Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:21:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Make Money While You Sleep  (Read 1919 times)
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 04:52:04 PM

The risk is too high, i rather park my bitcoin in my hardware wallet and wait for it to appreciate or i rather trade my bitcoin or make my own rig and mine profitable coins.

I'd better do the same also. Additionally, if we are talking about making money when we are sleeping, why do not we mention mining? yes, you need to invest in equipment, but soon, you will get all of your money back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Aleksey1958

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:20:23 PM

Any investment in crypto-currency this is the earnings while you sleep.... The main thing is not to be nervous when the market is red... in the long run will be a good profit!
Rexxxem

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:29:18 PM

Probably, better to sleep at your day job than invest in some ICOs. Mining, POS coins, owning a masternodes or exchange coins are good passive income sources in crypto.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:28:14 AM

Investment is a combination of profit potential and risk. There are many ways to enter the crypto world. You can be a youtuber or blogger, and you will earn money while you sleep. But in investing, if you do not give a little picture of the risks, you just tell everyone that it is nonsense.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:25:28 AM

I don't know much about mining, but I think you can benefit from doing nothing. This is unreasonable. Many masternode coins are dead.In the world of cryptocurrency, we should be more diligent.
zhineng2030

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:41:11 AM

It seems that this is a project promotion, not an experience introduction or problem. However, I would like to say that there is currently no project that can do what you said so easily. It is simply a matter of huge profits, so I chose not to believe that I would do serious work.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

I don't think to follow the promotion. What I think to earn the money while sleeping is doing the mining. Mining can earn you the money even you leave them. However, of course, special and certain treatment is needed. This way includes the other participation in the Bitcointalk.org. For, when joining the bounty program, after finishing our task, it means also we can still earn the money when sleeping.
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

Its a good idea to buy masternodes coin and get that masternode reward or buy some dividend token instead of relying to some kind of lending program. Leaving your money as bitcoin also a good option as the value always go up especially in the long term.
apolonio

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:58:32 AM

You can buy bitcoin and hold it for the long period of time or you can invest in new ICO projects. And the other option is to do bitcoin mining so you can gain profit when your at home and sleeping.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:00:21 AM

mine is the best choice. with capital and full facilities of course at any time and in any situation can get results from the mine. into consideration sometimes indeed mine need a big capital for big results. but many miners who can already taste the result and it continues beyond even their results could be excess.
3kpk3

Activity: 882
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:01:44 AM

Would never trust something like this. Something which promises guaranteed returns is most likely a scam majority of the time which is why I tend to avoid such services and I advise others to do the same if you wish to protect your hard earned money. Investing into this market is better than something like this since there is a far higher chance to make money through research and luck in this volatile market while sleeping.

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

Choose a good project and you'll sleep happy Wink
patimahsunda

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:03:09 AM

I think it is mining. You can make money even if you are asleep. Mining is the solution for you to make money while sleeping. However I do not think that mining will generate huge profits. Because if we just do the usual mining then there is no big advantage.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:05:51 AM

Smile, making money while sleeping is a very great one but I don’t believe in any centralized investigation program as the one you were trying to promote either one way or the other. To make money while sleeping should be investment which is writhin your capacity like buying some coin you know of good potentials

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:31:05 AM

Forget about this type of hype sites that offer massive ROI and concentrate on other money making methods like you can join good signature campaign, you just have to post 10-15 post per week and this work will take maximum 15-20 minutes a day, you can join social media bounty campaigns as well for good money, in this bounty work you have to like/share and retweets daily and this will take hardly 2-5 minutes per bounty, this all ways is free to make money, you just have to work some hours daily. And if you wiling to invest and earn while sleeping then you can go for mining and can also go for master node for good coins.

jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

What your joke ? you want to give us something bad for our investment. To make money while you sleep I more better to invest and buy altcoin or bitcoin. i can take much money there although I have sleep well every day and every night. What for have take an investment give us 42% on day but is not be forever time. You have suggest other to make scam investment and you have back to work with cryptocurrency.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:44:31 AM

Bitbeeline enables you make money while you sleep. You can earn up to 42% in the lending program, receive up to 8.50% in the referral program, and also earn money when you invest in their ICO, which has started

You can also get Gambling and Bitbeeline card services. Receive transaction fee and “subsidy” of newly created coins if you are a miner. Buy and sell digital currencies from and to each other without middlemen. Register to join the ICO https://bitbeeline.co/

Well i dont trust lending program. Its so fishy 42 % return of profit? it sound like new bitconnect to me. I dont think we can earn money while we sleeping, cause after all there is something we doing to gain something we want like trading and hold coin for long term. I do think mining is the best way to earn money while sleeping but i dont think you can sleep at all if you doing mining cause there so much thing need to be check and there is something you have to do to maintance your mining tools, so its not earning money while sleeping at all.

reijusama2583

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 08:19:45 AM

Bitbeeline enables you make money while you sleep. You can earn up to 42% in the lending program, receive up to 8.50% in the referral program, and also earn money when you invest in their ICO, which has started

You can also get Gambling and Bitbeeline card services. Receive transaction fee and “subsidy” of newly created coins if you are a miner. Buy and sell digital currencies from and to each other without middlemen. Register to join the ICO https://bitbeeline.co/

If you want to have a passive income or to gain money without doing anything try to invest in bitcoin mining many people are investing to this kind of platform although the gain was not massive but you can have a passive income just invest on it and leave for a weeks or months then you will gain a money. It always depend on you how much is your invest and the price of the bitcoin if your investment is high and the price of the bitcoin is high then it is good because you can have a great amount of profit.
HouruSinkara

Activity: 157

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:23:48 AM

I think to make money passively you need to invest in good coins . With a successful investment you can earn very good money

parlament9

Activity: 154

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:25:25 AM

Why and why do I start up advertizing of such websites? there will be no regulation or the written agreement yet that I give someone money for a certain percent - I for won't poke anything into such adventures, same just a robbery!)
with ICO I still understand, but "give such projects which just speak money - we will return more", well I don't know what has to be advertizing that I have pecked on it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: