Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 02:55:46 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy a Ferrari or hold on to BItcoins  (Read 1263 times)
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 332

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

Hold your BTC is the smart move since you think BTC price is going to be high. You can always rent the car now.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haroldtee

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:47:21 PM

From what you said, I am sure you already know the implication of what you are about to do. You are just looking for someone who would help talk you out of it right now. It is your choice bro, but to me, that is one path you may end up living to regret at the end of it all. Ferrari is a luxury and all the avidity of having a Ferrari would subside, and then you will be left with nothing but an ordinary luxury and a liability, since you will have to keep servicing it anyway.

However, it does not have to be Bitcoin, you can even take part of the bitcoin you have and diversify offline into other investments you wish, probably real estate, oil and gas etc. When you start having huge money flowing in for you, then Ferrari will be so little to some of the luxuries you will end up having later on. I do not know your net worth presently though, which is why I said the ball is in your court.
The Pharmacist

Activity: 994

Democratizing Global Trade - ICO NOW LIVE

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:00:35 PM

Your username is ironic, given what this thread is about.   

In any case, I totally understand the dilemma but I'm a firm believer in taking your profits off the table at some point.  There's no shame in doing so in my opinion.  Hell, I just bought a really nice pair of headphones from newegg, and I bought them with bitcoin I earned from sig campaigning.   There was an opportunity cost involved, because now we're at $12600, but I needed the damn things and I don't regret it.   

So if a Ferrari is your thing and you have enough btc to buy it, I say go for it.  That's a dope-ass car.  If bitcoin crashes back down to $5000 next week, you'll regret not having gotten it.
Catmony

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:17:17 PM

LOL if you have enough money to buy that car than you might even have way more than that in your bank account, just buy car and also invest same amount in bitcoin and buy 2 new cars next year for your other family members  Grin Wink

Bitcoin price can go both ways so you have to be careful about market trend and make trades accordingly.

nagatraju

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:30:58 PM

LOL if you have enough money to buy that car than you might even have way more than that in your bank account, just buy car and also invest same amount in bitcoin and buy 2 new cars next year for your other family members  Grin Wink

Bitcoin price can go both ways so you have to be careful about market trend and make trades accordingly.
I agree...I would also bought a car)) and then invested in bitcoin...I don't think that this is the last money spent on car...

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Triple

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:32:49 PM

Holy shit. What a good first world problem to have lol. For me, I would buy the Ferrari... I mean honestly. What's the point of making all this money if you're not going to spend it. I see a ton of people in this thread saying hold BTC, you're gonna regret it. But just treat yourself and spend some profits. You can't take BTC to the grave with you, enjoy it.

Please let us know what you decide to do with it and post pictures either way lol.

krauzzer02

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:44:18 PM

I want to buy the Ferrari Italia 458 in cash but I will really regret it if Bitcoin keeps rising- cause i might be able to buy 3 next year but i really want that car

whats the best solution to this problem
Your username is kinda funny but I understand your situation, always think about this one, Ferrari Italia 458 are always there, with the same price for the next year probably it will lower,  but bitcoin price is not consistent, I'm always saying these things whenever I reply to this kind of threads yeah i'm right, bitcoin increases the last time I've said this is when the btc price is around 6k now the price is 17k almost there for 20k right? small dumps are given but don't carry away or you may miss the ride but the decision and execution are always yours to do, be wise my friend.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

YRFCHIPOJNP

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

hold
worle1bm

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:09 PM

I want to buy the Ferrari Italia 458 in cash but I will really regret it if Bitcoin keeps rising- cause i might be able to buy 3 next year but i really want that car

All we are saving to enjoy our life but if we think that we should save only and not spending than its not wise decision.At current the price of btc is $18300 and it will rise in future but if you want to buy Ferrari at the current then go with it because you can't take money with you. So enjoy the luxuries of life if you can afford it and at last it's your personal opinion.

Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 70

Register Binance : https://www.binance.com/?ref=11

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Do what you love. BTC is increasing eventually but you only have one life to live. However, think again if you really need a Ferrari or just a good car to drive.

Polonium

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:01:54 PM

I I were in your position, I will hold on to my bitcoins, yes it is good to buy want you want since its your money but think of it this way, bitcoin is an asset, it may fluctuate once in a while but it will definitely increase its value over time, you ferrari on the other hand is a liability, after a few years it already depriciated. A good SUV will also get you from point A to B.

▀    ▀  C  ▀    ▀ 
Lun4t1c

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:03:38 PM

Hold your bitcoin, make profit buy as many ferrari as you can.
mrcash02

Activity: 714

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:07:15 PM

Lol, you say you could buy 3 Ferraris next year exchanging BTCs to fiat. If you have so much money like this, buy the Ferrari you want too much and you will still have BTCs in your pocket proportional to 2 Ferraris cost. If you had only money to buy 1 Ferrari I would say to wait and keep holding, but as you have much more money you can do what you want and still have money saved for future purposes.

anume123

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:10:12 PM

Saved money, saved bitcoin for last because ferrari is just there if you want to buy now you can buy because you haved money to buy if but for now just invest and earn a lot to buy some more ferrari in the future.

dillpicklechips

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:17:55 PM

LOL. It that was me, I would not waste my money for that kind of material. I would still invest it. But it is your decision.
Me too. I would surely choose to keep it in Bitcoin since we know that price would reach high in the coming years. I just keep on saving bitcoins and I withdraw (exchange in fiat) bitcoins if I really need to.

Saved money, saved bitcoin for last because ferrari is just there if you want to buy now you can buy because you haved money to buy if but for now just invest and earn a lot to buy some more ferrari in the future.
Yep. You might get more luxury in the future if you just hold it.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
 ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
         ████████████▌   █
       █████████████▀
       ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
          ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
          ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
          ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
ReLieD

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:23:09 PM

When it comes about Bitcoin , waiting is the best option. As you know Bitcoin has grown over 20 times it's price last year . This means if you have enough money in btc to buy a Ferrari right now then who knows next year you might be able to buy 20 Ferrari's. I hope you understanding what I'm trying to say. Using Bitcoin would be the foolish thing to do unless it's very urgent or you have earn a huge amount and you feel you don't need more to live your life.

▄████▄      
██████      
▀████▀      
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████    
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄            
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                      
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
awawo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

Why should you contemplate on such thing, Ferrari is just a car it does not grow in terms of interest once you buy the car you have loose you holding in bitcoin and at that as the price of bitcoin keep rising you will keep regretting your action. Bitcoin is the future of digital currency and Ferrari is just a car bitcoin grows in value and price Ferrari depreciate in value and will need services from time to time.

isaac_clarke22

Activity: 70

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:29:33 PM

Depends on your current situation. Do you still have something after you buy it? Not talking about your fiat money, but your BTC itself. Even though you might still have some in your fiat money, it is still wise to save something without any purpose. Emergencies, I guess? But to be straight to the point, hold on to Bitcoins. I don't know if you considered your other needs, but I suppose you do already.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   DIMPAY  ●  Invest for Tomorrow. Today.   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❱❱❱  Facebook  ❱❱❱  Twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ❱❱❱
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ❱❱  PRE-ICO | December, 04th 2017  ❱❱  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
[/color]
CryptoRage

Activity: 28

Here to Learn, Here to Help

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:30:55 PM

Hey it's your BTC, but if it were me I'd wait undil you can borrow against it.
Pulsarin

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:38:38 PM

I agree...I would also bought a car)) and then invested in bitcoin...I don't think that this is the last money spent on car...

I would do the same. Indeed this is hardly the last money. If the question becomes such a foreshortening.
Any car loses in value over time. Bitcoin cost increases. Everything is obvious. We must buy bitcoins!  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.