Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: antikonti IS A SCAMMER: BEWARE DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM !!  (Read 306 times)
jenia1 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:58:55 AM

please refer to an open scam accusation thread ttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299.msg25825160#msg25825160
and his RED trust  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1029755

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
antikonti

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:16:32 PM

another exposed scam artists who trying to clear his "room" to kill the competition Smiley
your thread was reported to moderators because that's not the right place to post that kind of stuff.
especially with fake threads with no proofs on it Smiley
bye now.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:22:24 PM

said the person with the 100% negative trust haha. your point is invalidץ
try deleting comments here or locking this thread. a-hole

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

antikonti

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:30:54 PM

its not only invalid and false, but you and your thread were reported also Smiley
and about the one who placed fake trust against me, some people already taking care of him Smiley
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512197.0
going to add your name to his because you abusing also, so they will take care of you also Smiley
this thread will not only be moved because that's the wrong section, but people will also see what a lier and abuser you are also.

You and your partner are already reported -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2512197
People who care about this forum will take care of both of you.
jenia1 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:40:51 PM

you know what that best part of you? you make people laugh. maybe you should consider changing your occupation, from a lame scammer to a comedian. trust me, you have more chances as a comedian Cheesy

Making mining profitable
                                   █████████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

antikonti

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:58:54 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 01:15:40 PM by antikonti

you know what that best part of you? you make people laugh. maybe you should consider changing your occupation, from a lame scammer to a comedian. trust me, you have more chances as a comedian Cheesy
Do you know whats the best part of you? You don't know what proofs and evidences are, and people are not so dumb enough to believe anything non proof based.
Your words are empty and they have no ground.
If that's not true, please prove I'm wrong Smiley
There is rules on this forum, and no one is above them believe me Smiley
This thread is posted in the wrong section and it will be moved.
Also your arguments are fake and false because they are not proof based.
Not sure about me, but you are already comedian Smiley
Next time when you want to "ruin" someone name, use the dictionary what proof and evidence means and use them if you like anyone to belive your words.
Happy scamming kiddo, see you around in the scamming section, I bet you will be there soon Smiley
People who lie and abuse like you, going nowhere but just one place Smiley

Lets show to the people your red trust also where people calling you scammer and abuser Smiley -> http://prntscr.com/hjuj9u
Gjc6yb

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:51:26 PM

I was going to take him up on his paypal offer, until he told me to send it as a family and friend gift. To everyone reading, you CANNOT dispute charges that are sent as gifts to friends and family on paypal. He has no issue with you using paypal to receive the money as a "gift", because paypal wont come after him when you try to dispute it because it was sent through the friends/family option.
antikonti

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:16:47 PM

I was going to take him up on his paypal offer, until he told me to send it as a family and friend gift. To everyone reading, you CANNOT dispute charges that are sent as gifts to friends and family on paypal. He has no issue with you using paypal to receive the money as a "gift", because paypal wont come after him when you try to dispute it because it was sent through the friends/family option.
Sadly everyone know there is 180 days which Everyone can dispute everything about paypal.
Sadly people using paypal without know their policy and trying to buy miners and bitcoins with it making it safe only for themselves but not the sellers.
Before you make youself look stupid, go at the exchange section and check how every single LEGIT buyer of paypal via bitcoins requests 180 days hold for payments for a reason.
Next time learn ur lesson before posting no sense.
And yes, we do accept paypal only as friends and family, we never hide that
Gjc6yb

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

well at least you are admitting that people can't use Paypal's "chargeback" feature when sending money "friends and family" after you don't send their item.

For anyone reading this, buyer protection on PayPal doesn't apply if you are using friends and family to buy goods.
cableiso

Activity: 244
Merit: 280

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:44:48 PM

That's a good point - it's a common scam I see from Alibaba sellers.  NEVER send as friends and family if you are purchasing an item.
It does get them out of some fees I believe, so I just look up the fee schedule and offer to pay the fees.  I've never been refused by an honest seller, but it is common to be asked for a friend payment regardless
antikonti

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

well at least you are admitting that people can't use Paypal's "chargeback" feature when sending money "friends and family" after you don't send their item.

