Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:20:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3752 times)
Zabrielle

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:11:40 AM

I remember when i asked my sister what keeps her busy most pf the time. Why she is always in the laptop like typing a lot and reading something.  Then she is talking about stocks market. Then one day she told me if i want to join. I said what is that? She is trying to explain but i dont understand any of it.lol! Then one day i joined and i find it very complicated at first. Then one of my friend is invited me to do trading but i didnt since i dont have much to trade. Then i continue posting til i got ranked up and i was able to join signature campaigns. You have to be patient to be able to earn what you deserve.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sheiv

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:21:35 AM

I just started recently, at first I wasn't sure if I can do bitcoin because it's just like a little complicated when i saw my friends doing bitcoin. They're trying to convince me until one day i saw them having their money from bitcoin. When i started it, i realized that little by little i am enjoying and learning the bitcoin and then eventually i got my first income in just 1 month. I'm still in the process of learning, and my friends are there helping me to understand more the bitcoin.  Wink
rushel22

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:25:43 AM

I just started recently, at first I wasn't sure if I can do bitcoin because it's just like a little complicated when i saw my friends doing bitcoin. They're trying to convince me until one day i saw them having their money from bitcoin. When i started it, i realized that little by little i am enjoying and learning the bitcoin and then eventually i got my first income in just 1 month. I'm still in the process of learning, and my friends are there helping me to understand more the bitcoin.  Wink

Same as you, the first time I heard about bitcoin was that I thought that it was not real. But then again, my cousin keeps on convincing me through the good things he experienced in it so I tried to grab it the second time he told me. Though my earnings is not yet big, I know that in the future it will become bigger so I will continue to work hard so I can earn big here in bitcoin since in the future it will become known to more and more people in the world.
Hellokitty09

Activity: 180
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:30:39 AM

Your lucky that you already have income during your first month. Its been six month of joining here but I am not lucky to join in campaign that has high price in the market after I got my token from it. I still do not trade my first received token from that campaign because I am still waiting for the price to rise where I can get enough profit and I am still joining campaign to earn.
tuanvie

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:39:57 AM

I don’t know how they heard about btc first but my whole family including mom(!) started to talking about Btc few years ago Cheesy As a family we decided to put some money on Btc. These days i heard about some people are selling even their property to invest in Bitcoin lol this is madness Grin

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:12:19 AM

I started bitcoin for about two months ago. I have an exciting feeling always because what's in my mind always is the earning. In which true because we all know that plenty have earned already from here and their lives changes because of bitcoin. A friend told me about this, and how he make money out of it.  So tried my luck here, just keep on posting and now i try join a campaign hoping given an opportunity to earn. We must keep on learning and enjoy what we are doing, friends who really know about bitcoin are always there willing to share their ideas and knowledge for us to understand more what is really the purpose and meaning of bitcoin to our lives.
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:17:49 AM

I had heard of bitcoin but didn't have good knowledge  about it. I coincidentally  met a friend who is always behind his pc  doing bitcoin stuff. I asked him to teach and he gladly did. I wish I had joined the crypto  currency world earlier.
b1946ac

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

According to localbitcoins I got interested in early 2015 but never followed through. I then forgot about the account and when I went to make a new one it said I already had one register so I went through password recovery. I probably didn't have satisfactory id at the time or something.

I know that even before that I managed to get a few mBTC through sites that offered bitcoin for viewing ads, probably around 2014 or something. I've done complete re-installs several times now so there's no way to get that. It was less then a cent at the time but probable worth a bit now, I prefer not to think of that. It was when I still used windows, and I've gone through the Linux distro hopping stage with the same hard drive so plenty of overwrites.

Anyway, I lost interest until mid-late 2016 and then started buying dogecoin. After the memes got a bit much I converted to bitcoin and have been using that since. I remember thinking 15$ for 2 bitcents was too much, lol.

Anyway, as an investment, it's nice, but as a computer science student I'm really interested in the tech behind it. The way it works is fascinating.
Hxyro

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:14:03 AM

I encountered bitcoin when i was searching info about deepweb back in 2014.
But i didnt take it seriously since what i know about it is a method of payment in DeepWeb transaction
I started create a wallet of it in 2015, a localwallet, because of its free xD
2016 when i started with faucet yet im not really active .
and this year is where i take it seriously and started to gain profits Smiley
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:15:00 AM

My story was that I heard about Bitcoin early, I guess in 2011 but I had no interest at all and just left it be. I totally forgot about it but have sometimes read some articles about it but unfortunately didnt get involved. Than little more than a year ago I was playing my favourite video game and this one guy came to the chat and told us about crypto he introduced me to this forum and I started to read and finally decided to invest some money and get involved. Best decision! Still kicking my ass for not showing interest earlier...
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:25:32 AM

many of us have a different experience for started to know bitcoin and many of us regret the past because they abandoned bitcoin. but now, after we knew bitcoin, we want to try the opportunity that been giving to us and now we are ready reaching our goals.

like many other people here, I am too late to know bitcoin and in that time, my friend came to my house and tells about bitcoin. and in the other day, I am trying to search more info about bitcoin. the first time I know bitcoin, I even don't know what is wallet lol but after I read more, then I know that wallet is a place to save our bitcoin.
palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:38:10 AM

I didn't know bitcoin business is this big and wonderful. I got to know about it early this year and I see how wonderful it is. Is really big and changes life and financial experience.

It takes one out of poverty and drives you to financial freedom.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:44:21 AM

My experienced in bitcoin is not really nice at the first. I know bitcoin few years ago but i dont convinced to bitcoin.
At the time bitcoin price around $350 per bitcoin and thats very high price at that time.
After bitcoin hit $400 i decide to but 0.7 bitcoin but price down again and i am waiting for around 20 days but the price stuck.
When i sell it, around 1 month later the price to the moon around $700.
I regret and decide to stop in bitcoin. Now again i start as new people.
Noore Najjar

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:54:07 AM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.

The point when it comes to Bitcoin, I’ve continuously observing this things . Existing in Indonesia, legislature crackdowns have made the cryptocurrency generally inaccessible, In this way I’ve been content should sit on the sidelines and watching its progression. Eventually, however, my interest got the best from claiming me, Also i chose to take the plunge. I am An Bitcoin believer

Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

I started bitcoin a few months ago. At first, I was not interested in bitcoins because i heard it's being used to get access in deepweb. And deepweb is something that I don't want to know. So all I know back then that bitcoin can only be used when you are dealing with illegal activities.but, I have a friend who earned money from bitcoin without engaging to some illegal stuff and he mentioned that it helped him to his studies.knowing that he's still a student and now earning money without working, it caught my whole attention. Now, i joined a campaign and i'm just waiting for it to be successful. And I love what I'm doing now in bitcoin.

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:10:29 AM

Actually, have a different experience for started to know bitcoin, when I am searching a job then my friend told me about bitcoin that you can earn bitcoin from bitcointalk  and Then he is talking about stocks market but  I don't understand any of it. but i have to some work and then you can get bitcoin from the forum. but now I think that i am too late to know about bitcoin. whatever I am just trying to earn bitcoin and i had to read more about bitcointalk forum.

vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 06:36:44 AM

my experienced in bitcoin was very terrefying, way back  in 2014 when i first meet bitcoin, bitcoin then is worth only 8k if im not mistaken,  i do only faucet before, then after how many months my friend told me that we do trading but suddenly i always loss my money in trading hmm i wonder why, then i also invest in cloud mining maybe you guys also know this its hashocean, then at first i was very happy on that cloudmining i always reinvest my earnings there and then one day i didnt expected the website is gone, i was very depressed. they run all of my earnings, but i didint stop doing bitcoin because its fun, until now i still earn i learned alot of lesson here in bct

aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:03:57 AM

I started to get involve in bitcoin last year 2016, i was so confuse because all of my facebook friends are posting a bounch of investing sites and they posted some of their profs that they can earn profits from that,  so i decide to search it on my own. Then after a couple of days ive learn how to buy bitcoin and decided to invest too. I get profits from that investment sites but its become a scam sites.  So after so many mistakes from that ponzi sites,  my other friend brought me here (at our forum) and i learn a lot of things about bitcoin and other coins called altcoins.  So as of now i am very thankful that i meet this forum, because i can earn bitcoin here and also ive learn how to become a trader.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:10:42 AM

My bitcoin experience was a miracle, I started as a novice my brother got me introduced to it earl this year and at that time bitcoin was like a magic to me. Every thing was new and blunt to me but as time went on he introduced me to this great forum and I started reading people comments on posts and before I know I have a good knowledge of bitcoin and I thank God for that.
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

I have been just recently introduced by my friend through this.But got curious about this bitcoin.So now i am trying to read about it on some of this threads.
you are just like me, early I knew the bitcoin from a friend and then that I confuse my friend has no job but have income and I try to ask and finally my friend explain about bitcoin. At first I did not believe so because I did not understand fully after I understand it I try to join the slowly I live and gradually enjoy the results .. early I know I was directly taught about the signature campaign and I started to love it just post a good quality and follow the rules that have been determined, as time goes up my ranking and my income increases there I make bitcoin is a job I produce and promise because the progress is more advanced than that I can learn and understand other programs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: