Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins are dying !!!  (Read 3470 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:24:16 AM

Alt coin is not dying there will be a time when all alt is going down, but this condition is because Bitcoin price going up without stopping and most of the people see this chances to earn profit so they sell their alt to buy Bitcoin, with huge volume of selling then the alt price will fall down

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 06:46:28 AM

Now, may not be the right time to buy as there is a lot of bitcoin pumping come before end of this year. I have been following some altcoin's pricing for quite some time now and one thing that I have find out is that some of them do fall when bitcoin is falling and fall when bitcoin is getting pumping! People and investors prefer keeping their money in bitcoin as nor of the alternative coin has outperform bitcoin. Maybe next year some of them will start recovery when bitcoin will have serious corrections.
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:02:34 AM

just woke up on this massive dump !

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

Altcoins fell in price, because there was a strong demand for Bitcoin. Now Bitcoin demand is less and, for example, Altcoin began to grow in price.

supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:26:48 AM

I never believed that altcoins are in dying stage, because first of all crypto currency now are starting to become famous in many country. So I'm sure that altcoins have a huge chance to increase their value on the following weeks or months, all we need to do for now is to be patience waiting for the right time.

Moreover I think if the alternative coins are dying, balanced of crypto currency will be destroy. The possibility to increase bitcoin are higher but the in return they can't be afford this coin in the future.

As you said the bitcoins are not dying the price just fell sue to the huge demand for bitcoin but in the coming days the price of ethereum will start to rise because many people got the knowledge of crypto currency so new investor will come in the near future.So it is good time to buy altcoins because the price of most altcoisn are cheaper so people who is looking for long term investment will pick their coin now foe cheap price.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:47:43 AM

Alt coin is not dying there will be a time when all alt is going down, but this condition is because Bitcoin price going up without stopping and most of the people see this chances to earn profit so they sell their alt to buy Bitcoin, with huge volume of selling then the alt price will fall down
Yeah right, but if we real investors we will see the price of altcoins have no harm, base on USD we still have the same amount we invest.
Casey7

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:53:32 AM

In recently, price of popular altcoin like etherium and litecoin getting higher.
So altcoin not dying but just sleep waiting for bitcoin a little stable and time for altcoin to grow.
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

what do you think it's causing this ? and do you think this is the best time to buy ? or it will dump even more   Shocked

And what is manifesting his death want to know. I see an increase in the price of demand and already a very dynamic movement in terms of altcoins. On the contrary, he has come out of hibernation and is ready to overcome all conceivable and unthinkable limits.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:06:39 AM

Did you also realize that most of them increased heavily the days before or did you really sleep and just woke up today? These fluctuations are completely normal for worldwide traded assets and are not worrying at all! It is always the best time to buy cryptos because they will continue to increase immensely in the foreseeable future, because there is no alternative to the fiat robbing system!
In crypto world, you should understand that this market is full of fluctuations and anything can happen anytime. It is better to keep yourself prepared for all these events which are there for the sole purpose of giving you shocks, Lol. Well I personally enjoy the unstable nature of this market because of its practical uses. As far as altcoins dump is concerned, they will recover easily when bitcoin will pump hard.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:20:09 AM

I believed those altcoins are too many that facilitiates them being dumped It could have been better to have few of them to compete with bitcoin ethereum, litcoin and may be five more will have been better.
No it’s not true bitcoin is not dying if you are talking about bitcoin because bitcoin is now very stable with high price and thousands of people are waiting for next week because its price is going more high then ever before because bitcoin have now a very strong hold in market trade so it’s not dying its alive and it will survive for ever and I wish that next year it take start with high price and I’m sure that it will be like that so best of luck for new year.
astridplomp

Activity: 217

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:53:23 AM

i wont think altcoins are dying now, it just the demand for bitcoin is too big due to its high rising recently that making  the imbalance between bitcoin and altcoins demands more and more, but surely in not very far from now, altcoins will be back because we all need altcoins to make profit.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:57:12 AM

Altcoins are not dying though some altcoin didnt survive but still other altcoins are quite stronger. I think altcoins are having a time to pump. Anytime alts will pump even bitcoin price is increasing.

Not all altcoins are great but it doesn't mean all altcoin will die, its cryptocurrency and I believe that this is really our future. Altcoins will pump higher in next year so better to hold some to enjoy some big profit.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:55:52 AM

Im waiting for red days in the market, so this is good chance to buy some more. The next hardforks are coming soon and many traders will buy bitcoin to get fork for free. So, alts will go down again, but i dont see in this sutuation something new and scary. The market will return to normal condution after some time.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:15:51 AM

Altcoins prices dropping doesn't means that they are dying this happens all the time there are ups and downs as crypto currency are volatile and unstable.Instead see this as an opportunity to buy altcoins in more cheaper rates as definitely good altcoins will rise again and you will earn good profits.Just don't panic sell when prices drop as fluctuations are quite common in crypto market so don't just think that drop means the coin is dying.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:20:30 AM

You know what, altcoins never die, they only take some rest. The people in our world of cryptocurrency are the only people involved in trading bitcoins and altcoins, so when bitcoin is going crazy rocket then you must expect those who are in altcoins to panic. Worst scenario is they sell their altcoins low just to catch up with the rise of bitcoin price. That cycle repeats all the time.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:28:13 AM

This is happening all the time when Bitcoin is setting a new all time high, it’s a high risk to trade any altcoin paired with Bitcoin. By this reason I started trading altcoins paired with usd(t) and patience is the key to success.

Patient is key of success and it is right. I know patient will end with good results.
I also like to trade altcoin pair with usdt by this run of bitcoin.
tibor

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 11:32:31 AM

If you compare them with bitcoin, yes they are going down but this is because all people new on that is buying what they now and they heard, yes all buy bitcoin for the recent news about the futures in wall street.

lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:39:05 AM

Altcoins are not dying though some altcoin didnt survive but still other altcoins are quite stronger. I think altcoins are having a time to pump. Anytime alts will pump even bitcoin price is increasing.

Not all altcoins are great but it doesn't mean all altcoin will die, its cryptocurrency and I believe that this is really our future. Altcoins will pump higher in next year so better to hold some to enjoy some big profit.
Yeah, not all alts are crap or will die. some alts are really good. buy and hold only altcoins that have good technology behind or have real world usage. i now have around 10 alts in my portfolio.  
Borisb52

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

With such sharp and significant fluctuations of bitcoin, altcoins trade became much more difficult. I think that we will see more than one bottom of altcoyins. All as usual think that altcoynam already have nowhere to fall, but how it turns out that there is. Therefore, now it is necessary to trade altcoyins in short.
Hasbro27

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:56:58 AM

I think it is a natural thing if the exchange rates down, usually it happens when the end of the year as it is today. I think it's the best time to buy altcoin at a cheap price, and just save and sell it at a higher price.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:00:33 PM

As long as Bitcoin make a movement, I believe altcoins will go down. There is so many shitcoin that is available on the exchange, and I'm sure it will become dead coin, and the price will be one Satoshi. Only the real altcoins and has an actual usage who will stay at the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: