Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 The year of the altcoin  (Read 3886 times)
Cryptomaniac95

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Darico is still in ICO, so get in time before its late and ride the alt coin wave of 2018 to heavens.

https://darico.io/en/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
L1looker

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:48:30 PM

I also think that in 2018 altcoins will give big profit to all of us and will grow faster then bitcoin
dindadida

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

2018 is the year of cryptocurrency. in the previous year cryptocurrency only in the know by people who understand about the internet. now people who still lay about cryptocurrency have started to learn about cryptocurrency. because it's been a lot of success in crypto and they also want to succeed in crypto.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:39:15 PM

If bitcoin for a long time will not yet eliminate its shortcomings with scalability, it may grow in price more slowly. That is, he will give a small profit and investors can then switch to altcoyins. With the general growth of the Crypto currency closer to summer, it can be a very good time for the Altcoins and they will grow well in price. Slow rise in the price of bitcoin will positively affect the image of all the crypto currency.

Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

I keep hereing people suggest Waves. Is Waves still that undervalued? My top would be pivx deep onion monero zcash
Maybe because no one can know but still its possible that this year of 2018 is the year of altcoin because some of them are have potential to increase its value this end if year. And I think this year is the beginning of altcoin to be known of many user of cryptocurrency and become good coin that you can have soon. Then for the upcoming years it will be much profitable and much valuable.
Yes it can be because it grow rapidly and i think this upcoming years it will be much valuable and continuously rising even there's dumping sometimes. Also I think some altcoin will remain and become much well develope or become next to the most popular coin.
would probably be the year for bitcoin and altcoin,
because bitcoin has been corrected and bubbles have broken out last time
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:46:57 PM

I think Ethereum is the coin of future. Smart contracts technology, fast transactions, open source these are major advantages of the coin. Ethereum the best!
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:21:17 PM

Last year was a bitcoin breakthrough. Few have expected it to increase in value 13-fold. I don't think this year it repeats its success and surpasses the $150k mark. Most analysists predict a 40-60k mark by the end of this year. That's why it makes sense to convert most of your resources in altcoins which haven't realize their full potential yet.
Cedrick

Activity: 337

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:52:34 PM

I guess the year of altcoin is 2017. But 2018 is not end we don't know what will happen next. Altcoin now is at low or at down. but we should wait, the end is not near. There still a chance for everyone. There are some prediction but who knows. We should work and explore, explore our knowledge to learn more and to gain more knowledge from bitcoin.

gohan21

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

Certainly this 2018 is a year of altcoin because more investors are now more than bitcoin because of its lower price and continue to fall.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

This year, will be the year of altcoin! I always believe so! Currently, prices are still very good to buy and store in the long times!
crayzn999

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

Holding variety of coins together and controlling all of them is not easy but very difficult so best option is to trust mobile wallets jaxx coinomi etc.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

I think the x10 and x100's of several altcoins/platforms are to be seen in 2018

Enjoy the ride brothers and sisters

For example The Movement (MVT) is already up x10 since I know it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554.0 and the market cap is still way below 1 million USD (total supply 3,000,000). It could be a X100+ Wink My MANA is also up x10 and growing. There are many good gems to watch closely in 2018

This thread just looks like an advertisement for some unknown projects. Don’t be allowed to be manipulated. Anyway I think that 2018 will be significantly productive year. It would be more serious than the previous year was.
oriz345

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:45:21 AM

There is only one cryptocurrency I’m aware of today, bringing some really cool technology into the space: DIVI.

Cryptocurrency is better than FIAT in several ways:

-Speed: Cryptocurrencies offer much faster speeds than, say, a wire transfer. These days, many cryptocurrencies offer instant or near instant transactions, which are far superior to 24–48 hours it can usually take with fiat. I have seen other posters mention that faster isn’t necessarily better, if you sent to the wrong address. New cryptocurrencies, such as Divi, allow users to associate each wallet’s public key with a unique name of their choice, which can be used by others to send funds or connect with them, instead of the long strings of random characters that are a wallet’s “public key” and are considered a big barrier of entry to the world of cryptocurrencies today. There will also be pin-code confirmation features, and other features to make it more secure and friendly.

-No middleman and completely trustless and decentralized. You don’t need to trust the bank to execute it correctly or at all(many errors do happen), it is entirely peer to peer.

-Can be used everywhere, by anyone, anytime…even if you don’t have a bank account or are sending to someone who doesn’t have a bank account.

-More secure, especially due to the decentralized/trustless factor. Digital ledger technology is virtually impregnable by attackers. The system is so complex that the attacker has to perform multiple attacks on multiple devices at once.

-Much lower fees than fiat. Nearly free, basically.

Really those are just a few of the main reasons, but overall cryptocurrencies are far superior in speed, cost and security than any fiat currency.

What else sets DIVI apart? Divi has a stated goal of mass adoption and the founders claim they want to make cryptocurrency as easy to use as paypal. Divi was created in order to address a number of the perceived barriers to mass adoption by the general public; Among those are speed, scalability and ease of use. Among the advisors of the team are Former CSO of Yahoo! Tim Sanders, and technologist Ramez Naam.

Divi utilizes a proof of stake protocol. The proof-of-stake system was designed to address vulnerabilities that could occur in a pure proof-of-work system. It was also developed to address the high energy consumption of bitcoin. The network is maintained and secured by masternodes. The masternode software is really just a different version of mining, with far less power consumption. it only requires the energy to run the client software on a computer, as opposed to running resource-intensive cryptographic hashing functions. The masternode communicates with other nodes in the network and keeps a copy of the blockchain, constantly checking and updating it. In return, masternode owners get rewarded with newly minted coins.

DIVI has many innovations, among them:

The first cryptocurrency using a 5 tiered masternode system. By doing so it claims to create a more decentralized system, since the entry cost is lowered and the lower tier masternodes are more affordable.

Divi advertises itself as the first cryptocurrency to implement the lottery blocks reward system. With this system, every week 11 winners will be randomly selected to be rewarded with extra coins.

-Each wallet can have various “Pockets”. For example, a user may have a public wallet that shows very little, or no cash inside, and then “dark send” it to an anonymous pocket. DIVI will also have an Oraclet feature.

-Scheduled payments - send money later, or on a specific date

-“One Click” Masternode Setup: Divi developed easier to use masternodes that don't require experts to install

-Divi claims to be the world’s first democratic blockchain. Because of the easy one-click masternode install, anyone can participate.
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:11:08 AM

I think the x10 and x100's of several altcoins/platforms are to be seen in 2018

Enjoy the ride brothers and sisters

For example The Movement (MVT) is already up x10 since I know it https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068554.0 and the market cap is still way below 1 million USD (total supply 3,000,000). It could be a X100+ Wink My MANA is also up x10 and growing. There are many good gems to watch closely in 2018

We hope so but for all altcoins become green again, this red zone taking too long. People will chose what the best for them even look's impossible but never give up is the best option. Just protect your asset and try forex market for alternative, similar but with 2 direction activity, something old for new income.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:19:17 AM

after taking this one year duration, the fact that 2018 is not an altcoin year, almost all cryptoqurencies have experienced price declines to date. I think next year is a good start for cryptoqurency regrowth.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:27:50 AM

i agree . 2018 is definetly the year for altcoin because almost all of them is experiencing a price decline and investors are happy with it , thats the main reason why they call 2018 a year for altcoins however  altcoins are not the only one that experiencing a price reductions because even bitcoin and other tokens like erc20 are also on the list  .  

meanwhile , let us hope that this incoming 2019 will now be a year for cryptos to make a comeback because many people do already lost alot of thier capital .
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 04:32:09 AM

Looking back 2018 was the year of the demise of the altcoin the majority crashed to 90 or even 99% of their former values. Let's hope that when we see the next Bull run perhaps early in 2019 that they make an equally strong recovery.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:17:16 AM

Looking back 2018 was the year of the demise of the altcoin the majority crashed to 90 or even 99% of their former values. Let's hope that when we see the next Bull run perhaps early in 2019 that they make an equally strong recovery.
We take the positive side. If the decline occurs almost 90% then the chance for an increase will be 90% as well. Moreover, the current price is quite angry, if our analysis is good and choose a potential altcoin then when prices bounce we will get a profit.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:33:29 AM

I, too, have been hoping for my altcoins for the last few months, but unfortunately so far none have even made x2 of the ICO price.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Smile, I was surprised reading this earlier not untill i’m Done reading it where I noticed, it’s an old topic. Altcoin and Bitcoin, they all turned down when it comes to value these days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: