Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:53:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY] Hidden Reviews - Blockchain-based testimonial service  (Read 1130 times)
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:39:25 AM

Is there a need to translate whitepaper to Filipino sir? Just let me know and i will translate it in my native language.

And also, i would like to ask if how to participate since there is no registration form to fill up in translation campaign.

Thank you very much.

Hey, we decided that we need a Filipino translation. So you need to register on our website in this form http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty. The reward will be 25 000 tokens.

Good day sire!

Thanks for the positive response and i am very happy for the result. I want to start translating the white paper now but unfortunately, i couldn't open the link for registration form at:  http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/#white-paper-translation-bounty

Can you just email the WP to my email add at lingwistiko@gmail.com sire?

Sorry for the inconvenience this request have caused you.

Best regards.

The full version of WP will be ready today, and i will give you a link to download it.
Registration form is working on our website (Several users now participate in bounty program). What kind of internet browser you use? You need to use TOR browser.

I am using Firefox sire and i already installed the TOR browser. Thanks, i can open the link now and have also successfully submitted my application for Filipino translation.

Is there any spreadsheet to see if i am accepted for Filipino translation?

My colleague added you to a spreadsheet on our website. The spreadsheet you can find on our website following by the link with a form of registration to translation bounty program.
Here is a link to download a full version of WP: Hidden-Reviews-WP-v1.0-eng/
When you have finished your translation, please message its link to our Marketing Officer – datrand@secmail.pro.
Are any other languages that you know perfect to translate our WP?

Thank you sire. I saw my name on the site but the language was not indicated. I'm sorry i could not find the spreadsheet too.
I have also downloaded the WhitePaper but unfortunately, i am not permitted to edit its content which means, i can not translate them. The WhitePaper is protected with password.

Regarding to other languages that i know, it's only English and my native language (Filipino).

Good day, my colleague has added the Filipino language next to your nickname. Our spreadsheet is represented by a participants list. If your name is there all is OK.
Sure our WP protected with a password to not allow using Google Translate. The reward for translation is great, so we want it to be qualified and honest.
For what purpose you need a permission to edit the WP?

My purpose of permitting me to edit the WP is so that i can make the FILIPINO version of it with the same picture background and how the paragraph is being placed per page. Also, when it comes to the diagrams that can be found on page 12 and 13, i have to make a diagram of my own from the scratch instead of just translating each label to my native language.

But if that's really the case then the translated version will be of white background (without the picture background) since i have to make my own because i have no permission to copy the background picture too. Is that ok? And when will be the deadline of the translated WP?

Finally, does the tokens that we will received is a coin that runs on waves platform?

Thank you and good day.

The moon539 told you the right things. You need to translate the text and sent it to our marketing officer datrand@secmail.pro. Then we by yourself will build the PDF file with whole tables and diagrams. About diagrams - just give the names for the fields on your language.

Sure the token is on the Waves platform.

It will be perfect if you will finish the translation in a week. For example, as a deadline, we can take the December, 20. Is it real for you? And if it will be a little bit longer it's not a big problem. The main goal is to end all translation before pre-sale.

At least it's all clear now. If it's a week, then can it be on December 21 since we're already in the 14th now?

Ok. Also if it will on December 22, it will be completely satisfied.

Greetings sire!

I have successfully completed the Filipino Hidden Reviews White Paper translation just in time. I have tried to email the file at datrand@secmail.pro but for no luck, it fails and got a reply instead from google's "Mail Delivery System <MAILER-DAEMON@secmail.pro>". So shall i share to you the link of the White Paper from my google.drive instead?

Please give me a link to your Google drive, i will download it by myself.

Good day.

Sorry, I went to sleep too early.
Here's the link to Hidden Reviews WP in Filipino: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rMb6oH445sddWXZABWg3fZO8SqKuTrOB

Good day, thank you for your transltion. It seems very professional. Our manager fills your transfer in PDF and tomorrow we will publish it.

Oh, great. Just let me know if it was published in your website already. Smiley

floppy_guru

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:20:31 AM

Hi guys! I am pretty interested in your bounty program. I have a small youtube channel and want to create a video about this unusual ICO, but I need more details. How can I contact you to get them?
I also have video category "list of ICO updates", how can I receive your updates as fast as possible?
TY all
bookerra

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:06:38 PM

Hi guys! I am pretty interested in your bounty program. I have a small youtube channel and want to create a video about this unusual ICO, but I need more details. How can I contact you to get them?
I also have video category "list of ICO updates", how can I receive your updates as fast as possible?
TY all

Go to their website and register for YouTube bounty http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/bounty/ (Tor Browser needed)
moon539

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:19:07 PM

lingwistiko,

are you a professional interpreter or just an enthusiast?
hanswer (OP)

Activity: 82

Product Manager of HIDDEN REVIEWS

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

lingwistiko,

If you are interested in the quality of the translation, i can say that it is very good.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ ANN | Bounty | Whitepaper | Website (TOR Browser required) | Blog ______
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
lingwistiko

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:46:59 PM

lingwistiko,

If you are interested in the quality of the translation, i can say that it is very good.

Thanks a lot to both of you. I ain't professional interpreter and in fact, I am just new in this career but i just work really hard on it to get the translation done in my native language. But it's really a good feeling that someone is appreciating your hard work and it's a good start for me in becoming a professional Filipino translator in the future. Smiley

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 04:49:23 PM

TY all

Please contact me in a personal message or with our team on our website http://xrwveit2nw6etj4b.onion/ for more details. All updates will be published here in ANN threat and soon we will create subreddit on Reddit.com. I will give a link to our subreddit as soon as we create it.

___/\___ HIDDEN REVIEWS – Testimonial Service With Token Reward System. Secured With Blockchain. Anonymized With TOR.___/\___
______ Supported by TorProject.org, Hidden Wiki and others. PRE-ICO starts soon! ______
lingwistiko

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:55:34 PM

Greetings sire!

The Filipino version of WP was already published in your website. Thanks for that but can you edit or tell the web developer to change the word "FILIPPINO" to "FILIPINO" on the list of WP dropdown menu?

Thank you.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

Greetings sire!

The Filipino version of WP was already published in your website. Thanks for that but can you edit or tell the web developer to change the word "FILIPPINO" to "FILIPINO" on the list of WP dropdown menu?

Thank you.

Please, excuse us. Now our editor fixed this mistake.

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:11:53 PM

Greetings sire!

Thank you.

So when will the distribution of token sir? I mean, where can i found the spreadsheet of my accrued HRC?

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:33:23 PM

Greetings sire!

Thank you.

Pay out of bounty tokens will be after the end of ICO. You will get 25 000 tokens as promised.

So when will the distribution of token sir? I mean, where can i found the spreadsheet of my accrued HRC?

lingwistiko

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:02:59 PM

Greetings sire!

Thank you.

Pay out of bounty tokens will be after the end of ICO. You will get 25 000 tokens as promised.

Why empty sir?

lingwistiko

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:24:04 PM

What's been up? It's been a while since this thread has no post. How's the project so far?

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

What's been up? It's been a while since this thread has no post. How's the project so far?

Hello, there were a Christmas and New Year holiday and we also had a little rest. Now all our team is ready for a big job. But also on holidays we had a lot of questions in private messages and on our website...You can't see, but we made a lot of work in TOR(Our main audience is in TOR yet).
Also now we are waiting for several translation of our WP...
So,this is small summry of last week of our project)

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:36:32 PM

Greetings sire!

Thank you.

Why empty sir?
I do not quite understand you...What is empty? Pay out will be after ICO end. We suppose that start of ICO will be at January 23.So,please wait. You will get your tokens at the same time, as an other people, who take a part in our bounty program.

hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2018, 07:08:55 PM

Have anybody interesting in Asking Questions and Giving Answers in the Official Bitcointalk.org Topics bounty program? This is a really easy job. Just write messages and get tokens.

moon539

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:05:34 PM

hanswer, I wonder where are those people registered for whitepaper translation? do you have any deadlines for them? maybe it's not my business, I'm just curious.
bookerra

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:12:49 PM

I saw many other project offer Signature bounty? Do you plan to add it also?
bookerra

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:40:40 AM

I decided to not to wait for your answer and made my own signature. If you like it I can send this to you as an example so you can spread it among other users or maybe even start a new bounty campaign.
hanswer (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

I decided to not to wait for your answer and made my own signature. If you like it I can send this to you as an example so you can spread it among other users or maybe even start a new bounty campaign.
It's not a bad idea, we will think about this kind of bounty. Please send me the code of the signature to a personal message.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: