Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:58:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest into Bitcoin or Enthereum to get higher return ?  (Read 965 times)
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:36:48 PM

Yes,  I think investing in bitcoins or enthereum is great and wise decision that should be consider by the everyone. Investing in bitcoin will be able to help you to have options or ways on how to earn money without spending too much effort for it.  Bitcoin provides a high yeild of interest which accumulates a huge amount of return on investment in just short period of time.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

Both BTC and ETH are worth investing and both can give you high return in the long run. If I were you, I will invest in both. However, please do your research and trust your judgement before investing. Good luck!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:48:12 PM

If you dream of getting a higher return, you cannot do shortcuts. You have to be aggressive in the pursuit of your dreams by investing in various channels so that you have more chances of profiting, thereby losses will be divided. You have high chances of going long way if you keep on investing in various promising markets. 
Bruno77

Activity: 14
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:01:06 AM

In the long run Ethereum could give good profits. As it's the second best cryptocurrency, after Bitcoin, it should be okay to invest in Ethereum. But looking for higher return, then Bitcoin  is the best choice. Although the price will drop, because of the futures that CME is planning to launch.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:38:37 AM

BTC and ETH are two different things and cater the solution to two different issues. Since BTC is is the first player of the blockchain, it gained momentum long back and now growing at a massive rate. On the other hand, ETH was launched much later and it might take some more time to reach the level of where Bitcoin is standing today.  As far as speculative gain is concerned, I am bullish on both the options considering long term.
trk

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:57:36 AM

Just like any other people would say, just split your holding to 2 of them, dont put your egg in one basket
Those are 2 major currencies, no worry about its growth long term
Perhaps you can hold bitcoin a bit more than ethereum, and some in alts as well

taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:17:13 AM

Depends on your policy. If you want quick money in short period of time then bitcoin is the best option. But  today bitcoin is gone out of hands of common investors. If you already have investments in bitcoin currency and now you want to invest more than ethereum is the best option. Ethereum or all other altcoins are working under the shadow of bitcoin currency. So they have good future, it is the best option and time to invest in ethereum. One more option is there if you have earned a lot in bitcoin then you can divert your profit from bitcoin to altcoins like ethereum.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:53:13 AM

I think Ethereum is very suitable for those who want to invest considering now Bitcoin price is too high, although small ETH but we can see the progress achieved by ETH recently.
but you also have to be patient if you invest because it takes no time to gain profit.

Lowleary

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:33:55 AM

Hi everyone,
I concern if Enthereum price will grow up strongly like what happened in bitcoin.
is there any chances to get a significant return when investing Enthereum now  ?
Of course, no correct answer but I want to here from your view ?

Thanks

i will choose ETH best fast network and good price (when be POS will be like bitcoin).

bitcoin is for risk investment and high gaining

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jobjorn

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:51:56 AM

I had gone with ethereum too, but now I am quite regreted as my profit would be much more if I have chosen bitcoin at that time. but i think ethereum will catch up some time soon, i believe.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:32:09 AM

You should invest in both. It is really worth it to invest in bitcoin and also ethereum because you will not miss any opportunity in your portfolio because both of them are keep on going up so having bitcoin and ethereum is the best combination for an investor who is targeting for long term investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:33:51 AM

both are my choice but bitcoin is king and always best for invest.buy bitcoin and hold
i personally love bitcoin

Bayoe_noe

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:44:29 AM

why not, look at the once-worthless bitcoin and now the high bitcoin price, the possibility of ethereum will also follow, because the longer it will be that many people are looking for other alternatives like ethereum to invest. but chances are the price of ethereum will not be as high as bitcoin.
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:50:56 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 11:23:57 AM by lighpulsar07

It depends on you and what coin do you want to invest and besides they can both give you a huge returns anyways if you invested in right time although bitcoin is kinda fluctuating so, i think it's not necessary to invest on bitcoins and hold it in long term invest and hold it in short term if you want to get an easy money and if you want a more stability then invest in ethereum or instead of investing in one coin then invest on both like most of us doing.
darkywis

Activity: 308

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:51:02 AM

In what I see, both ethereum and bitcoin has its differences. You can choose either of them and will give you great profit in the long term.

Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1848
Merit: 370

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:52:23 AM

Hi everyone,
I concern if Enthereum price will grow up strongly like what happened in bitcoin.
is there any chances to get a significant return when investing Enthereum now  ?
Of course, no correct answer but I want to here from your view ?

Thanks
Both have infinite possibilities of giving high profits, but by the looks of it the most promising and the one that gives off high profit is bitcoin, so I think it's best to invest in bitcoin than etheruem.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:54:43 AM

in last 3 months bitcoin core goes from about 10 000 $ to currently near to 19 000 $
so its dopppeled in this time almost and etherium only makes from 500$  to  700$
but still both got profit rates Cheesy but i trust in Bitcoin !

regards
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: