Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:00:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: When do you recommend?
Buy Bitcoin Immediately - 69 (74.2%)
Buy Bitcoin after Dec 18 in case it slumps - 8 (8.6%)
Run for the hills and buy none - 1 (1.1%)
I like turtles - 15 (16.1%)
Total Voters: 93

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When to buy Bitcoin  (Read 2110 times)
SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:22:41 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 08:57:49 PM by SixOfFive

BTC has shown a significant correction in past few days, I think that was a golden opportunity to buy BITCOIN or any other altcoin. The whole market is red at that time So it seems like Christmas sale is going on in crypto-market. Anyhow, BTc is seems to be rising again so you can buy at any time as profit is definite in future.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iBenGunArmor

Activity: 420
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:25:09 PM

Already worth buying bitcoin, John McAffe gave his resume on this subject:
https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/945325905773301760
Trimzi

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

You can wait for the price go down, but if you buy now I think it would be a good move.
Bitcoin have more potential for growth. A lot of fresh money will come to crypto.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
distributedconsensus

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:41:08 PM

Everywhere the same mistake. You do not buy Bitcoin, it is not an investment it is a way to exchange value between people or groups. Masses are still not aware what the Blockchain is bringing to the table: a complete new system to trade, a new paradigm.

Of course there are people buying and selling, or entering and getting out but eventually, many transactions will choose Bitcoin/Blockchain... and that will be the disruption we are all waiting for.

When Shops, Places, individuals, and so on will accept and trade value through Bitcoin then there is no doubt what was the real purpose of digital currency. Transactions validated and secured by law of math and great numbers and the collective power of computation in a decentralized network.

Things will need to attach a value in Bitcoins (I would say Satoshis or Bits...) like a coffee 10.000 Satoshis or something like that. Distribution of Bitocoins will eventually be through miners that will finally pay a percentage of power costs in the same currency they are minting.

People are confused right now, they are trading Bitcoins like shares and while they may cash in eventually, in the short term they will need to get rid of their fiat currency... it is hard to say how far are we, but those who are here from the beginning (Admin does not let me use my old account due to security reasons) know what is at stake.

Let´s keep hoarding Bitcoins.

aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:07:16 AM

today, bitcoin has gone a long way, and it is very expensive to buy it. but if you want to buy bitcoin, I think the end of the year you can use to buy bitcoin, because at that time the price of bitcoin down.
Same advice from my side too. This is not the suitable time to buy bitcoins, reason is simple and obvious that right now, bitcoins are so much expensive if we see as a buyer respective. If someone just buy this bitcoin at such a moment and then nearly if prices still going to increase, he wouldn’t be finding any solid profit. So better is to wait until the end of this year, prices may get down.
aray80

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:05:16 AM

True the right time to buy is when bitcoin is down, and this is a long-awaited opportunity ...
jsmith85

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:40 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is now and when you do have bitcoins and need to buy more, the best time to buy more is anytime the price goes down.
sudip76

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:48 AM

Buy now! now bitcoin price little bit low so now good time to buy bitcoin. coming days bitcoin price will go higher.
so if you want buy bitcoin then buy now
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:33:34 AM

The best time to buy bitcoin is now and when you do have bitcoins and need to buy more, the best time to buy more is anytime the price goes down.

But i see the price now and its pumping for now. Im waiting for the dump again, just always remember that when you want to buy bitcoin buy on a low price not in a high price .
VazLorde

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

QDAO

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:36:41 AM

immediately you to buy bitcoin because the faster you invest the better, for the price you ignore it first because everyone does not know when bitcoin will go up or down

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
pukwengkweng

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:38:28 AM

I`ll give you some few pointers for buying Bitcoins. First is, Never invest more than you are willing/able to lose. Bitcoin is a very risky investment and you should keep in that in mind at all times. After buying Bitcoins make sure to move them into your own personal wallet and never leave them at the exchange. My personal recommendation is to use a hardware wallet to store your Bitcoins. If you can’t afford a hardware wallet, try a paper wallet.
Make sure to buy Bitcoins only from exchanges that have proven their reputation.
Buy Bitcoins through Dollar cost averaging. This means that you don’t buy all of your Bitcoins in one trade but instead buy a fixed amount every month, week or even day throughout the year. This way you average the price over the course of a whole year.
crypto.cr

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:02:38 AM

i answer it sevarel time ... its total depends on you .. how much you profit want to make

do you think for short term or do you think for long term?Huh??

personal opinion : every time is the best time to buy bitcoin ...
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:05:50 AM

When it hit 13k we didnt expect it could go beyond that.
Now again we are at fall at 16k and again also people are doubting to whether they should buy or not.

That just proves there is really no good time to buy. When you have it go for it.
Dont wait much. Many things could happen in a day.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:13:50 AM

It's better to buy now. Some months ago, my friend hesitated to buy at 3000$. Now he wishes he could buy at that same rate but we know that not possible, at least for the moment. Buy now and you'll be glad you did.
dbutp

Activity: 171

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:20:32 AM

It's hard to choose a good time to buy bitcoin, if anyone has experience please guide me. Just in nearly a week, the price of bitcoin has dropped by nearly 50%, investors are bewildered, they do not know they should continue to invest in it or sell out the bitcoin they are having.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
jhuliacrysty

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:20:43 AM

may be the right time when bitcoin there is a slight decrease then you just buy it because it does not close the possibility of counting the hour bitcoin prices go up.
you have to be brave to take a decision and you also have to dare to step if you plunge into the world of investment.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:25:09 AM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is all the time. When never you have the fund buy and make it your store of value. Even if Bitcoin retrace it will still go up. So doo not be on the fence buy today and be happy tomorrow.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:52 PM

there will no slamps soon to happen again, because after this big dip bitcoin now is goes rocketing after these holiday (new year) so you better to buy bitcoin now before it will pump huge and hit/cross $20k this coming febuary, now is the perfect time to buy while its slowly recovering from dip.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:11:52 PM

So... when to buy Bitcoin? Now.. as it's about to hit $13,000, or wait for a slump?

Buy whenever you have the money to invest and you CAN wait for the profit to prosper. There may come a time when you feel you're going into a loss, but if you have the patience, eventually you'll end up with huge profits.
So its mostly not the current price, but what you're buying for.
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:12:19 PM

The best time to buy Bitcoin is all the time. When never you have the fund buy and make it your store of value. Even if Bitcoin retrace it will still go up. So doo not be on the fence buy today and be happy tomorrow.
In my opinion the best time to buy BTC is when the price is low. If you want to keep money as BTC for a longer time it doesn't make a big difference, but I think it is worth to wait a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: