Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:43:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Etherecash P2P lending platform  (Read 967 times)
rbelkin (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:37:04 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 09:30:11 AM by rbelkin

Website | White paper | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube | Telegram | Blog

Etherecash
   Etherecash is a peer to peer lending platform connecting crypto and Fiat currencies in a unique way. With Etherecash
  you can transfer money worldwide with ease. Etherecash provides its own crypto debit card to shop online or in-stores and also convert crypto into fiat currency in no time with ATM's all over the world.

Etherecash can significantly improve transparency, security and reliability using Smart Contract technology which is lawyer backed, to provide peer to peer loans backed by crypto.

Etherecash is unique as it is the first of its kind to offer Lawyer Backed Smart Contracts which ensure the borrower and lender are legally secure. The second biggest advantage is that we facilitate loans against cryptos, giving you access to funds without needing to liquidate your cryptos. This helps you to maximise the potential of your assets. The Etherecash Crypto Debit Card is revolutionizing the way we spend, by giving you multiple options to spend your cryptos online, in stores and for ATM withdrawals in local currency.

Supply of Tokens:

Supply of ICO Tokens:

Etherecash Tokens can be purchased with BTC or ETH.
*Distribution of Etherecash tokens will happen once ICO has ended. The tokens may be issued to you in an ERC20 Ethereum compatible wallet.

Meet our team

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:42:32 PM

This name sounds like BCash in first impression I thought that is fork of ETH like that. Is that ICO already live and more than 44k people contributed into that project these figures are correct?
rbelkin (OP)

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:58:39 PM

This name sounds like BCash in first impression I thought that is fork of ETH like that. Is that ICO already live and more than 44k people contributed into that project these figures are correct?

It is not an ETH fork. Etherecash is an independent project. Yes, ICO main stage is LIVE for three weeks already, and just two weeks left. 44k of unique contributors participated, $25 mln raised during this time. That would be a pleasure to see new investors on our side
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:53:52 PM

Disruptive Startup, Etherecash, Concludes ICO Ahead Of Schedule, Over 30 Million USD raised, 45000 Registrations

Etherecash is one step closer to actualizing its vision of bridging the financial divide between the banked and the unbanked with the successful conclusion of its ICO ahead of schedule. The ICO is now scheduled to finish on 12th Dec 6:29 PM (GMT) after four impressive bonus rounds that outperformed expectations.

With over $30 million raised and 45000 registered participants, Etherecash can now set its sight on eliminating traditional borders, intermediaries and prejudices in the way money is lent, spent, and sent.

“We’re going forward with bringing the future of banking to the masses and think the world should know just how proud we are” the team behind the platform announced.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/disruptive-startup-etherecash-concludes-ico-ahead-of-schedule/

okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

Etherecash, can be exchange in HitBTC, “To bridge the gap between those with access to finance and those without, eliminating borders, intermediaries and prejudices.”

Good:
Etherecash (ECH)
$0.891881 USD (3.14%)
0.00008285 BTC (0.66%)
0.00095142 ETH (2.25%)

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
flag39

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:33:46 PM

Could someone provide the Contact Address, please! ?
Digitaleconomy

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 09:08:58 PM

Projeto interessante !!! Algum programa de Bounty ?
CryptoScotland

Activity: 94

Crypto Scotland Investor Digital Currency

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:21:35 AM

Looks a total scam to me 100%.

Few of my friends invested in this and now are being told since the price has gone doing they are unable to withdraw etc.  It's similar to Bitconnect people at top made money and look what happened to that.

Website saying raised over $40,Million+ sounds fishy this beaware..........

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
viewiggpema

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 09:09:50 PM

one question to Developers, what is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?
CryptoScotland

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

one question to Developers, what is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?

The whole ICO etc looks a clear cut Ponzi Scheme.  States Raise over $40 Million + highly doubt it.  Don't see this lasting at all when all withdrawals are suspended etc....

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
nguyentuananh

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 10:21:32 AM

Smart Contract Address of the token?
I do not find in the bitcointalk thread
thank you

⚀        Google Play        ⚀ DiCEGAME ⚀        AppStore        ⚀
THE MOST OPEN AND TRANSPARENT P2P iGAMING PLATFORM ➤MVP
YouTubeGolosANNInstagramTelegramTwitterFacebookMedium
No 0

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

For ECH etherecash holders!!!!

Had started unofficial tme group to encurage assoiation of token holders.
It was created due to lack off any etherecash group with official status.
I just start to spread it, hope you will see it and join.

t.me/ECH_etherecash

t.me/ECH_etherecash

t.me/ECH_etherecash

garmtennavent

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

the idea behind this project is excellent. A lot of energy is lost due to the looking of only audio option in the videos like youtube.
CryptoScotland

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

Hello Developers! Tell  pls, How are you going to use funds received from ICO?

This is nothing but short of a Scam and Ponzi Scheme!

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

That was just too soon! Its high time we have independent auditors who monitors ICO and money being raised in the scheme. During the time Bitconnect, Regalcoin, Davorcoin etc are experiencing a huge dump, this one with same ideology and modus operandi sprung up with name similar to other multiple e tokens of late 2017. What really made investors think that this would be any different from other lending platforms? They have all been confirmed a ponzi scheme and all ponzi schemes at some point will surely run out of funds to pay the participants.
If the project has really failed, can't the project team be prosecuted? I mean their profiles are in this ANN or are those one fake profiles too?

CryptoScotland

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:02:40 PM

That was just too soon! Its high time we have independent auditors who monitors ICO and money being raised in the scheme. During the time Bitconnect, Regalcoin, Davorcoin etc are experiencing a huge dump, this one with same ideology and modus operandi sprung up with name similar to other multiple e tokens of late 2017. What really made investors think that this would be any different from other lending platforms? They have all been confirmed a ponzi scheme and all ponzi schemes at some point will surely run out of funds to pay the participants.
If the project has really failed, can't the project team be prosecuted? I mean their profiles are in this ANN or are those one fake profiles too?

This was a 100% scam I went to there meeting locally here in Scotland and knew it was a Scam,  Really annoyed as people lost a lot of money.  One lady whom invested £90,000 in November-January and now her investment is worth like £8000 and she can't even withdraw.

People at top made money from this.  This is a scam on website says raised $40 million no chance clearly lies.  Daylight roberry!!!!

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
CryptoScotland

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:05:57 PM

From what I gather it was some guys running this from India.  Couple of Indian ladies were promoting this so hard they were taking money of punters.

I knew it was lies and told them this as well.  While they made a killing but ripped other people off!! SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
panthera68

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 12:23:28 PM

Yes its scam..I couldnt get tokens and sell them as they disable withdraw long time ago. There was 2 place where they sold tokens and they are not sending in to members that buy. I buy in novembar and now cant login. Support not answering but promotional e mails sending all the time. 😀😀
CryptoScotland

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:41:38 AM

Yes its scam..I couldnt get tokens and sell them as they disable withdraw long time ago. There was 2 place where they sold tokens and they are not sending in to members that buy. I buy in novembar and now cant login. Support not answering but promotional e mails sending all the time. 😀😀

Exactly many people have been scammed from this shoddy outfit,  The two girls promoting this in Glasgow running about in Brand new Ferraris etc by ripping off people.

Feel sorry for the people as I know one old lady whom put in £100K into this and I told her from Day 1 it's a PONZI SCHEME.

Some people will never listen!!!!

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
CryptoScotland

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:26:29 PM

Any updates from anyone on this scam of a token!

H Ali
Crypto Scotland Buyer
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: