Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:54:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AltCoin discussion  (Read 8095 times)
really01

Activity: 150
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:58:43 PM

i was given 8 coins, i found it increased quite strongly. Good luck to the team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qqaister

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 12:41:17 PM

reward program in details, plz!
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:53:34 PM

massive dump in price i think its mlm ponzi scam.
kytra

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

+1. And this with people unable to move coin to exchange to sell....   Scam 99.9% . Stay away!
happy9z

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:44:36 PM

LOL I dont understand why people dont learn  Huh. This coin is a ponzi scam like bitconnect. I may buy if it is 1 satoshi.
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:53:37 AM

+1. And this with people unable to move coin to exchange to sell....   Scam 99.9% . Stay away!
All previous onecoin and bitconnecct mlm marketers are now permoting firstcoin. Most of them are connected  in my social media. This is so bad people are permoting such scams because of their greed of commision.
Qqaister

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:52:31 AM

All previous onecoin and bitconnecct mlm marketers are now permoting firstcoin. Most of them are connected  in my social media. This is so bad people are permoting such scams because of their greed of commision.
about what commission do you talk?
MubasharAk

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Its ponzi. 100%
freeppleman

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

in serious analisys about Firstcoin

we can see and optimum growth from 0.70$ to 18$ from february and december

when the activities became too huge to be managed and some upgrade was to do..
and this upgrade went too long and people talk about scam
but first upgrade are finished and people started again to receive payout
and they sell in great amount suddenly

but firstcoin has project and look forward...

people talk about network and crypto that could not be together?

I ask to my self? which is the best way to reach a lot of people to use your coin?
one is great investment in marketing and the other is network marketing
and which is the difference? I do not see any. is the same
ponzi is really another thing.. onecoin is a ponzi. are 3 years that do not have a coin
bitconnect I really do not know but dump from 400 to 10$ after comunication of company
firstcon got is coin from the beginning and company is existing and with more people

mining and premining?
miners always sell altcoin for bitcoin or ethereum and create a low price o coin
I don't know for a company with a project is useful ...

So to hurry to judge firstcoin

what to say about ripple? cardano? bch? tron? all fall down, are they scam?
you can write to ripple management and ask something?
how many wonderful ico project are completely useless

how many coin are useful only to speculation?

kytra

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:41:47 PM

You know nothing Jon Snow... or you are invested heavily or payed by them.

Arguing over internet is past me but I cannot stay away from this cause it can save newbies money or even lives (see bitconnect suicidal posts).

You cannot compare Firstcoin to a normal crypto currency, even with a bad project. Firstcoin its a Ponzi and it is set to failure math wise.
Short ex: you go for 25k package. Your sponsor gets 20% affiliate commision and you get a 10% insta bonus, lol.  You get a 7.5%/month for staking, so in 6 months they have a ROI of 75% (20+10+6x7.5), without their profits. Ohh… great...they must be some kind of markets geniuses. I wonder why Wall Street doesn’t hire them.

A ponzi goes down when there are not enough new members, and it goes exponentially.
So when they have 10 mil members for ex, they need at least 30 mil new signups next 6 months.. And then 100 mil, 500 mil etc..
And lets say bitcoin users gets to 300 mil people. Do we need more to sustain? No… and there is the difference between a healthy  ecosystem and a ponzi sht.
If you believe that ATMs and Paulownia trees are projects to sustain that kind of grow then you are naive…

You mention a few cryptos and ICOs… Yes, some projects are better than others, but at least they are transparent (team, white paper, roadmap) and you have full control of your tokens. ICOs are also risky bets but if you learn the game you can make good ROI.
And yes, there is a lot of speculation in Crypto like in any other market. But u can trade gold or shit.. Is your choice. You buy a few bad apples sometimes? It happens … but if u are smart you had 10 apples and other fruits also…

But this fking ponzies are making me crazy. How can people put money in them when are so obv failures?!?!!?

So stay away from Firstcoin, Davorcoin, EtcEtcEtc Coin, and find REAL cryptos to invest. Don’t be a noob!

PS. This review is also good and funny Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_MZX2cg8Zc
Balaxi

Activity: 122
Merit: 6

Dream. Fulfil. Repeat.

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:58:21 PM

BitConneeeeeeect  Grin Grin Grin
freeppleman

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

You know nothing Jon Snow... or you are invested heavily or payed by them.

Arguing over internet is past me but I cannot stay away from this cause it can save newbies money or even lives (see bitconnect suicidal posts).

You cannot compare Firstcoin to a normal crypto currency, even with a bad project. Firstcoin its a Ponzi and it is set to failure math wise.
Short ex: you go for 25k package. Your sponsor gets 20% affiliate commision and you get a 10% insta bonus, lol.  You get a 7.5%/month for staking, so in 6 months they have a ROI of 75% (20+10+6x7.5), without their profits. Ohh… great...they must be some kind of markets geniuses. I wonder why Wall Street doesn’t hire them.

A ponzi goes down when there are not enough new members, and it goes exponentially.
So when they have 10 mil members for ex, they need at least 30 mil new signups next 6 months.. And then 100 mil, 500 mil etc..
And lets say bitcoin users gets to 300 mil people. Do we need more to sustain? No… and there is the difference between a healthy  ecosystem and a ponzi sht.
If you believe that ATMs and Paulownia trees are projects to sustain that kind of grow then you are naive…

You mention a few cryptos and ICOs… Yes, some projects are better than others, but at least they are transparent (team, white paper, roadmap) and you have full control of your tokens. ICOs are also risky bets but if you learn the game you can make good ROI.
And yes, there is a lot of speculation in Crypto like in any other market. But u can trade gold or shit.. Is your choice. You buy a few bad apples sometimes? It happens … but if u are smart you had 10 apples and other fruits also…

But this fking ponzies are making me crazy. How can people put money in them when are so obv failures?!?!!?

So stay away from Firstcoin, Davorcoin, EtcEtcEtc Coin, and find REAL cryptos to invest. Don’t be a noob!

PS. This review is also good and funny Smiley https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_MZX2cg8Zc

useless talk with people not informed
thomasle

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 05:36:06 AM

So crazy to invest first coin. See bitcoinecct... Undecided Undecided. Waitting for 5 years. Paulonia tree grow. First coin have money to pay for you. It really a ponzi. Big scam!!!!¥
zephyrist

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:50:00 AM

So crazy to invest first coin. See bitcoinecct... Undecided Undecided. Waitting for 5 years. Paulonia tree grow. First coin have money to pay for you. It really a ponzi. Big scam!!!!¥

GREEN DIVISION
With the ECO Sharing program the FirstCoin community will be part one of the largest green projects of the world. On 3 continents of the Earth (Columbia - America; Malaysia - Asia; Romania - Europe) starts the giant green project in which FirstCoin will take part.

Based on the 40-years plan developed with the participants of the Green project on more than 20.000 hectares 10 millions extremely fast growing trees and plants are settling and has already been settled.

http://firstcoinproject.com/

Fyi
Qqaister

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

GREEN DIVISION
With the ECO Sharing program the FirstCoin community will be part one of the largest green projects of the world. On 3 continents of the Earth (Columbia - America; Malaysia - Asia; Romania - Europe) starts the giant green project in which FirstCoin will take part.

Based on the 40-years plan developed with the participants of the Green project on more than 20.000 hectares 10 millions extremely fast growing trees and plants are settling and has already been settled.

http://firstcoinproject.com/

Fyi
It sounds not like a ponzi..But why do they need mlm here?
superflux

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

This is a ponzi scheme. One of the guy who promotes Firstcoin was a developer for masknetwork (if anyone knows the project). The project masknetwork had an ICO and they've ran with all the money. All investors who got into masknetwork got scammed badly. The name of the developer is Coman Andrei:
his facebook profile in which he promotes firstcoin: https://www.facebook.com/coman.andrei94 and the mask network project http://masknetwork.com/ . You can check bitcointalk aswell to see that they are scammers. Enjoy !
prtomic

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:49:16 AM

After several attempts my KYC was approved within few minuets after I submitted my documents using the new interface.
I used passport and made a photo using my laptop webcam.
Has anyone tried?

Let’s now see when my pending withdrawals will be released. I'm waiting since the end of December.

Will update if there is any news.
freeppleman

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:57:42 AM

After several attempts my KYC was approved within few minuets after I submitted my documents using the new interface.
I used passport and made a photo using my laptop webcam.
Has anyone tried?

Let’s now see when my pending withdrawals will be released. I'm waiting since the end of December.

Will update if there is any news.

I was verified too
many people that I know has received payout in livecoin wallet after two days

kad_nett

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:59:00 PM

I read the comments...so long no news. Where the live channel to communicate with devs?
kytra

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

I read the comments...so long no news. Where the live channel to communicate with devs?
lol... what devs man?   In Github is silence and they said they made a lot of updates...
https://github.com/firstconn/firstcoin/commits/master

A project with 3-7.5%/month mining ROI and 10-20% affiliate commission it screams ponzi scheme to me.

Prob firstcoin is next bitconnect, davorcoin, onecoin, etc... we ll see in max 2 months...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: