Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:56:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT WAS YOUR INVESTMENT IN BITCOIN  (Read 790 times)
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:49:00 PM

I just saw and did not invest, first time my friend was invited to invest when the new price of Bitcoin $ 2,500 I ignore it. and it's very sad for me, and now when bitcoin has reached $ 7,000, I can not afford it for investment,
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
twinkleakki94

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:26:21 PM

A few good investment stories here! So tired of the same old - "I should've bought bitcoin, but I didn't - but my friend bought bitcoin and now he's rich. I'm so sad.' My personal story involves losing my wallet, only to find it again 2016 and I sold at roughly $600.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Hi Guys, in January of 2017 I invested $ 450 in bitcoin, I was very scared because it was the only thing I had at that moment, when I bought the price of bitcoin it was $ 1050 and under the price at $ 760, my fear was greater because I lost money, but not sold, I wait and now the price is $ 6400, if I divide 6400/1050 gives me 6.09, it means that my initial investment multiplied by 6.1 approximately.

450 $ * 6.1 = 2745 $ =  Grin Grin Grin

How much has your investment multiplied?

I invested 300 dollars when the price is 1.5k, so sad to say i already sell it when bitcoin hit the 7k marks last month. but im saving money from other tokens now to invest again to bitcoin and try to hold as long as i can.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
cluend

Activity: 62
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:39:05 PM

Hi Guys, in January of 2017 I invested $ 450 in bitcoin, I was very scared because it was the only thing I had at that moment, when I bought the price of bitcoin it was $ 1050 and under the price at $ 760, my fear was greater because I lost money, but not sold, I wait and now the price is $ 6400, if I divide 6400/1050 gives me 6.09, it means that my initial investment multiplied by 6.1 approximately.

450 $ * 6.1 = 2745 $ =  Grin Grin Grin

How much has your investment multiplied?

first time when see bitcoin it was so cheap so not think will be with this great value.

my  INVESTMENT IN BITCOIN in bitcoin will be buy / sell in short time (when price bumping and dumping)
Boriscarter1
Copper Member

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:39:27 PM

I remember when bitcoin was at a basic $30-35, and I bought it and then it fell to $2, so I gave it all to my brother and he forgot about it until it went to $4000 in August. And he sold half for a killing and he's still holding the other half. Now what's his is mine, so I don't mind too much, but I wish I'd bought more! Now I'm looking to pick up on the high profile ICOs that show some good promise, like Universa and Nucleus.Vision - hopefully these will also appreciate like Bitcoin in the long term.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: