Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:31:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Your bitcoin experience, how did it started?  (Read 3752 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:00:19 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Its never been to late to engage into bitcoin works which you can potentially make money but you did already miss those times on where bitcoin was still cheap and might give you some decent growth if you did able to accumulate on those months knowing that bitcoins price isn't too high on those days. You can still make money and as I can see your friend do campaigns since you mention about posting and posting which is only connected on joining into signature campaigns.If I were you better to read and expand even more on the possible ways on earning bitcoin not only just on focusing on signature campaigns.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sparveenat

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:06:45 PM

I came to know about bitcoin long back but I was not willing to analyze about bitcoin now I am regret for it. But I didn't give up I feel better now then never. And I started with bitcointalk forum with lot of hope and confidence that one day will come I will earn comfort money to fulfill my financial requirement.

AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:00:50 PM

Good first experience.
I started to recognize bitcoin from my friend, when my friend gave me information about new virtual currency in the form of crypto currencies, where this currency can be used to receive payment from our services and online store. Then I started figuring out bitcoin from bitcoin.org site, I started making wallet first from web wallet blockchain.org then I started studying making wallet on desktop with Electrum. At now, i'm more interest in bitcoin and altcoins, both interest about news and trading.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:34:42 PM

I first learned about bitcoin back then in 2013. At that time the price of bitcoin is kinda 'high' already (at least for me). So I think, the price won't go any higher than that. But then, as time passes, the price is getting higher and higher. But yet, I didn't bought any. At August 2017, I finally made my first purchase of bitcoin. Not a whole coin, just some portion of it. I regret didn't bought it back then to be honest Sad
That was what most people really thought then and are still thinking till date. It is one thing that a lot of people till date will always live to regret and even today so many people in the future will still have the same story to tell. I was like you too anyway and I had the chance in 2010, it is life and most times, opportunity can only come once.

I am still lucky I did not blow my chances back in 2013 though, it just only had to shift my level of earning a bit farther than it would have but I still do not regret anything. Just know that you will end up better than some in the next few years.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:52:29 AM

I know a bit about bitcoin in early 2017. It is known from a friend, but I do not respond because I do not understand what and its usefulness. But I was curious and came to find out. and in early March I began to realize that bitcoin is very valuable and plays an important role in the economy. and it is true that bitcoin has changed the economy in my personal life.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:09:10 AM

My bitcoin started from my brother. He said me that it is a great income source. And my journey started with this forum. Thanks to this forum to introduced me with bitcoin with more details and more source to earn bitcoin. It is now more than 6 month to join here. And I am so happy to join with bitcoin. I hope bitcoin will be more popular to the world.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:21:27 AM

I know a bit about bitcoin in early 2017. It is known from a friend, but I do not respond because I do not understand what and its usefulness. But I was curious and came to find out. and in early March I began to realize that bitcoin is very valuable and plays an important role in the economy. and it is true that bitcoin has changed the economy in my personal life.
I'm also become curious at first on how to earn a money thru bitcoin in online but when the days past I'm trying to study bitcoin on what is the real purpose and how it can help to people when using it. Until, I realize that bitcoin is very helpful and profitable even we hold it and changes many financial status of many people.

larrylegend33

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:24:52 AM

Actually i am living my bitcoin experience right now. Every new day i am having better understanding and point of view.. First i met with BTC in 2016 but that times was nothing. I couldn't understand a thing. But now i know somethings and i am learning the new things. I think i have too long way to go about learning BTC and crypto business. I am on my way at least. I still consider myself lucky.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 08:59:15 AM

1 year ago I started with bitcoin. 1st time not good experience with bitcoin but now bitcoin give me many opportunity to make profitable & better life. this year 2017 there good moment & good experience with bitcoin. now I just love it. Smiley

rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:26:08 AM

Actually I started here in bitcoin exactly the date of my birthday. Before that my friend, he is the one who introduce bitcoin to us but at first we dont believe him because of the fact that we thought that it was just a scam, but after how many month when we saw him he just earned his first pay out wow we already believed him and right on my birthday I asked me to help me to learn and register to bitcoin to start my career here in bitcoin.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

How I came to discover Bitcoin was when I was into PTC, and I wanted to check out how I can receive payment from them and when I checked the list payment methods, I Bitcoin alongside PayPal, OkPay and the rest of them I knew what was OKPay and PayPal and the rest of them that were mentioned, but I knew nothing about Bitcoin. So next thing was to start researching about Bitcoin and that was in early 2015.
betMaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:35:28 PM

I started bitcoin just a little while. But I heard about it last august. At first I was not convinced and I didn't think that I would be interested on such a business. But this month my friend brought out a brand new laptop and he confirmed that it was from his bitcoin income. So I was finally conviced and I made up my mind. It's okay for me that I won't make money wuick but I believe that waiting and posting and posting eventually will help me earn money. Thank you and have a great day.
Almost the same thing happened to me. Back in 2016, a friend of mine introduced me to bitcoin. I was not really interested at first because i don't know much about cryptocurrencies. I thought it was just another currency that will fade away after a while. When it first reached 1000$ i realized i did a big mistake, and i created this account and i got involved. From that day, my whole life changed, bitcoin became a big part of my life and it takes part of my future plans.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:43:41 PM

I all started with the fact that I decided to take their free time on the Internet. I have a business and are constantly at work to control. At this time I have a lot of free time. Initially, I spent it on computer games. But then I decided to look for ways to earn online. So I met bitcoins.
Florc41

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:53:14 PM

I had my first 2 hours ago, it's very interesting but I will take my time so that I'll know the rules than do something which I'm not sure if proper and end up distorted..
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:56:44 PM

I started bitcoin when one of my friend offered me online job, at first at was quiet confused due to insufficient understanding about btc, and i took a couple of days to read and make research and research until i was able to earn a small amount of income just for beginners level, and im completely satisfied because i gain a lot of interesting issues about bitcoin and until now i keep doing without any regrets because all of my effort are worth it.Smiley
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

It started from advertisements on different sites. Ofcourse i would be curious since Bitcoin that time together with crypticurrencies is just new to my knowledge. I made further research reading about it followed by observations in this forum and after few months i decided to be a part of it. And I can say that i am really enjoying to earn huge profit on different ways.

DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:10:38 PM

I started bitcoin when one of my friend offered me online job, at first at was quiet confused due to insufficient understanding about btc, and i took a couple of days to read and make research and research until i was able to earn a small amount of income just for beginners level, and im completely satisfied because i gain a lot of interesting issues about bitcoin and until now i keep doing without any regrets because all of my effort are worth it.Smiley
Same here, it was my friend who introduce me about signature campaign that can earn bitcoin and i did not believe it since my mindset about online earning is all a scam, but when he really show me the actual process on how to convert into real money i was amazed and start to be interested in behalf of my curiosity until such time that i feel tired but my situation in financial needs keeps pushing me to continue. So now i was used to do all my commitment in bounty campaign and i make some fun of it.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:31:50 AM

I started bitcoin just few month ago... i dont have fund in btc so i decide to take aidrop at altcoin...all form about airdrop i been fillin up to get coin and get ethereum to convert to btc...
But many shit token i recieve... but i still didnt given up
Until i reach jr.member i joined signature campaign and social caign to earn btc.... and thats all now i have btc but to few but its will big soon...
Freyya08

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:57:41 PM

A friend of mind got me into bitcoin. He got into bitcoin for a few months before i did and one tims, we went out after quite a long time. It was just a random conversation that turned into an amazing experienc.

Shanmatthew

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:18:40 PM

You're experience are same of me,my friend also buy laptop using bitcoin income.at first he said that bitcoin is good profit to him and he invite me to join in bitcointalk.org but I'm not interested and I don't understand how he earn that money in bitcoin.lately he teach me how and I understand.not only for posting a comment to earn btc also trading is good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: