Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 04:01:55 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a Ferrari or hold on to BItcoins  (Read 900 times)
dmcdonald1987

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:09:20 PM

HODL your BTC till it rises well above 40k next year Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayong

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:14:06 PM

I want to buy the Ferrari Italia 458 in cash but I will really regret it if Bitcoin keeps rising- cause i might be able to buy 3 next year but i really want that car

whats the best solution to this problem
The best solution for that problem is ask yourself.if you want to buy a ferrari or you want to invest? How about try asking this question to your self,Is a ferrari can satisfy myself in material thing then no profit while investing i can gain more than the value of a ferrari now?which do you prefer sir?

AngelJoshua

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:16:31 PM

think of it if you buy now what are you going to do now ? ride on your ferrari to show it to others ? if you will going to hold your bitcoin now yes you can have more of it but think of it its our/your best investment in your life Smiley bitcoin never disappointed us ^_^ so make some sacrifices in holdings now than buying your dream car ^_^ the best solution is hodl and think more long term to our beloved bitcoin buddy Smiley

dewi91

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:01 PM

if you think you will really regret, the price of bitcoin day by day is keeps rising, you should hold you coin.. you have to get many more profit from bitcoin and buy ferrari in the righ time.. in my opinion now it's not the righ time to sell your bitcoin..

brotherwood12

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:19:21 PM

buy bitcoin for sure , bitcoin is invesment and that make money for you year to year
rather than ferarri , you need maintenance costs, and that make  your money decrease from year to year

and i think if you hold btc for 2-5 year , that money after that can give you 2-3 ferarri

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀
lunatics14

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:23:42 PM

Hold Bitcoin and invest, for sure in the next few months/years the value of Bitcoin will increase but the value of Ferarri will decrease and more new designs will come out.

erickkyut

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:24:48 PM

I want to buy the Ferrari Italia 458 in cash but I will really regret it if Bitcoin keeps rising- cause i might be able to buy 3 next year but i really want that car

You should think first if the Ferrari Italia 458 is just a necessity or a luxury. If it is not badly needed, it is much better for you hold your Bitcoin. It has reached another all time high of $13000. It will surely increase more in the next few years. We never know what might happen, what if after 3 to 5 years, Bitcoin price will be more than $30000? You can buy more Ferrari from that. It is jus a matter of knowing which is your priority for now. Your Ferrari or your Bitcoin investments. Choose wisely!

darthmaul

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:29:14 PM

To be honest bitcoin will keep rising always and if you are not selling it for your dreams then whats the use of earning profits with bitcoin. If you think you have made enough money out of the bitcoin then you are ready to sell. On top of that who os saying that you sell all the bitcoin's that you have. You can always save the pertain bitcoins if you have enough to hold in the wallet. Buy ferrari for that particular BTC and keep the rest as it is and let them grow even more.

This cycle will continue and is going to be non stoppable. The thing is what you need is must be fulfilled with the bitcoin and the final decision would be yours and you should not regret it in the later time. :-) Just keep it simple thats all!

▄█████
▄█████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀       ▀██████████████
██████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀███████████
██████████    █████████    ██████████
█████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     █████████
████████     ███▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███████
███████      █████████      ███████
███████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀███     ████████
█████████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███    █████████
██████████    ████████    ██████████
███████████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████████
██████████████▄       ▄█████████████
███████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
█████▀

.The Issuance of Tokenized Equity.
▬▬▬ ●  Twitter  Facebook  |  Telegram  ● ▬▬▬

salihno71

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:36:30 PM

#FirstWorldProblems

▄████▄      
██████      
▀████▀      
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████    
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄            
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                      
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
Chris314

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:41:30 PM

Wait for your Bitcoins to reach twice the value of the car you want. So you have the car you want (money is useless if we don't spend it one day) but you keep some investment to grow.
Or you keep all your investment and buy a yacht instead of a ferrari in a few years.

DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:43:46 PM

If i were you i will hold on to bitcoins and keep investing in to it. Bitcoin will keep increasing and maybe in the next 3 to 4 years if you just hold on to your bitcoin well i hope you can buy a 2 or more Ferrari in that time.

PinkB

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:00 PM

if you believe bitcoin will be more high than just hold your bitcoin and next buy 3 Ferrari at once.if you think no,Than just sell all of you coin now.

Panchum

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:03:12 PM

Even though that's the part of my plan to have a car but l have to hold first my bitcoin and trade it to collect more bitcoin and save for the coming price of bitcoin costing a very expensive value then l will sold my bitcoin and left some more for my capital again to trade bitcoin. That's the time l will buy my car because I have savings already. I will save more bitcoin for the future of my kids, l will invest a business for them for their future to have a fixed income to have a assurance for their future because their only hoping on me as a single mom for them. So I will hold first before I will buy a car.

mhaecel

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:32:09 PM

If I were you and I really want something and I would be really happy after acquiring it then go for it and buy, besides, we are all wolrking and making moves like investments in order to have comfortable lives so if ever bitcoin rise on the next years, there's nothing need to regret you will still see what you buy unless you got involved to an accident and broke that car lol.
Edrian

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:24:31 PM

Don't invest on things that can decrease the value over time. I think a car is one of the horrible Investment I know getting a car like Ferrari will make you looks cool but be smart, invest only in a car if you have excess earnings. I suggest that buy a low price car for a moment then if your bitcoins value increases then buy a Ferrari.

akdperry

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:37:02 PM

that's a good dilemma to have

[url=https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=a
KevinHD

Activity: 70

The Abyss

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

Just do hold your bitcoin. Buying a car that aren't good enough won't make a long lasting satisfaction. What it takes is just your regrets in the end. Maybe next year, wait for bitcoin to reach up to 20k then buy one. Yet I suggest do spend your bitcoin that would last up your satisfaction without regrets. Well, I do also suggest Tesla cars.  Wink

sonny123

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:45:28 PM

Easy choice, I'll hold on to my bitcoin 😊. I would like to have a Ferrari, who doesn't? but a wiser decision for the moment is to hold on to a better investment and that is bitcoin. Who knows maybe in time i will have enough bitcoin profits to buy a whole fleet of Ferrari's.
Kiridaya

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:06:13 PM

Hold it, in a few year or even in 2018 bitcoin will be worth way more.
Svelto

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

You have the right to choose for yourself. For me, I will hold the BTC and buy a cheaper car for now. Since I believe BTC price will rise greatly, I rather save up now and enjoy later.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.