’t get late rather buy and hit the mark.
noictib

Activity: 966
Merit: 515

One of the world's leading Bitcoin-powered casinos

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:05:18 AM

What is your advice?
I don't think that you missed the train at any edge Because bitcoin is not going to end or not at high price value .
Bitcoin is at dump of 40% according to all time.high price of bitcoin , so  don't think that you missed the train , currently you have lots of opportunities in every field , you just need to see the environment where you can make better profit by using your mind .
Currently you can wait for the bitcoin to again to come at 8000$ to 9000$ Because it is common and easy fof the bitcoin to reach at this lower goal and also you should see in another way to make profit like investment in ICOs and better coins Because cryptourrency field is a market of opportunity but we need to see that market in ANother way instead to see it negative way ( I mean if any better coin get dumped then see that coin as a opportunity to invest instead to see it as dead coin or to thik that coin have bad future ) .
ruskytailz02

Activity: 289

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:51:07 AM

What is your advice?

Aw it is bad luck for you.. I also thought that after fork of b2x the price will fall but no. Hahaha cryptocurrency is amazing and unpredictable the thing is it is much harder now to detect if price will go down hahaha.. it is because of popularity of bitcoin and hiw strong it is now. My advice is better buy bitcoin again and hold it or do trading with altcoins. Itbis complicated to exchange it to bitcoin again but if you will work hard maybe you can get what you lose. It is a good price though if you sell yours at price of 8+k usd .. best luck for those who buy when price are under 4k USD hahahahahhaha .. bad luck for me coz I dont have that money to buy
TiffanyLien23

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:56:50 AM

Its better to be late than never. Besides there is no missing the train when it comes to Cryptocurrency because not everyone is expecting that Bitcoin will bubble this kinda huge pop-up.  Bitcoin will be always Bitcoin and if you're going to invest in top like Altcoins then you'll ride again with the kinda train you're riding before.  Invest some of it to Altcoins or bitcoins before it's too late.
cah ndablek

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:06:04 AM

I suggest to keep waiting for the price back to normal so that in search of profit still very open Instead of you panicking and selling assets right now that only leads to losses even afraid to invest in the future because confidence getting depressed after hard earned.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

WorldBiz project

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:15:28 AM

Nope, buy BTC now while it’s low and hold it
crazymelons12

Merit: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:27:35 AM

One train is gone, the other one is closing in. You ride where you are comfortable at. In investments you just don't ride, you choose what to ride, where it is going and what are your plans before taking such a ride. Everything should not be in a hurry. Are late or did you miss and opportunity? Certainly you have. But it was never too investOne train is gone, the other one is closing on. You ride where you are comfortable at. In investments you just don't ride, you choose what to ride, where it is going and what are your plans before taking such a ride. Everything should not be in a hurry. Are late or did you miss and opportunity? Certainly you have. But it was never too latek invest in any cryptocurrencieis
George Khelashvili

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:30:24 AM

What is your advice?

No you dont. HOLD! You will wait, you will gain Wink
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:38:35 AM

Yes, you are right, nothing is too late, bitcoin can still bring us to a brighter future. Stay on the train, and we will arrive at our destination and with maximum profit.
ogini

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:47:01 AM

No it is never too late to be part of bitcoin holders it is just the perfect time to be here,the price is actually very down and you can take advantage of it now
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

No it is never too late to be on part of bitcoin holders it is just the perfect time to be Herr,the price is actually very down and you can take advantage of it now
even now is a good time to catch the train, as many believe that soon, bitcoin prices will skyrocket. Well, buying some, or saving some bitcoin will make you fortune in the future. I think the bitcoin price will soon reach a price above $ 10k again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████