Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:14:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible reasons that Bitcoin will be gone  (Read 1640 times)
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:37:38 AM

Can you think of possible reasons why Bitcoin could be gone, banned or lose value?
One possible cause of bitcoin loss is the government's ban on bitcoin regulation. According to the news I heard that bitcoin will be banned by banks in my country next year. Then how is the bitcoin fate owned by the investor that has been invested. what can still be sold and make money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:14:57 AM

Can you think of possible reasons why Bitcoin could be gone, banned or lose value?
One possible cause of bitcoin loss is the government's ban on bitcoin regulation. According to the news I heard that bitcoin will be banned by banks in my country next year. Then how is the bitcoin fate owned by the investor that has been invested. what can still be sold and make money?

I don't understand how banks can ban bitcoin? They have absolutely zero control over bitcoin whatsoever? It is true governments may ban bitcoin or deem it to be illegal and I think that's a big challenge it may face but more likely is governments trying to regulate it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

the volume of trading is reduced, the number of negative cases about Bitcoin. Maybe both of these are enough to lower the current Bitcoin price. However I think to eliminate the value of Bitcoin is highly unlikely.
Bardman

Activity: 952
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:04:20 PM

When people realize the price is just artificial and bitcoin itself doesn't have much use as a currency it will die. Many other coins are just better than bitcoin and do their job. Bitcoin was intended as a currency and it's not being used as such. Treating like an asset will only last so long. Fees are also getting a bit too much, specially withdrawals from exchanges/websites.

Yes for the currency use case, but as a digital gold. Gold has always had high fees, low portability and really an artificial value purely used as protection.
If you are going to use a store of value currency bitcoin seems like the obvious solution. I think heavy regulations will come in, but organisations will figure out a way to package it and sell it.

Ok but then people should totally stop treating it like a currency. There is no point in having platforms accept bitcoin as payment if it's just going to be digital gold. No one is buying groceries with gold in real life. There are way too many people and projects that are still treating bitcoin as a currency so if people really want to make bitcoin succeed as digital gold then everyone should actually treat it as that.

█
 ▐ █  
  █
 ▐ █  

▄████████████████████▄
██████▀░░░░░░░░███████
████▀░░░▄████▄░░░░████
███░░▄█▀▀░░░░▀▀██░░███
██░░░█▌░██████░░██░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░████████░▐█░░██
██░░█▌░███████████░░██
██░░░█▌░░█████▌░▐█░▐██
███░░▀█▌░░█▀░░▄██▀░▐██
████▄░░▀██████████████
██████▄░░░░███████████
▀████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████░░██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
████████░░░░░░████████
███████░░░▐▌░░░███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
█████░░░░████░░░░█████
████░░░░██████░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████

.a.

░░██████████████████████████████████████░░
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████
██████████░█████████████████████░█████████
█████████░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░████████
████████░███░█████████████████░████░██████
██████░███░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░███░░████
█████░███░████░█████████████░████░████░███
███░░███░████░░██████████████░████░████░██
████░░███░░████░███████████░░████░████░███
██████░░███░░███░░████████░████░████░█████
████████░████░░███░░████░████░████░███████
█████████░░████░████░███████░████░████████
███████████░░███░░███░░████████░██████████
█████████████░████░████░█████░████████████
███████████████░████░░███░░███████████████
█████████████████░████░███████████████████
██████████████████░░███░░█████████████████
████████████████████░░████████████████████
█████████████████████░████████████████████
░░██████████████████████████████████████

▄████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀░░██
██████████▀░███▀░░░░██
█████████▀░░██░░░░░░██
███████▀░░░░█░░░░░░░██
██████▀░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
█████▀░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████▀░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
████░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
███▀░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██▀░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░░░░░██
▀████████████████████

▄████████████▀███████▄
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
████░░██░░░░█░░░████░█
███░░█░░░░██░░░░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░██
█████████░░░██░░░█████
████████░░░█░░░░██████
███████░░░░░░░░░██████
██████░░░░░░█░░███████
█████░░░░░███░░███████
████░░░░░███░░░███████
██████░░░░░░░░░███████
▀████████████████████
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

There are multiple reasons that will cause bitcoin to be gone, but realistically speaking it may not happen. Reasons are First no Electricity, if this happens bitcoin will not exist and we are back to the dark ages, with this being said, if there is no electricity worldwide then there is no Internet as well. The other reason is that there is no market. If people does not support bitcoin then it will not exist simple as that. Bitcoin still rely on the community that supports it. The hardware and stuff are only secondary to that.
nagatraju

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:42:10 PM

oh, if there is no electricity, the lack of bitcoin won't be our only problem...at this stage, there is less and less probability that it can disappear...too much things is involved in this
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:46:02 PM

Maybe if the government will be alarmed of the continuous hike of its price. They will do things like they will banned bitcoin because they have no control to it.  Plus the people that are earning to it dis not pay and would not pay any tax to bitcoin.  Shutting down internet connection will likewise be the reason that bitcoin will be gone.
MMostaza

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:57:45 PM

I think the only reason impossible to beat would be: People stop to use Bitcoin.

The raising of Bitcoin it has appeared when the coin reached more people than just some experts in tech. That means that those who make Bitcoin grow are people  and it would be people (using and buying it) who will have the power to make Bitcoin gone.

Kiki Rusma

Activity: 40
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:59:39 PM

I think if there is no internet we can not do much, I do not know will it happen, enjoy for now, for a good future.
Korlcek

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

The end of bicoin will come when some quantum computer will be able to instanly discover private key for any wallet.
tikaka

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:58:10 PM

There are also reasons for bitcoin to disappear. All countries banned bitcoins and people did not use bitcoins anymore. Bitcoin no longer trusts and is attacked by hackers. internet no longer exists

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:04:22 PM

In my own point of view, the possible reasons why bitcoin could be gone, banned or lose its value, if people stop using and investing bitcoin, and by stopping bitcoin by the government of all countries that they think that bitcoin is just a scam or not legit and they can also declare bitcoin as illegal from that. I hope in the future bitcoin will still exist or live because bitcoin is very valuable to me.
Samsungnumbertwo09

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:11:49 PM

Its not gonna happen in reality. Grin
I think the possible reason is when we dont have a electricity coz when we do have electricity we dont have internet so when we dont have internet we cant make a bitcoin and the other possibility is when the government alarmed coz they dont have control on bitcoin so that the ban the bitcoin in their country...
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

In my mind the main reason for bitcoin can be lost is because it is forbidden, because it claims insecure bitcoins and threats so the government prohibits the use of bitcoin. The next reason is the existence of a worldwide disaster that resulted in the destruction of the Internet network globally.

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
livingfree

Activity: 2758
Merit: 575

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:33:56 PM

I think if there is no internet we can not do much, I do not know will it happen, enjoy for now, for a good future.

Yes, I agree. If the internet is already gone, the bitcoin will also be gone. It sounds funny, but that's a possible reason. There are so many possible reason why bitcoin could be gone. It could be the lose of the electricity, lose of the internet, bitcoin banned, bitcoin price decreases, or people doesn't use it anymore. It's very possible that bitcoin will be gone because of this possible reasons. But I hope, bitcoin will still exist in the future because this can help a lot of people.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:01:42 PM

For me, there are 2 things that bitcoin would be gone. first is time, as time goes by the risk and the amount of bitcoins could decrease or increase as well, but there would be a time that bitcoin would reach its limit at start to fall down and be forgotten. And second is the other virtual money, as other virtual money increase its value, the people are converting and starting to switch to the other fresh and possible good outcome or value that it could give them.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:07:23 PM

If they (governments) kill the bitcoin exchanges (simply by severing the links between them and banks), that may not 'kill' bitcoin, but that will effectively wipe out mainstream users.  It'll be back to 2011 pricing and utility.     

sent from my X6
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:06:29 PM

If they (governments) kill the bitcoin exchanges (simply by severing the links between them and banks), that may not 'kill' bitcoin, but that will effectively wipe out mainstream users.  It'll be back to 2011 pricing and utility.      
Bitcoin can disappear only for one reason, users will switch to another currency and it will displace bitcoin.
All other "causes and effects" are impossible.
To forbid, not to start up, to disconnect-it will not be possible any more.
The use of bitcoin in the post-apocalyptic society is possible, even without the presence of the Internet-But this is another story.  Grin
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:12:07 PM

Governments (will the help of banks) will discredit it.  It will give bitcoin a bad name to the public, they'll show that bitcoin are being used in illegal transactions and that "bad people" are the only one who benefits with crypto-currency.  They will do this so they (government and banks) can introduce their own cryptocurr technology which of course, they have control.

mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

The only possible that can be a threat in the company and managements is to lose their life blood which is the demand of the public.
If there will be no more customer will use their service the company will banish in just blink of an eye.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: