Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:19:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned account  (Read 325 times)
Travesia17 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

Regards,

First of all, excuse me if it is not the right way to get in touch.

I have a problem with an account which has banned me and I really do not know why, I have no idea what I could do wrong.
The fact is that I tried to contact me via E-mail but I did not get an answer and a week ago. I do not know if it's because of the language since English is not good for me and I use a translator to communicate.
If you would be so kind to see my case or tell me what I can do to recover my account I would appreciate it.

The banned account is the following: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1143028
The username: Roliaz

Thank you very much in advance, greetings.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

Regards,

First of all, excuse me if it is not the right way to get in touch.

I have a problem with an account which has banned me and I really do not know why, I have no idea what I could do wrong.
The fact is that I tried to contact me via E-mail but I did not get an answer and a week ago. I do not know if it's because of the language since English is not good for me and I use a translator to communicate.
If you would be so kind to see my case or tell me what I can do to recover my account I would appreciate it.

The banned account is the following: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1143028
The username: Roliaz

Thank you very much in advance, greetings.

Your account was probably banned due to the piss-poor quality of posts it has.

90% of your posts consists of one liners either thanking someone for something they posted, or asking a developer if there will be an airdrop.

Both of these things are absolutely useless, ( you can find out most of these things with a simple google search  Roll Eyes), and contribute to nothing but your own post quality, which is why moderators ban these accounts.

Travesia17 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:51:50 PM

Well, I did not know that was a reason to ban, the question is .. do you have a solution? since there is no warning that the account can be ban reason for that reason.
As I mentioned in the previous post, they do not answer the mail of appeal.

or do I definitely have to create a new account?

Thank you.
richardivan

Activity: 321
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:01:37 PM

Well, I did not know that was a reason to ban, the question is .. do you have a solution? since there is no warning that the account can be ban reason for that reason.

Thank you.
There is no warning when moderator or staff want to ban someone, before post something follow the rules in every thread (strick thread) if you follow the rules than nothing will be happen to your acvount.
If you create new account it'll be counted as ban evasion AFAIK

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
Travesia17 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:19:14 PM

Thank you.
There is no warning when moderator or staff want to ban someone, before post something follow the rules in every thread (strick thread) if you follow the rules than nothing will be happen to your acvount.
If you create new account it'll be counted as ban evasion AFAIK

I am looking for a solution to the problem, and I want to know if my account can be unlocked at any time or, on the contrary, I will never be able to use it.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:34:07 PM

What is the exact message you were given? If it states you are banned and no time is given, you are banned forever.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Travesia17 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:49:45 PM

What is the exact message you were given? If it states you are banned and no time is given, you are banned forever.

this is the message:

Sorry Roliaz, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
You have been banned by a forum moderator. You may appeal here: banappeals-w6pquw43@theymos.e4ward.com .
TianaStam

Activity: 218
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:53 PM

I am new here and I would like to know: is that case leading to temporary banning or permanent one? I didn't see anywhere that one-line comments are counted as bad ones, well maybe in the case if their meaning is the same in every post, then it can be so doubtless.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:42:38 PM

I am new here and I would like to know: is that case leading to temporary banning or permanent one? I didn't see anywhere that one-line comments are counted as bad ones, well maybe in the case if their meaning is the same in every post, then it can be so doubtless.

It's not necessarily the fact that they're one-liners, ( although this does contribute imo), but rather that they contribute almost nothing to the discussion.

Things such as i described in my first post, "Thanks", "When airdrop".

See

1. No zero or low value, pointless or uninteresting posts or threads.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules

And yes, this is probably a permanent ban, by the looks of it. I haven't actually seen a case where someone got a temporary ban, btw.

Travesia17 (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:18:05 PM

It seems perfect to me that if the rules are not met, measures are taken, it is my fault, what I do not think is correct is that they post an appeal to which they do not respond and do not clarify the situation, that is, if it is indefinite or for a specific time. It is not very difficult to respond to someone .. temporary ban or definitive ban. but good are its rules. thanks to those who have dedicated a minute to answer the question, greetings.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: