Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:20:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Yet Another Bittrex Problem  (Read 160 times)
AntBTC17 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:17:53 PM

So 8 Days ago I tried to withdrawal a mire 90 USD of Lumens (XLM) from my account and it got disabled. I had lost my original account due to losing my phone and not having 2FA so I signed up for another account and verified everything. With that it disabled my account because I was using the same ID as my previous account. That I totally understand. So I submitted a ticket to have this resolved on November 28th 2017. The status went to "Solved" and I was happy until I read it was a automated bot that gives me a message to wait longer due to high ticket submissions on their support website. I continue to wait and a week passes by where I am now submitting 5 different tickets with the same response. Then I go to their facebook page and see the post about their support system is terrible. Thousands of people getting the same treatment some waiting over a month without any replies. I think as a community we who have problems with this site should come together and really get them to fix our problems. Business Insider already has made an article about them and questioned their reasons as to why so many of us are getting no support. I think for us to really make a difference we need more articles / media to come out about this problem so they can get to work on our accounts!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: