Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:31:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Country's Exchanges are the safest and most tolerant of Bitcoin and Alts?  (Read 123 times)
sangwookie (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Put it all on the line and go for broke

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:54:48 PM

Hey Bitcoin Forum,

I think the whole world is trying to catch a piece of BTC and trying to figure out how to tax it. I am wondering which countries are most tolerant towards the asset. USA will clamp down and S. Korea is trying to do the same. Japan is tolerant but I don't know if a non-Japanese person can get on it. I am seeing news about Sweden being tolerant of cryptocurrency.

Overall, I feel if there is a country that is tolerant of cryptocurrency that will be the place where many people will hold their funds or pull them out to exchange them. The countries that are trying to regulate it are in for a rude surprise since they will push it underground.

Thoughts? Solutions? I think the price of Bitcoin and cryptocurrency proves that money is an elusive idea formed by governments and antiquated beliefs. When you look behind the curtain and find out that it is merely a man pushing buttons to print some paper and stamp out some coins.

SW

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: