Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Portfolio  (Read 516 times)
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:50:58 PM

I personally think that you're portfolio is looking quite good. Your portfolio is well-diversified and yes, there may be some missing coins that are good to hold especially for long term but I will not touch that area. As long as you do your research in every coin that you have right here and believe that they will be worth something in the future, you're good to go. No one can actually tell you what's gonna happen in the future so the best way that you can do right now is always do your own research before investing some money to any coin out there. Don't just listen to anybody shilling some coin. Again, your port is looking good. Keep up the good work and hopefully, you'll get rewarded in the future.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
787875 (OP)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:38:49 PM

I know i haven't invested in the bigger coins like monero, dash, neo and so on. They can for sure rise alot, just look at Bitcoin. I want to go for those coins that have big communitys and have support, but still have alot of room to grow.
The goal is as i said longterm, i don't wanna keep up with every coin every day.

i should go in some small cap coin but don't really know which one. FTC and GRS may be replaced.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: