Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3752 times)
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:44:04 PM

A friend of mine asked me if I wanted extra income by doing signature campaigns without spending a single cent. He introduced me to this forum and explained how it works. He also asked me if I am interested in investing in bitcoin, which I immediately refused because I though it was a scam. However, he should me his assets which blew me away. I wanted that kind of money so I worked for it in bounty campaigns and the rest is history.
I think that most of these Bitcoin users just started their activities with the Bounty of the company. I think that for today, this method is the best way to start in any direction of working with crypto-currencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transformer0101

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:39:24 AM

Thank you for all your stories. I was very interested in reading. Your stories are very inspiring for beginners

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Ethinkin9

Activity: 253
Merit: 10

Rolling in the Deep

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:56:44 AM

Recently get into Bitcoin and the Crypto World, is fast growing and it make me understand a lot aspects of the market.

I think it is very helpful for me also for others, to make good decision and good research of the market.
FrancePG

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:02:30 AM

Could not anyone have lost anything in the bitcoin? In this topic I found only happy tails. Where is the benefit for bitcoin?

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:09:49 AM

2010 , when i played game online, and then brings me to someone  "who is good identification, and gives a new experience about cryptography and creepy" .
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Sometimes we are not easy to trust a new thing, just like Bitcoin that most people may not believe. But when it has seen some people who can experience the success of Bitcoin then it can be used as a motivation. I also know Bitcoin after my friend told me that Bitcoin is a new revolutionary, Bitcoin can be a bridge for all of us to achieve our dreams.
Odora

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:54:01 AM

7 months ago I first discovered Bitcoin when it was Bitcoin being discussed in online media, there was a writing about Bitcoin,
then I find out what it is, and not ashamed to ask seniors what is Bitcoin and how to get,
and there is a senior the good ones who want to introduce and teach me step to step to generate Bitcoin in this forum,
banditsky

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:56:37 AM

I was bit-curious from the first time I heard of bitcoin while reading an article on crypto-anarchy. Its disruptive potential and ability to create local (third-party independent), p2p infrastructures of value got me hooked so as soon as I earned some $$ i started research and investing. These days I prefer the ideas of Etherium and local-community based or project based tokens of value, but BTC was surely a tipping point.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:57:44 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
well ive heard bitcoin year before i started.because at first i thought this was
just a scam,until the one who introduces me bitcoin becomes richer and to the point of
leaving his job and focuses here.trading mining and holding is what make him rich.so i
hope to have same future like him.
Coffees

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:02:06 PM

I was afraid I had heard about bitcoin a few years ago, and I really joined the market this year. When my friends doubled the money in just three months, I decided to invest in bitcoin in July this year. Although these months did not make a lot of money, but learned a lot of knowledge of the block chain, the telegraph group has also known a lot of good friends, very rewarding.
In start of bitcoin no one was trusting bitcoin and they were afraid of losing money but now they knows bitcoin is going to give then high profit. In a lot of markets and super markets bitcoin is acceptable and it is because of highly demanding people for bitcoin. I had very good experience with bitcoin. I was not known to bitcoin but my friend introduced bitcoin to me and now I am earning high amount of money from bitcoin through signature campaign.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:59:56 PM

My bitcoin started when me and my family attend wedding of my brother inlaw in BAguio City.My sister inlaw introduced to us,talked about it and she shared all her experienced how she become rich in bitcoin.And I am very curious about it so I wanted to try thats why i'm already here trying to get oppurtunity to become rich also someday.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
glgeux

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:00:38 PM

I started with faucets and reading internet articles, trying to figure out what BTC was, i remember it was an abstract concept back then but it became getting more and more interesting
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:18:32 PM

If you want to make substantial money with posting as Jr. Member, then you have to make a lot of posts and wait a long time. Your statement at least confirms that a lot of people see bitcoin as commercial and not as a payment method as it was the original idea. I personally like to gamble online and was getting aware about it when online gambling sites have started to offer bitcoin as deposit and withdrawal method.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:22:10 PM

My experience to start bitcoin I'm not at all interested in bitcoin. Since I was first told by a friend, I can not imagine how to make a profit with bitcoin, but after starting, I realized that bitcoin gives me an advantage.

Famnant

Activity: 157

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:39:41 PM

honestly, it all started thanks to my best friend , he told me about bitcoin in May 2017, and explained to me everything about cryptocurrencies. before i khew nothing about them but after some time i started to invest time on them and read a lot about cryptocurrecies and blockchain ... that is how itall started.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 11:52:05 PM

I first heard the word bitcoin when I'm at tertiary level of my studies by I ignored it because at that time, I'm busy on my thesis. One day, came out of nowhere I said to myself that "What if I see how bitcoin works??" and that is the beginning of my journey into success with the help of bitcoin. I started thru faucet sites then read and read and a person introduced me this forum and I gain many knowledge about cryptocurrency with this forum. Now I'm spending 5 months of learning and earning bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:46:54 AM

bitcoin was well known in our community and my friends are into it. So, they want me to become part of them so they introduced bitcoin to me. At first,it sounds ridiculous so I did not pay attention to it. I started getting curious about bitcoin when my friends got income on this and they have bought new gadgets because of this.This July only, I started doing bitcoin and I became interested to it, I wanted to learn more so I keep asking to them.Now I earn profits from the campaigns that I have joined in.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:04:59 AM

Bitcoin has been introduced to me from my cousin's almost a year ago but at first i wasn't convince enough to join because she herself was still a newbie then. But in just few months of being in bitcoin world, she was able to buy stuffs that she wants and needs and also invested some bitcoins. So, that inspires me to also join.
Sidongsi13

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:44:00 AM

I read a lot of news about bitcoin before and they are all positive about it. So i decided to start this month. And im stil learning about bitcoin.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:49:55 AM

I started cultivating bitcoin world in 2018. at that moment I saw my friend was trading bitcoin and he got a lot of profit I was tempted by the benefits he got so that pulled me into bitcoin world
I started bitcoin for a long time when the price of bitcoin was just a few dollars. I have work hard and with consistency although we were paid very little amount in this forum but I worked regularly, upgrade my rank and now I am earning a very good amount of money. I the early times most people were not believing in bitcoin because it was a new digital currency and investment was very risky.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: