Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:13:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened to ETHERDELTA?  (Read 615 times)
vfrcbv91

Activity: 337
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:39:37 AM

I also have problems with withdrawal. I think it's because of cryptocats who terrorized the Ethereum network now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:42:05 AM

Since two days I'm trying to withdraw from ETHERDELTA, but every time it fails. Did it by increasing gwei to the most at 21 at 250000 gas.Many complaints have been recording in twitter on etherdelta page but since 5 days, no one is replying.
It's because the network is congested again like 2 months ago so it's hard to use etherdelta because it depends on the network to be good without so many pending transaction like the situation we currently in. I never thought that a game can do this much damage to ethereum network, this makes it clear ETH also is not ready for mass adoption.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wisdommember

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:50:38 AM

i missed some good investments on ed. my transactions didnt work. i set gwei on 50. meanwhile my preferred coins are too expensive now...struggled more than 2 days without buying anything.  this is now bad for other exchanges based on erc20 tokens or ethereum like idex. frustrating at all. how eth will handle this? what when other games will be developed?
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:53 AM

It's due to that kitty game, it's clogging the ethereum blockchain right now. The only thing we can do is add the gass fee to a much higher value than the default one.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:57:50 AM

This CryptoKitties games is a complete pain in the ass. It's ruining my day trading, right now i'm attempting to move some eth to binance from yobit so i can buy some coin that is on there. Would anyone recommend another coin that will hold value and send faster/cheaper to there? Also if any of you are using binance right now what is wrong there also, i can't even seem to log in without the screen flashing like crazy. Why are the simple things so hard sometimes!

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
toddy47

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:33:41 AM

Etherdelta by default uses a low GWEI/Gas limit and currently due to congestion it isn't enough to get the transaction completed.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lamby

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:34:18 AM

This CryptoKitties games is a complete pain in the ass. It's ruining my day trading, right now i'm attempting to move some eth to binance from yobit so i can buy some coin that is on there. Would anyone recommend another coin that will hold value and send faster/cheaper to there? Also if any of you are using binance right now what is wrong there also, i can't even seem to log in without the screen flashing like crazy. Why are the simple things so hard sometimes!

Problems faced by almost all exchanges is a result of congestion due to D-APP of ethereum. I believe this will soon be over.
cryptoux

Activity: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:42 AM

Slow transactions of ethereum's networks was caused by d-app game called crypto kitties it was released by the ethereum's network and it proves ethereum cant handle huge volume of transactions,been disappointed a lot ethereum.

iram701

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:45:53 AM

it really strange thing, i cant deposit and withdraw my token and ETH, is this bad sign from etherdelta? i curious with this unusual problem, i thought that etherdelta will be closed as ethereum market. is that possible?

RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:55:01 AM

it really strange thing, i cant deposit and withdraw my token and ETH, is this bad sign from etherdelta? i curious with this unusual problem, i thought that etherdelta will be closed as ethereum market. is that possible?
no it's impossible. Etherdelta is only dapp on ethereum blockchain, all the problems due to high volume of transactions. Set the gas price higher if you want to withdraw your tokens.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:57:10 AM

Since two days I'm trying to withdraw from ETHERDELTA, but every time it fails. Did it by increasing gwei to the most at 21 at 250000 gas.Many complaints have been recording in twitter on etherdelta page but since 5 days, no one is replying.
I heard it's cryptokitties that has overloaded the etherum network i also tried to deposit a token on etherdelta but i got error response it has affected everything on ed not only withdrawal but it has affected deposit of tokens also.
kolbalish

Activity: 627
Merit: 14

Crypto Article Sharer!!!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:59:39 AM

There are all user's who use ETHERDELTA had already faced a technical problem in transaction. It's really painful for us who use this.I think, there have network problem or their technical problem which they couldn't find out before probably. I think,for those reasons, we had faced some problem.

wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:01:09 AM

This cryptokitties thing is really annoying.. I hope they will fix this problem really quickly because I can't handle my wallet well anymore...

noloco

Activity: 210

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:25:42 AM

The future of financial transactions killed by cats...

Time for ethereum to reduce the block time again.

Eloisa

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:25 AM

Too bad I can't trade shitcoins now lol and the frequency of airdrops with eth has been less frequent since the gas price is expensive if u want it fast.
VestRidCr

Activity: 392

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:21:02 PM

It is necessary to expose the value of gwei at least 61, then the transactions are normal. Here is the link, you can see the statistics yourself https://ethgasstation.info/

masijjal

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:25:06 PM

Ethereum network is have a trouble and over heat.  try to set gas to 50 gwei and your transction will confirm.
PROdotBITCOIN

Activity: 840

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:31:07 PM

Ethereum network is have a trouble and over heat.  try to set gas to 50 gwei and your transction will confirm.

It does not help, I tried. It seems to me that you need to wait a few days. Now the ether network does not work well and is to blame for all ICO, which sells cryptocats. This ridiculous game overloaded the network

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
VAGR

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:31:21 PM

Only the trade on the ETHERDELTA was improved after the fork of the etherium. There was a new ass with these kittens.
gasprice has already grown to 80 !!!
daenarys_stormborn

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:12:34 PM

I think it's all because of the issue of cryptokittens, because the game's website uses eth as a means of payment, so it's very much the amount of pending transactions, and people are so reluctant to buy eth, and etherdelta also affected

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: