Bitcoin Forum
December 12, 2017, 02:37:55 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a Ferrari or hold on to BItcoins  (Read 480 times)
fuckcrypto

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:01:32 PM

I want to buy the Ferrari Italia 458 in cash but I will really regret it if Bitcoin keeps rising- cause i might be able to buy 3 next year but i really want that car

whats the best solution to this problem

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowBits

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

I want to buy the Ferrari Italia 458 in cash but I will really regret it if Bitcoin keeps rising- cause i might be able to buy 3 next year but i really want that car

LOL. It that was me, I would not waste my money for that kind of material. I would still invest it. But it is your decision.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Lyancy001

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:07:35 PM

Depends on you brother, you deserve all the things you want in life. That is your reward for believing in Cryptocurrencies.

..C..

Younggiant2018

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

It would be best if you hold on to your bitcoins for now. No one knows how much bitcoin will have risen a year from now, maybe then bitcoin will have gone up a couple thousands more than today. And I mean it wouldn’t hurt to be patient.
akram143

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:08:43 PM

It is better to buy bitcoins for all your cash and sell your bitcoins next year or couple of years later then you will have the enough amount to buy the two or three ferrari. Grin Grin Grin

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
shamzblueworld

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:09:43 PM

If I am in your situation, I'll definitely wait and keep holding my bitcoin. Only buy the ferrari once after buying, I'm left with more than 50% of my total bitcoin holdings.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████
███████████████
████████
████████████████████
█████████
██████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████

pantek talacuik

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:14:03 PM

if you can expand your money into more, you should keep your coins, as you know the current bitcoin price keeps increasing, if you keep holding bitcoin, I'm sure 3 ferari cars you can get.

..C..

13abyknight

Activity: 308

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:15:11 PM

What you're facing here is not a problem but a situation where you are supposed to make a choice. The decision you take is completely up to you and make sure you won't have regrets afterwards.
If I were you, the latter option would be my choice as you mentioned in your first post that it could be 3 Ferraris by next year so yeah, buy Bitcoin and hold for a year, buy one of each Ferrari, Lambo and maybe even a Bugatti  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄███████████████▄
     ▄█████████████████████▄
   ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████
▐██████   ▀████▀  ▐▌       █████▌
██████▌    ▀█▀    ███▌  █████████
██████  ▐▄    ▄  ▐███  ▐█████████
█████▌  ██▄ ▄█▌  ███▌  █████████▌
▐███████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
White Paper
▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬
hugeblack

Activity: 168

【Signature Designer】

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:17:49 PM

somethings better than collect money like marriage, kids, education,....etc.

but about the new car, it’snot an important thing to invest in bitcoin better.

it’s better to hold bitcoin and buy a cheaper car.

genology

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:20:16 PM

It would be wiser to spend that money into Bitcoins in order to make it prosper. You may be having an ordinary car but it would take you where you want to be. Having a Ferrari is impractical for me. If you spend it in your investments, you and the next generation would benefit from it.

DimaS1574

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

I think  Ferrari  it is a passive and bitcoin is an asset  
i will choose  bitcoin - now it is more profitable to   keep bitcoin

Geoll29

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:25:22 PM

You should just engage on bitcoin rather than buying a ferrari that wouldn't change its value over time. Cars price depreciate over time unlike bitcoin that changes it price quickly everyday.
Bonakid

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:25:47 PM

Dont waste your money in luxurious things ,bitcoin has a flactuating price and it can double your money after a year ago if you choose bitcoin.Ferrari must phase out someday but the price of bitcoin will continue increasing as the years goes by.

Dyn@styN3rd

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:26:26 PM

It is just a liability so if I were in your shoes I'll hold on to Bitcoins  Grin If I were to buy a car, I'll buy something that's useful which I can use as my daily driver not something that will probably just end up in the garage most of the time.

Mometaskers

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:36:27 PM

It is a question of whether you can delay gratification, whether you'd be fine with a single Ferrari or would like two next year (sounds familiar?). That would be up to you.

However there is also the question of trust. Do you believe that bitcoins would be worth double by next year that it would be worth the wait?

You should just engage on bitcoin rather than buying a ferrari that wouldn't change its value over time. Cars price depreciate over time unlike bitcoin that changes it price quickly everyday.

True, like at least 10% every year. Still better than electronics though. But hey, if he can declare it in a way that he don't need to pay much for it, why not?

jkinit2125

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:38:22 PM

Their are things that you should put in your mind when you need to choose, to buy a ferrari or invest in bitcoin, the one you can favorably have the better benefit. 30 As what we all know if we bought the ferrari, we will categorize it as property worth maybe a thousand or millions of dollars and we forgot that its value depreciates over years passed. When the time comes, it will worth nothing. On the other hand, if you had to invest in something just like bitcoin, well you got the very best right choice. Bitcoin as what we know, appreviates its value over time as far as our expectations is concern. Bitcoin continues to increase its value leaving the ones whom doesn't invest when its value was still at its lowest. Better to invest in bitcoin. Your digital currency grows. Bitcoin grows. Your ferrari doesn't.

▀  C   ▀   
primeminer

Activity: 261

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:39:16 PM

better to hold your Bitcoin first because next year Bitcoin will continue to increase, I am sure if you sell your Bitcoin now you will regret. many people say next year Bitcoin will make a surprise.

ChainSmoker

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:41:18 PM

Ask yourself this simple question my friend.Do you want to invest into liability or do you want to invest into an asset? If your answer is 'asset' then buy bitcoin and if your answer is 'liability' then buy that car.I am sure you will make profit if you buy bitcoin and hodl long term.Same is not true if you buy that car though. Cheesy

▀     DeepOnion  |  TOR Integrated & Secured  [ Facebook  Telegram  Bitcointalk  Twitter  Youtube  Reddit ]     ▀
Your Anonymity Guaranteed  ★  Your Assets Secured by TOR  ★  Guard Your Privacy!   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by DeepVault  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dudeperfect

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:58:20 PM

Well, I read this example from the book "Rich Dad, Poor Dad". You can simply trade with your capital and earn little profit with the same and add that profit to the main capital fund. This will help you to build a strong capital base and you can trade with comparatively less risk, it will take some time but keep following this schedule unless and until you earn the profit worth the amount of your car. At the end, you will have your car without losing your capital, you will have to spend your time on it. Please do your own research before taking any decision.

dotM

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:08:10 PM

.... and to think that a few years back there was a guy, within these very threads, who 'successfully traded' 10000 bitcoins for a couple of pizzas.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.