Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:10:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you use any indicators to predict Bitcoin price movement  (Read 901 times)
MURONDI

Activity: 728
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:38:08 PM

bitcoin movement is very wild, so it is very difficult to predict using indicators, I prefer trading altcoin vs usd whose movement is stable, indicators can not predict fully but can help.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:31:01 AM

bitcoin movement is very wild, so it is very difficult to predict using indicators, I prefer trading altcoin vs usd whose movement is stable, indicators can not predict fully but can help.
i think altcoin movement is even wilder than bitcoins, you need to be more careful with alts
santieevanz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:12:30 AM

One of the reasons why people here on forum are confidently enough to say that Bitcoin will go up is because of what they read on an article from reliable sources. Another thing is that, being confident gives them a good result because bitcoin really increased in just a month. I actually monitor the movement of the market and it’s a good thing to do. We cannot blame them for being confident because that’s what an investors needs.

rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:29:25 AM

In any currencies fluctuation was in hard to define, because sometimes it was increasing up and sometimes it was decreasing down. Also we don't need to indicators to predict the movement of bitcoin in the market, because if you believe in this coin only you need to do is to hold it and trust that this crypto are going into the moon in the future. I know it is hard to believe but this is the reality that we need to believe.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:29:48 AM

Hey, let me open by saying Bitcoin is not stock as I know people will respond in such. I merely use stock as an explanation point. I am in the market and real estate as well as gold. With each of these I can follow some information, though not fool proof, that can give me an idea on what a particular investment might do. I see here on this forum people actually say "think positive Bitcoin will go up". Certainly the confidence people have in btc effects it's price but staying positive is not a magic bullet. Thus far I see people's confidence, volume and news reports are the main driving points behind btc movements do you follow anymore.

Trade/ invest world is not an easy way to make money and that's way, indicator created to help us find the buy/ sell area as a sign. From your post, I believe you say, we only trust " trend " and supported by news ( fundamental ). Let me try it, not all people like you say because there's also technical indicator ( depend chart price action & volume ) and I'm part of it. To decide my strategy ( op, tp, sl ) only use valid number data not news and until now still give me income. About people who believe ( faith ) about bitcoin and see only news, as long give income, it's not problem.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

Hey, let me open by saying Bitcoin is not stock as I know people will respond in such. I merely use stock as an explanation point. I am in the market and real estate as well as gold. With each of these I can follow some information, though not fool proof, that can give me an idea on what a particular investment might do. I see here on this forum people actually say "think positive Bitcoin will go up". Certainly the confidence people have in btc effects it's price but staying positive is not a magic bullet. Thus far I see people's confidence, volume and news reports are the main driving points behind btc movements do you follow anymore.
Indeed, no one can predict the price of Bitcoin properly. But I think Bitcoin is currently moving towards a positive path. One of the indicators that I use often is that I see how Bitcoin is currently being trusted, when Bitcoin has more and more users, so I'm pretty sure there will be a Bitcoin price increase. This is a law of demand and I believe this also happens to all things including Bitcoin.
Chimorin

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:43:12 AM

Prediction of Bitcoin price depends upon the use of bitcoin in transactions. If bitcoin having more applications than it's price will increase.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:11:06 PM

Yes ofcourse , i usually uses the indication in the news and rumours that runs in the social media platforms .
If you can consider the past where a news was rapidly spreading in the cryptocurrency that china is going to ban icos and exchange and at that time i realised fully that people will leave trust with the cryptocurrency investment and in that case they wi withdraw thier investment .
Thus i n the same way i make consideration that what may be done in the incoming time with the rumours and news and that will results into with most probability that i considering  .and i also think that these are better way to make trading .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Darmanin

Activity: 119

Glab Trotter

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:36 PM

In a market as feverish as that of crypto I find it useless to use the indicators that we are taught on free sites, the market is too small and above all enough good news or bad news that nothing can hold
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:42:28 PM

i think altcoin movement is even wilder than bitcoins, you need to be more careful with alts
In the past I used to use the technical analysis I used in the Forex market to apply to the bitcoin candlestick analysis, but things did not work out because the bitcoin fluctuated too large and did not follow the rule of thumb. Anyway. Much of the knowledge I gained from the forex market that I applied to the commercial crypto was to find support and resistance.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

In the past I used to use the technical analysis I used in the Forex market to apply to the bitcoin candlestick analysis, but things did not work out because the bitcoin fluctuated too large and did not follow the rule of thumb. Anyway. Much of the knowledge I gained from the forex market that I applied to the commercial crypto was to find support and resistance.
A good experience, and I've studied candle stick and some terms in reading graphs. I am very difficult how this works.
I got bored and left it

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

the indicator can not accurately predict the bitcoin price. to see bitcoin prices we can only see from the market and price movements every day. I think that bitcoin now has a good price and the prediction will be very good in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:14:08 PM

Most indicators are bullshit for predicting the price, there isn't a proper way to predict it.
Just remember that the market is only created based on speculation, fear, and hype, nothing more than that.
So your indicators are useless in order to do this kind of analysis
You have a point as the market is filled with a lot of uncertainty and that is why you really need to make use of stop loss a lot when trading cryptocurrency. However, this does not mean that indicators do not work as you can use some combinations of indicators with your discretion to be able to pull off a good trade and best way is to also be able to follow trend with your indicators.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:44 PM

I'm not exactly sure but often I look at the amount of money invested in btc and the deals associated with the chart, but sometimes I just rely on luck. The investment carries a lot of risk and Perhaps luck is also a big factor.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:20:29 AM

I only see the chart and other indicator to see how the market going, the chart or any indicator only going to give you about 20-30% information, some of the chart also appear to trap, so indicator can't be reliable 100%, Everytime you want to trade it's better to search for the latest news and pay attention to the transaction volume

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
orions.belt19

Activity: 686
Merit: 146

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:29:11 AM

One of the reasons why people here on forum are confidently enough to say that Bitcoin will go up is because of what they read on an article from reliable sources. Another thing is that, being confident gives them a good result because bitcoin really increased in just a month. I actually monitor the movement of the market and it’s a good thing to do. We cannot blame them for being confident because that’s what an investors needs.

The people in this forum who are confident were able to say that bitcoin will go up because of indicators such as good news about bitcoin which would make the price go up. There are a lot here who really try to learn the price movements and predict what would be the next by looking at the price charts. Usually when the price goes down, traders are still confident that it will go up right after.
wagi

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

If you have experience in forex or stock trading then you might try their indicator to predict the market run.
In my personal, i dont use any of indicator to trade in crypto because i think fundamental analysis is number one.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:44:57 AM

In a market as feverish as that of crypto I find it useless to use the indicators that we are taught on free sites, the market is too small and above all enough good news or bad news that nothing can hold
Well, I agree with you to some extent but I believe there are indicators that can actually help you to predict the upcoming pump or dump.

It is not like bitcoin is totally unpredictable. If we just pay a little more attention to things, we can discover some secrets about them for sure. For instance, holidays can be used as an indicator for predicting bitcoin. The prices do fall during them and we all know this.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:43:36 PM

the indicators are very helpful to predict Bitcoin price movement, it's used because it's the easiest for me.
Dietere

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:07:00 AM

There are some indicators for bitcoin. People try to put their analysis up based off log charts, but even then, you're not going to be able to ever constantly call what the bitcoin price will be. The best indicators a crypto trader has is the news. Not analysis news, but technological advancement, investor news, just anything that discusses if people will be putting their money into the coin. If you find this, you'll see that the price rises. Ok?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: