Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:36:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ✶ ARBIDEX ✶ MOST WANTED TRADING PLATFORM OF ALL TIME!  (Read 27208 times)
rarg

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 02:55:04 AM

I'm not sure if it is only kind of wallet maintenance or Arbidex token is removed from Bancor exchange? I don't see ABX listed there.. Is it just temporary or we can't trade there anymore?

Hmm, this is so true, I tried searching for ABX tokens in Bancor using the search function but not found.
Fortunately for me, I've been selling ABX tokens since the first day at Bancor. Honestly, I want to buy again, but apparently ABX tokens have not been listed on coinmarketcap.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rarg

Activity: 224

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 03:01:48 AM

Now we have to register immediately on several exchanges, open a huge number of tabs in the browser, and it's not entirely convenient. The creators of the Arbidex platform want to do everything possible for our convenience

I saw in the official Arbidex telegram channel that the team was working with Huobi exchanges.
There is also a rumor that ABX token will get listed in major exchanges Binance.

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:33:56 AM

As far as i know they raised decent amount from the ico.

So why the lack of exchanges? Are they waiting for something?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

I'm not sure if it is only kind of wallet maintenance or Arbidex token is removed from Bancor exchange? I don't see ABX listed there.. Is it just temporary or we can't trade there anymore?

Hmm, this is so true, I tried searching for ABX tokens in Bancor using the search function but not found.
Fortunately for me, I've been selling ABX tokens since the first day at Bancor. Honestly, I want to buy again, but apparently ABX tokens have not been listed on coinmarketcap.com
I do not understand with what it is connected. I just wanted to sell some of my tokens. Maybe someone will explain to us?
TentallyMooN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:51:40 AM

Now we have to register immediately on several exchanges, open a huge number of tabs in the browser, and it's not entirely convenient. The creators of the Arbidex platform want to do everything possible for our convenience

I saw in the official Arbidex telegram channel that the team was working with Huobi exchanges.
There is also a rumor that ABX token will get listed in major exchanges Binance.
I also heard for Huobi. But with Binance, it seems that there are some problems. Nobody knows what's the matter. Have you heard anything about this?
NightDream

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:58:38 PM

Arbidex interviews Matrix’s Owen Tao!

🇬🇧 A couple of weeks ago we went to Matrix meetup in London and spoke to its CEO and one of our advisors — Owen Tao:

Arbidex: Owen, in view of recent crypto exchanges hacks and security issues, can you comment on how deploying Matrix intelligent smart contracts may potentially help decentralized crypto exchanges and cold / hot wallets in terms of eliminating security risks? What industry needs smart contracts and Blockchain more than anything?
O: The “Intelligent Contract” can help the users avoiding the loopholes in contract or code, I think it will be very useful for the decentralized exchanges’ security work. But for the centralized exchange, I don’t think the intelligent contract can help much with the cold / hot wallets. I think there are some industry needs blockchain more than others, such as finance or sharing economy business, such Uber, ofo, Airbnb. If you need transfer data or asset in your blockchain network, the smart contract would be necessary.

Arbidex: If we are to observe Matrix recent activity — what are you guys mostly focused on at the moment? What markets and industries you see as most promising in terms of Matrix expansion?
O: At this moment the most important thing for MATRIX is to explore our developers ecosystem, because the applications are the bridge between the personal users and our platform, high-quality applications will bring millions of active users for the platform. With the features of MATRIX, I thinks there are some industry more suitable for MATRIX than others, such as the big data industry (they need our AI calculating power to deal with their data), new terminal equipment, share economy business and so on. The industries who needs AI services and blockchain solutions, they will need MATRIX.

Arbidex: We are super excited to have you as Arbidex Advisor. Are you somehow familiar with exchange arbitrage or crypto trading?
 O: A little, and if you need, I can introduce some experts for you.

Arbidex: Here at Arbidex we recently closed the ICO and now are at the very beginning of a long journey. Any tips and advice you could give to an emerging fintech startup?
O: Arbidex is a great platform, but as far as I know, there are already more than 7,000 crypto exchanges all over the world, the business model of Arbidex is good but you still need more powerful products of features to keep the users staying on our platform. By the way, safety is always the most important thing for a platform. https://medium.com/@arbidexpromo/arbidex-interviews-matrixs-owen-tao-ebad817e1fd0
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

I also heard for Huobi. But with Binance, it seems that there are some problems. Nobody knows what's the matter. Have you heard anything about this?

As i know exchanges from top 5 charge huge amounts for listing. If the rumors are true, this is from $1M even up to $3M (on Bitfinex) to place a token or coin on exchange.  Shocked

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:49:47 PM

As far as i know they raised decent amount from the ico.

So why the lack of exchanges? Are they waiting for something?
They said that the negotiations are in progress.
Im also wondering about what will happen if they pay the listing fees, will the token be listed instantly or there will be a waiting time like a few days or weeks?
vilann987

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:19:26 PM

The project seemed to me very interesting and most importantly necessary for the economy and society as a whole.
polonez

Merit: 118

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:09:23 PM

Guys, was there an update to the platform? My balances show still status from 12th March, stuck there
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 12:35:17 PM

The platform is having some developments and I will be patient enough to wait. But for the meantime, do we have any news about the said project or company? Do we have anything like a news site where I can see news about this company?

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:10:40 PM

Listing in Coinmarketcap and Binance would be the first major step this project ever made since the ICO ended. Start up on the roadmap after ICO is quite disappointing for many technical problems by many users but, the team really worked hard so its still good on sticking around. Kucoin should be next.
four199

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:20:08 PM

Will the platform be available at least in its pre-ICO/MVP format (something that ALREADY existed) before BTC hits new ath?
mathedwrd

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

I want to thank the manager and developers for the excellent work. I got my tokens. I wish everyone success in the future!
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 09:00:41 AM

I hope that in the long term Arbidex will simplify the integration of cryptanalysis in the community and make the market more accessible to institutional investors.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:16:57 AM

I hope that Arbidex can continue to be developed so that in the future the price of tokens can be improved due to the current price of token ABX is still very far from the price of the ICO.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:14:45 AM

I hope that Arbidex can continue to be developed so that in the future the price of tokens can be improved due to the current price of token ABX is still very far from the price of the ICO.

Where is it listed? It was on bancor some time ago but it is not there now.

Price is probably bad because of lack of good exchanges. I don't even know, where you can check the price.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:02:48 PM

Hello! Do you Guys also have allready A working terminal? I want to compare with ARCT! Which one is better? ARCT released Windows, Mac and Linux versions. Where can I find yours?
MSh5737

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:03:18 PM

Seems to be a good platform. Waiting for more information.   
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:17:12 PM

After automatized buying / selling platforms, we are beginning to hear the name of cumulative buying platforms in the recent period. The small stock market will be doomed to disappear and the small currencies will have to offer more robust stocks to enter the big stock market. Of course, it is gratifying and confident that the market is becoming more and more successful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: