Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:30:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3752 times)
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:45:29 AM

I started this two months ago and first time I heard about btc because a cyber attack  that required btc as the payment method for release attacked ones.
I just started when my sister in law introduced to me,at first I just ignore it until one time I tried posting in signature campaign.

I wonder how you really start here because if you are just ignoring your sister in law when the first time she introduced you in bitcoin, then I think you must not have any accounts here and bitcoin was introduced not the forum. And if you started to post in a signature campaign, then you are just a newbie and what will pique your interest there if you are not making any btc? For me, I have started when my friends told me about it and I really needed something to invest, luckily they had guided me here.

Maybe it happened a few months before they knew about Bitcoin. That's my guess

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:03:59 PM

I started bitcoin just this year because of my cousin. He guide and teach me about bitcoin, at first I think bitcoin is just a scam but when my cousin withdraw 50k from his account in bitcoin I was convinced to join and learn about it. So, I read, search about bitcoin inorder to expand my knowledge about bitcoin. Now, I am hunting bounties and airdrops.
This is so nice that your cousin has taught you about bitcoin and made you live life that you had always wished for, I believe so. Indeed, the more knowledge you have, the more chances you have for getting job in signature campaigns or like being the participant in signature campaigns. Bitcoin has changed so many people lives and you are soon going to be one of them. Just never ever stop working with bitcoin.
The concept of crypto currency is that it is decentralized, and people now a days are discussing it everywhere. I was also told by one of my friend, and yes it is better idea to indulge yourself more and more into the campaigns of the bitcoin. Crypto currencies will contribute a major factor in future of the transactions. The earlier you become familiar with the crypto currency, the better it is.
Mhedz

Activity: 336

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 12:39:35 PM

I know bitcoin since year 2010 but i didn't bring my self to do this .Until this year,month of january i woke up 1day wanting to try how bitcoin works. No one teach me but i'm challenge and do some research.,And im thanking bitcoin,it help us so much in our financial assistance.

roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:43:51 PM

I know bitcoin since year 2010 but i didn't bring my self to do this .Until this year,month of january i woke up 1day wanting to try how bitcoin works. No one teach me but i'm challenge and do some research.,And im thanking bitcoin,it help us so much in our financial assistance.

it started when a friend shared his experience with bitcoin. At first I was like “oh come on” its a scam. That’s what i thought at first. But when he really got paid and I have seen it how it works it made me think of “really? why not?” So thats how I started my own bitcoin account. To see is to believe was my motto that time. 😄😄😄
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:47:59 PM

When my friend told me about bitcoin, I did not take his words seriously, but recently started to earn bitcoin and thanked my friend for help and information, thanks to which I am currently working with bitcoin.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:10:34 PM

I started bitcoin just this year because of my cousin. He guide and teach me about bitcoin, at first I think bitcoin is just a scam but when my cousin withdraw 50k from his account in bitcoin I was convinced to join and learn about it. So, I read, search about bitcoin inorder to expand my knowledge about bitcoin. Now, I am hunting bounties and airdrops.
This is so nice that your cousin has taught you about bitcoin and made you live life that you had always wished for, I believe so. Indeed, the more knowledge you have, the more chances you have for getting job in signature campaigns or like being the participant in signature campaigns. Bitcoin has changed so many people lives and you are soon going to be one of them. Just never ever stop working with bitcoin.
The concept of crypto currency is that it is decentralized, and people now a days are discussing it everywhere. I was also told by one of my friend, and yes it is better idea to indulge yourself more and more into the campaigns of the bitcoin. Crypto currencies will contribute a major factor in future of the transactions. The earlier you become familiar with the crypto currency, the better it is.
I also think that knowing bitcoin much earlier than other people is a good advantage. I am once a newbie and a starter in this forum when at the beginning, all I have is myself for me to learn about bitcoin so what I did is search online. I have friends that knows bitcoin and I am thankful that when I asked them about trading, they helped me. Starting in bitcoin is really tough, you have so many things to learn, to many things to make a habit of and too many things to understand but it is also challenging since as deeper you go about crypto you will realize that there is still more. Continuous learning and undertanding bitcoin and all other tokens are worth it since opportunities to be indulged with something like these are very rare.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
1golf

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:18:49 PM

I have learn something about Bitcoin 2years ego but i did not care about it but now i see Bitcoin is growing up fast and i m sad because i was late .
Broonze

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:24:27 PM

if you were done research in 2010 and start on that time now will be billionaire you are so late but not too much late . because bitcoin will reach 100000$ it's time to work hard.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:29:22 PM

it started when a friend shared his experience with bitcoin. At first I was like “oh come on” its a scam. That’s what i thought at first. But when he really got paid and I have seen it how it works it made me think of “really? why not?” So thats how I started my own bitcoin account. To see is to believe was my motto that time. 😄😄😄
Most of the people didn't believe in bitcoin because it is only runs in the online and also it is not promoted in the public that's why they have a doubts about bitcoin but the people who believes in bitcoin they become happy because they enjoy the profit that bitcoin can be enable to give to its user.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:30:50 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Honestly speaking, just posting for bitcoin won't get you anywhere. You might end of spamming the forum. I would suggest you to post on this forum to contribute on different topics. There are also other ways to get profit from bitcoin. You can invest your savings on bitcoin and wait for the price to rise.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:02:43 PM

Based on my experience just in a short period time even im a newbie, all i can say is, it is fall of excitements by way of reading quotes and ideas of different people who answers differents topics and by way of posting good ideas that relivant to the topic stated. By the way, i started bitcoin when one of my friend introduce me about bitcoin and teach me on how to access it. 

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:11:32 PM

When my friend told me about bitcoin, I did not take his words seriously, but recently started to earn bitcoin and thanked my friend for help and information, thanks to which I am currently working with bitcoin.
We all got that one friend who helped us to get through with bitcoin. I have known bitcoin for a long time but didn't believe in it until I saw my friend earning and having a financial freedom because of bitcoin I got curious and ask how it is done. She gave me the link to this forum and I started learning about bitcoin slowly by slowly until I was eligible to join in signature campaign and started earning bitcoin.
changlee

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:47:21 PM

I learned about bitcoin at July 2015 when the banks, here in Greece, locked the ATMs and our purchases from abroad countries...

So, I couldn't even pay for my websirptes servers.

Bitcoin saved me  Smiley
eekkaa

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:56:43 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

my experience with bitcoin is very mummy, the first time i played bitcoin finance i was in financial lot, i was still in college when i knew bitcoin from article and looking for how to earn money and found bitcoin when i started looking for how to get bitcoin from main faucet and others so to get some bitcoin and can improve my finances.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:59:36 PM

I started this two months ago and first time I heard about btc because a cyber attack  that required btc as the payment method for release attacked ones.

For me, my bitcoin experience will started when the price of bitcoin is televise in television. In my country it is not much papular, but when the value of bitcoin is going huge, thats the start for me to entering bitcoin world.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:00:15 PM

I was able to know about bitcoin early this year. All of it started when I was just at our house during vacation while my classmates are getting to make it over in some expensive places and I became so curious about how and where do they get their money for such things. Because of my curiousity, I asked one of them and they told me about it. They didn't hesitate to teach me about and I ended up getting to learn how to earn and now here I am.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

Well my bitcoin experience is started because of classmate, he told me that here in bitcoin i can make many money, but i dont believe with him because how will bitcoin gonna paid me, but my classmate is dont stop teaching me so i learn bitcoin thanks to my classmate.

StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

I started using bitcoins few months ago and i'm enjoying bitcoins everyday. I wish i had millions of dollars to invest in it.
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

I started to recognize bitcoin when I was in dire need of money when I really needed money to pay for my school and I did not have any money, by searching the internet for money I found out about bitcoin and I started looking for bitcoin until now I still play bitcoin for pay my school.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:25:00 PM

When I first heard about bitcoin I thought It was a scam but one of my friends explain it to me and prove it that bitcoin is really true that you could earn money  here. Then he help to have an account so that I owe him and thankful very much with no regret that he help me. And now I earn a little but someday I will become bigger and bigger.
Me too, it wasn’t easy at first. I knew nothing, the only source I knew one can make income through bitcoin was Faucets– just like moonbtc, bitco.in and the rest of them. I also remember that Cryptocoinsnews had a faucet then, and it was quite one of the best, cause a decent amount can be earned there daily. Through out my first year in bitcoin, it was hard (just like it would be for a newbie), but now I’m making a lot.
It was not really easy for me too. The whole journey for me also started with a faucet back then and funny enough those faucet earning have really turned out to be abit huge now after deciding to save them.

I never really got the straight clue until I started telling myself how much I have been wasting my time on faucets, but all before that, the media has done so much job in raising huge awareness about bitcoin and that really helped. Happy to be here now and I am sure the future is still very bright.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: