Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying CryptoKitties on mobile devices  (Read 244 times)
Ericc22 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:32 PM

Greetings,

I want to explore the purchase of CryptoKitties to understand trading. I know I need metamask to do this, but, I only have ios devices. I have an ipad and an iphone. No desktop.

Is there a way to transact in kitties without a desktop? Can you either get metamask to work on an ipad or is there a workaround?

All help is most appreciated!!

Eric
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:50:18 PM

Greetings,

I want to explore the purchase of CryptoKitties to understand trading. I know I need metamask to do this, but, I only have ios devices. I have an ipad and an iphone. No desktop.

Is there a way to transact in kitties without a desktop? Can you either get metamask to work on an ipad or is there a workaround?

Eric
I think cryptokitties can only be purchased using metamask, you can see news and announcements about cryptokitties here https://www.cryptokitties.co/faq#How-do-I-get-a-CryptoKitty
akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:46:29 AM

Greetings,

Eric

If you check the metamask.io website you'll be seeing 2 options. Get chrome extension or get brave. I don't know if it works but why give try with Brave. Maybe it'll work, I am not sure though.
From most people here, I came to know that Cryptokitties is more like a gamble and there are high possibility of losing your ETH. So take your choice wisely do more research before you invest in them.
FiliOrangGila

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 11:10:13 PM

i don't like cryptokitties
because ETH network big problem , etherdelta and sending token or ETH from MEW bery dificult and need big fee can succes transaction
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:16:07 PM

i don't like cryptokitties
because ETH network big problem , etherdelta and sending token or ETH from MEW bery dificult and need big fee can succes transaction

I thought I heard everyone was going to switch to eth from btc because btc had this problem..

Hmm..

You can trade pepe in any browser I know of..
https://rarepepewallet.com/

And on so many wallets I couldn't begin to list..
Has a decentralized exchange too, real one that has worked for years and years plus a couple normal centralized exchanges..
All GUI..

Check it out for yourself..

Did I mention massive telegram community..
Oh and that the main pepe currency is way way way up and rising?
And that it's time tested secure..
Own your keys style..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:17:07 AM

Greetings,

Eric

no thats is not possible for now because cryptokitties is only using metamask which only works on a desktop pc or on a laptop. it wont work on an ios even if your using a chrome and set it to desktop mode or pc view because that doesnt still supports chrome add ons or plugins to be able to run metamask. you can read that on their faqs page . though maybe soon implement it on any operating systems like android and ios  and also they might want to add other wallet options and payment alternative to be able to use it on any devices. this is also the problem on why the etherium network has been really slow and congested thesedays , this problem might be fix if the devs can add any other payment method like bitcoin or some altcoins.
bjnetbee

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Didn't they release Cryptokitties on mobile for China market recently?
vikmeup

Activity: 13
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

Greetings,

Eric

Did you look into Trust Wallet? It is open source Ethereum Wallet and DApp Browser that allows you interact with Crypto Kitties on your iPhone or iPad.
pangu

Activity: 2758
Merit: 598

CoinMetro

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:18:03 PM

"Now you can buy Kitties directly with your credit card, no ETH necessary. Visit the marketplace and try it for yourself today!"

CoinMetro - Way Beyond the Best Crypto Exchange | 24/7 Live Support
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:58:15 AM

"Now you can buy Kitties directly with your credit card, no ETH necessary. Visit the marketplace and try it for yourself today!"

mate the thread is so old , its two years old and the op is also asking different question  . sure you can buy those kitties using a cc but how can he used it when only have an ios device  .  the site needs a metamask and i think its not possible for meta mask to work on mobiles but i see that brave is also an option  .  there are brave browser app that is available for mobile maybe the op can check that one out if he still interested on playing the game
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: