Bitcoin Forum
December 18, 2017, 09:08:26 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a perfect time to start bitcoin?  (Read 4108 times)
Jabiii

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:14:42 PM

Im a newbie and I want to know the perfect time for bitcoin and if am too late for starting in bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
rohqit

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:56:27 PM

start slow and buy a small amount ASAP if you can. Create an account on coinbase and get your feet wet. Then buy a bit every week once you migrate to gdax or another exchange with better fees.

You are not too late. Just understand that you don't need to have a whole btc to profit. Percentage gain on the whole is same as on part  Wink
Emoclaw

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:15:47 PM

No. As a matter of fact you're still early.
But you need to hurry up because the longer you wait, the more you miss out on.
If you're looking to buy bitcoin as an investment, do so as soon as possible because the price might be much higher tomorrow and you'll regret it.
To learn more about Bitcoin and how it works in general, start here: https://bitcoin.org/en/faq

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
superlative

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:21:09 PM

Yes, the perfect time is now.

The adoption rate of crypto currency is about 1% of the world.  When it hits the 30% on the S-curve of adoption, it will suddenly jump to 80% and if you're in that 30-80% of people: then it's too late.  And yes, crypto WILL hit the 80%+ adoption rate.

The crypto-economy is doing a hostile takeover of the centralized economy.  The price of bitcoin will keep increasing until the decentralized economy takes over.  So the price WILL go to $1M and beyond.  Bitcoin is not in a bubble - it is replacing fiat.  A "bubble" implies that people are in on this temporarily but eventually they want to go back to the old centralized economy world.  No.  We're not going back.  The decentralized world is the future.  The only people who don't believe that are old wankers, I mean bankers.
sandpiper

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:02 PM

start slow and buy a small amount ASAP if you can. Create an account on coinbase and get your feet wet. Then buy a bit every week once you migrate to gdax or another exchange with better fees.

It depends what you mean by "small amount"! For sure it would not make sense to invest 50 USD and pay ~ 10 USD miners fees.
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:23:51 PM

Im a newbie and I want to know the perfect time for bitcoin and if am too late for starting in bitcoin.

Perfect would be in between 2009 and 2013, but yes, is still good time to start to get in touch with BTc or alts.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:30:12 PM

There's no "perfect time" to start using Bitcoin, it's free and open for anyone to start using and there are no notable reasons why you wouldn't be able to participate in the community and start doing whatever you want to be doing.

I'd recommend getting involved earlier rather than later, however, since it's far more beneficial to start being active in the community and earning now rather than trying to push it off for later, since you only accumulate value by being active earlier and have larger dividends later. I know that for a fact.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
marcus94

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:31:29 PM

You are not too late. Just understand that you don't need to have a whole btc to profit. Percentage gain on the whole is same as on part  Wink

i see your point , thnx m8
ClarksonI

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:04 PM

the best time was in 2009 lol but yes I do not think it's too late to start today
nexus2k14

Activity: 378

The future of money has arrived >>> TRUCKCOIN <<<

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

The biggest beauty about crypto is profits that can easy exceed your start investment amount x2, x5, x10 and you can start investing in crypto at any time.
First steps invest small and put on safe bets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monreo. Right now Bitcoin is rising and if you start small with 100$ you will be able to watch how it grows in future. There is some good news about Bitcoin like it will start trading on WallStreet on 18th December 2017, this will influence future price, analyst predictions are 14.000$ in January 2018 so it may be quicker than they thought. Make sure you spent some time and learn, read forums, search for answers and if you not sure about something always ask - we are here to help.

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

smajler

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

The perfect entry time was 10 years ago. Now it is a good time but in my opinion very risky. Sometime what is growing must fall.

South Park

Activity: 546

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

While the price may be high right now and it may correct in the next few days, you need to start with bitcoin right now, many people have been waiting for bitcoin to go back to prices below 1000 dollars and those people are still waiting and I doubt they are ever going to get that chance, do not make the mistake of waiting too much time.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
soham

Activity: 266

United Traders

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:19:06 PM

The perfect time is NOW. The way bitcoin is being adopted worldwide, you may never have another chance to buy bitcoin at this current price point. So you better hurry now. However, always keep two things in mind before investing in virtual currency market.

1. Always diversify. Never invest in any single coin. Always try to find more than one coin which has a good potential and a decent trade volume in the market.

2. Never invest every single penny of your savings at once. Always, use SIP route. It is known as "systematic investment plan". The basic idea is to invest a certain amount of money at a certain interval. A little Google search will tell you more about this strategy.

Headachez

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:29:30 PM

I bought my first bitcoin back in 2012. If I had kept those they would be worth over a million dollars now. Unfortunately I sold those a long time ago.

After seeing the value rise and rise, I got back into bitcoin last week. My first purchase was 200 at around $11,000. Then a week later I put in another $150 at around $12,500. I'm not gonna become a millionaire but I have already made a profit and if bitcoin continues to grow to crazy heights at least I have some. If you're thinking about doing it, you should just do it. I waited and waited for the price to drop... but it just kept on growing. If I had got in at $9,000 when I first considered it, I would have made a much bigger profit. Right now its at $14k and people are like should I invest? Well... next week it might be $20k! Dont wait... you're losing money. Jump in now.. but only invest what you can afford to lose, we cant predict the future.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:32:44 PM

The best time was when Bitcoin had been created recently. But It is not late now to invest in Bitcoin. I think every one who knows bitcoin shouldn't miss the opportunity. In my opinion the best thing you can do is invest small amount of money to not miss the boat. Then start to study about the ways to earn some amounts of Bitcoin.

2fresh

Activity: 489

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:35:19 PM

I bought my first bitcoin back in 2012. If I had kept those they would be worth over a million dollars now. Unfortunately I sold those a long time ago.

After seeing the value rise and rise, I got back into bitcoin last week. My first purchase was 200 at around $11,000. Then a week later I put in another $150 at around $12,500. I'm not gonna become a millionaire but I have already made a profit and if bitcoin continues to grow to crazy heights at least I have some. If you're thinking about doing it, you should just do it. I waited and waited for the price to drop... but it just kept on growing. If I had got in at $9,000 when I first considered it, I would have made a much bigger profit. Right now its at $14k and people are like should I invest? Well... next week it might be $20k! Dont wait... you're losing money. Jump in now.. but only invest what you can afford to lose, we cant predict the future.

That's the way it is now, but we have seen enough down swings. "You're losing money by not investing" could turn into you have saved your money by not investing.
warrenbuffet786a

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:48:43 PM

There is one golden rule of investing that you should always follow: Never invest money you cannot afford to lose
Start with a small amount , BTC is at all time high so just watch out for that , nobody here can predict what will happen but take your decisions wisely !

jaylhynne018

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:55:01 PM

i think its not because no time if you want you can start bitcoin because theirs no one can stop you and force you so why you cant join now its talking about your self not for them so if you want to start why you cant start now?this is for your self not for them selves!

zhea

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:02:30 AM

For me the perfect time to start bitcoin is now, as soon as you have to opportunity to know about it you have to start right away. I think the best thing we can do is to push harder and study about what this world really mean for us to be profitable. We are not late here we are just need to study and make some extra effort to learn more and earn more. We would say lucky are those who started early but it's not late for us there are still many opportunity awaits us all we have to do is to grab the opportunity given in here to halp us financially stable in the future.

GRAFT ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor ║║║ GRAFT
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018
▬▬▬▬▬▮ TwitterFacebookTelegramReddit ▮▬▬▬▬▬
GalahadSeika

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:08:27 AM

I think there is a perfect time when starting a bitcoin specially when bitcoin value is low that is the perfect condition to start bitcoin. But when joining bitcoin like this forum there is no specific time you can actually join anytime you want. I prefer you start as soon as possible because it increases your chance to be bitcoin literate as soon as time passes by.

C
What is C?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.