For anyone reading this, buyer protection on PayPal doesn't apply if you are using friends and family to buy goods.
I just admit that EVERY single payment even friends and family can be charged back but seems like u can't read.
For everyone reading this, paypal buyer protection is totally different thing than fraud protection.
If you are not familiar with paypal, do not use it! Same as Bitcoin Smiley
Next time when u put words on my mouth, learn to read. If u can't use translate/
I clearly stated that people paying btc after 180 days of hold PayPal funds, because even when u send them as friends and family, u can steal you money back for 180 days window.
Gjc6yb

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:44:43 PM

Fees for Sending Money to Friends and Family
The fees applicable to sending money can be found on the Fees for Sending Money to Friends and Family page and will be disclosed to you in advance each time you initiate a transaction to send money to a friend or family member.  If you convert money in your PayPal balance from one currency to another before sending money, you also will pay a currency conversion spread for that conversion.  And, if you use your credit card as the payment method when sending money, you may be charged a cash-advance fee by your card issuer.
If you send money to a friend or family member from a third party (non-PayPal) website or by using a third party’s product or service, then the third party will determine if the sender or recipient pays the fee.  This will be disclosed to you by the third party before the payment is initiated.
You can also use the send money feature in your PayPal account to pay for good or services.  You will not be charged for sending money to purchase goods or services as long as you choose the “send money to pay for goods and services” feature in your PayPal account.  In that case, the seller selling the goods or services pays the fees. You may not use the “send money to a friend or family member” feature in your PayPal account when you are paying for goods and services.

straight from Paypal's site, if you send this guy/girl money and try to initiate a chargeback with paypal because they dont send the item, paypal will tell you to eat dust for sending money via friends and family for a good or service
antikonti

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:20:54 PM

Fees for Sending Money to Friends and Family
The fees applicable to sending money can be found on the Fees for Sending Money to Friends and Family page and will be disclosed to you in advance each time you initiate a transaction to send money to a friend or family member.  If you convert money in your PayPal balance from one currency to another before sending money, you also will pay a currency conversion spread for that conversion.  And, if you use your credit card as the payment method when sending money, you may be charged a cash-advance fee by your card issuer.
If you send money to a friend or family member from a third party (non-PayPal) website or by using a third party’s product or service, then the third party will determine if the sender or recipient pays the fee.  This will be disclosed to you by the third party before the payment is initiated.
You can also use the send money feature in your PayPal account to pay for good or services.  You will not be charged for sending money to purchase goods or services as long as you choose the “send money to pay for goods and services” feature in your PayPal account.  In that case, the seller selling the goods or services pays the fees. You may not use the “send money to a friend or family member” feature in your PayPal account when you are paying for goods and services.

straight from Paypal's site, if you send this guy/girl money and try to initiate a chargeback with paypal because they dont send the item, paypal will tell you to eat dust for sending money via friends and family for a good or service
Straight from all scammers waiting, you can sell your bitcoins and receive family and friends Cheesy:D:D
You just quoted why Buyer protection is not valid for friends and family, and for obvious reasons, there is payment for goods and services.
When you use goods and services you have buyer protection.
When you use friends and family you have fraud protection.
Explain me son, why if "friends and family" is so secure, why no one taking paypal at the currency exchange ? Cheesy Because we all know that ALL payments including "Friends and family" can be reversed back.
If you are not familiar don't talk.
Consider the sender of "friends and family" have fraud protection, in this case, where is the seller protection son ?
There is no seller protection because that's not payment for sale, but only fraud protection for the one who sends.
So now, learned how paypal work, do you feel stupid?
If you still need help with paypal and how people scam with it, you can go at the exchange currency section and open thread that you buying bitcoins with "Friends and family" I will have good laugh how you will explain everyone how safe that method is Cheesy:D:D

Cyrus
Ninja
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 2948

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:32:39 PM

Duplicate locked. Original here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2218299

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: